Smoking hooka

May 19, 2009, 1:31 p.m.

dont hipsters smoke hookas?

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

May 19, 2009, 2:53 p.m.

dont hipsters smoke hookas?

No they smoke out of vapes because they realize it's the best way to extract thc…

Clunking is for retards.

May 19, 2009, 5:20 p.m.

well if you're going to play like that,
you're just a big jerk.

fair enough.

and for the record, hooka is GOOD for smoking weed.

that is all…

May 19, 2009, 8:19 p.m.

It's good for something else? Pretending they're popular for anything else in western culture is like when you go to the store and ask for "cigarette paper" and "tobacco accessories."

May 20, 2009, 11:22 a.m.

The first time I smoked Hooka was on my grad campout. At the time, I weighed about 135 pounds and was eager to show my classmates that I could keep up. After devouring my 15 pack and smoking about 2 packs of colts, i took to the hooka pipe and preceded to projectile vomit for 5 hours straight. FUCK hookah.

On the real though, hookah has transformed into this college fad where douchebags sit around and puff it because anything smoke-related is loved. It was the point of my frustration many times in first year. There is nothing worse than looking out of your window and seeing a group of 6 people that suck smoking hookah and quoting old-school/entourage/the office

May 20, 2009, 11:26 a.m.

The first time I smoked Hooka was on my grad campout. At the time, I weighed about 135 pounds and was eager to show my classmates that I could keep up. After devouring my 15 pack and smoking about 2 packs of colts, i took to the hooka pipe and preceded to projectile vomit for 5 hours straight. FUCK hookah.

On the real though, hookah has transformed into this college fad where douchebags sit around and puff it because anything smoke-related is loved. It was the point of my frustration many times in first year. There is nothing worse than looking out of your window and seeing a group of 6 people that suck smoking hookah and quoting old-school/entourage/the office

LOL,
you paint a good picture with your words.
and you kick the truth.
your still an ass though

http://onlymtb.ca/
http://www.bikes.com
http://www.chromagbikes.com

Dnsm Dnsm Dnsm

May 20, 2009, 12:59 p.m.

Haha, awesome.

I approve of this statement!

(btw I don't think you're an ass.)

May 21, 2009, 12:36 a.m.

Back in my younger days when I puffed my buddies and i would mix hash and weed in with it and place the charcoal bricks right on the top without tinfoil

May 21, 2009, 10 a.m.

LOL,
you paint a good picture with your words.
and you kick the truth.
your still an ass though

Well, it's an improvement from things I've been called in the past.

May 21, 2009, 8:50 p.m.

I would be pissed off too if I had to look out the window and see some fucking hookah sausage fest. Fuck that. If you're gonna smoke from the hookah then you should be smoking with your harem.

On the real though, don't hate it just because some douchebags are into it.