So Elon bought the twitter....

May 17, 2022, 2:27 p.m.

Posted by: Fast-Orange

Posted by: LoamtoHome

didn't he start Paypal, Space-x and Tesla?  I would say he delivers?

Let's look at some of his promises: 

Promised to rescue the Thai kids trapped in a cave. Not only did he fail to do so he accused one of the actual rescuers of being a pedo. 

Promised to supply a bunch of intubators to hospitals. Supplied cpap and bipap machines instead. 

Promised to rebuild Puerto Rico power grid with solar. Never did. 

Promised to clean the water in Flint. Never did.

Promised to give away half his fortune. Gave away less than 1% 

Started selling cybertrucks in 2019 which still don't exist. 

Master of smoke and mirrors.

Always two sides of the story...   What would Tesla look like without him or the EV industry in general or space exploration?  Easy to knock down someone.  Whatcha done in your life that makes you better.

May 17, 2022, 6:12 p.m.

Promised to rescue the Thai kids trapped in a cave. Not only did he fail to do so he accused one of the actual rescuers of being a pedo. 

Promised to supply a bunch of intubators to hospitals. Supplied cpap and bipap machines instead. 

Always two sides of the story...   What would Tesla look like without him or the EV industry in general or space exploration?  Easy to knock down someone.  Whatcha done in your life that makes you better.

He did one of those cyclist protests.

May 17, 2022, 6:37 p.m.

Would you believe that since he donated to the freedumb brigade his accounts were frozen and that's why couldn't deliver on any of those.. ........

(In case obvious sarcasm is not obvious, that's not supposed to be take  seriously).

May 17, 2022, 6:47 p.m.

Posted by: three-sheets

didn't he start Paypal, Space-x and Tesla? I would say he delivers?

Always two sides of the story... What would Tesla look like without him or the EV industry in general or space exploration? Easy to knock down someone. Whatcha done in your life that makes you better.

Good thing I'm not Shogun. I would be claiming an attack on my freedom of speech right now.

You guys can disagree with me and  love Musk if you want no need to make it personal jeez.

Last edited by: Fast-Orange on May 17, 2022, 6:49 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
May 17, 2022, 6:51 p.m.

Posted by: three-sheets

didn't he start Paypal, Space-x and Tesla? I would say he delivers?

Always two sides of the story... What would Tesla look like without him or the EV industry in general or space exploration? Easy to knock down someone. Whatcha done in your life that makes you better.

Good thing I'm not Shogun. I would be claiming an attack on my freedom of speech right now.

You guys can disagree with me and  love Musk if you want no need to make it personal jeez.

Mmhhhmm yes, it is a good thing.

May 18, 2022, 5:54 a.m.

Posted by: Putty

Apparently deal is on hold now due to arguments about percentage of bots on Twitter.

Just so everyone's aware Musk promised he would fix the bot problem on Twitter nearly a month ago. 

https://time.com/6170494/elon-musk-fix-twitter-plans/

"On Monday, Musk gave a statement with a short list of goals for the platform, many of which he has recently floated to his 83 million followers on Twitter. “Free speech is the bedrock of a functioning democracy, and Twitter is the digital town square where matters vital to the future of humanity are debated,” he tweeted. “I also want to make Twitter better than ever by enhancing the product with new features, making the algorithms open source to increase trust, defeating the spam bots, and authenticating all humans.”

May 18, 2022, 9:27 a.m.

I'm actually not a big fan of Musk but you have to give cred to him for what he's done.

May 18, 2022, 11:18 a.m.

Anyone see the Twitter storm over Jordan Peterson's latest comment? 

He said he was going to quit twitter over the response he got but then didn't and kept right on tweeting. 

Another example of one-sided free speech. I guess in his mind only he is allowed to be mean.

May 18, 2022, 12:20 p.m.

He said he was going to quit twitter over the response he got but then didn't and kept right on tweeting. 

Another example of one-sided free speech. I guess in his mind only he is allowed to be mean.

Don't make me sift through Twitter posts.  I avoid that cesspool for a reason.  What did he say?  

As for Musk, he is a grade A asshole and super full of himself, but he launches cool rockets and all the other stuff so I like that he is around.  He is in that small club of useful smart pricks like Jobs.

May 18, 2022, 3:18 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Don't make me sift through Twitter posts.  I avoid that cesspool for a reason.  What did he say?  

As for Musk, he is a grade A asshole and super full of himself, but he launches cool rockets and all the other stuff so I like that he is around.  He is in that small club of useful smart pricks like Jobs.

Just google yumi nu.

May 18, 2022, 4:02 p.m.

I regret googling this.

"Conservatives" love playing the victim.  It's the standard move.  Say or do something assholeish, then pull the victim card when they get called out for it.  Peterson's been pulling this shit for years.

May 18, 2022, 4:33 p.m.

Almost all of this is untrue.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/elon-musk-flint-michigan-water-b2011633.html

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/elon-musk-helped-medtronic-tackle-ventilator-crisis-153911498.html

May 18, 2022, 4:55 p.m.

Posted by: KenN

Almost all of this is untrue.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/elon-musk-flint-michigan-water-b2011633.html

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/elon-musk-helped-medtronic-tackle-ventilator-crisis-153911498.html

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/17/tech/elon-musk-ventilators-california/index.html

What I said is true. What you said is also true but not the action of his I was referencing. 

Similar to how cleaning up the water in a school in Flint and promising to clean up all the water for every home in Flint are both things that he did.

May 18, 2022, 5:01 p.m.

Posted by: Couch_Surfer

I regret googling this.

"Conservatives" love playing the victim.  It's the standard move.  Say or do something assholeish, then pull the victim card when they get called out for it.  Peterson's been pulling this shit for years.

"I'm being silenced!" Shouted the very loud man. 

"Also I need your support, subscribe to my premium content because I've been being an asshole for so long I can't get a real job anywhere."

May 19, 2022, 12:58 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Just google yumi nu.

Ahhh, yes.  What a dipshit.  I actually agreed with some of what he said early on and he is an intelligent man, but he is also an arrogant asshole and took his censorship schtick to the moon and back.  Typical fame whore.  The trend continues. 

For those that can't be bothered she is a plus size model that was in an SI swimsuit issue and Jordan thought as an old professor it was his job to comment that she is "not beautiful".