"smoking" and driving

Nov. 15, 2007, 2:25 p.m.

My apologies for not being more entertaining. Most of the pro pot people don't seem to care about anyone on the road and think they should be able to self regulate themselvesa. That works fine for me - if I ever get hit by a guy that smells of dope my 260lb ass and my club will do some more self regulating. No reasonfor the cops to get involved.

And you're assuming your phat ass will be able to either walk away from said wreck and beat some ass or just get out of the mangled car.

What if this accident happens in area where theres skunk cabbage around and you fly off the handle? Huh? Then the cops will be invovled there snapcase.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Nov. 15, 2007, 3:11 p.m.

btw
BC bud For teh Win.

your crazy… oregon cleans up the bud department now.

Bikes with two wheels for life.

Nov. 15, 2007, 3:16 p.m.

…………………………………. R U 4 seerius??

Nov. 15, 2007, 3:19 p.m.

where is classic vid clip of jonny and venus doing the sobriety reaction time all pissed up.

Nov. 15, 2007, 3:21 p.m.

I have before, and then I drove into a bus. It was pretty awesome. $7000 damage and wicked insurance rates! It was so worth it!

That was 2 - 3 years ago, and I havent done it since and never will.

BATTLECAT

Nov. 15, 2007, 3:22 p.m.

Whether it's pot or booze…you're still impared and shouldn't drive but I will agree that pot driving isn't in the same league as drunk driving. Heck…if people ride shore trails after a pinner or two…?

…not a local but I am sure there are people that have ridden the shore after more than just a pinner or two….

Bikes with two wheels for life.

Nov. 15, 2007, 3:33 p.m.

Nope…we don't have much but we have the NS and we have the best bud.

…not a local but I am sure there are people that have ridden the shore after more than just a pinner or two….

I may have understated things a wee bit…

Nov. 15, 2007, 4:25 p.m.

When I'm really dunk I can't hop on one foot and touch my nose or walk in a straight line.

I could smoke a joint that weighed a half ounce to myself and still be able to do those things AND think without an artificially inflated ego.

Doesn't really matter to me tho since I don't drive and as such my impairment levels while cycling only endanger myself so I'm free to experiment.

www.natooke.com

Nov. 15, 2007, 4:27 p.m.

:lol: whatever man…..

it's you're

www.natooke.com

Nov. 15, 2007, 7:35 p.m.

dont get mad at me because the guy who killed your parents couldnt drink and drive properly. I practice my drinking and driving every weekend, i know what im doing.

poo

Nov. 15, 2007, 7:48 p.m.

you may not be "impaired" like you would be on alcohol, but anyone who's fulfilled their munchies would tell you, they want to sleep, and drowziness caused by medications such as cough medicine, or say weed? would still be considered impaired driving.

actualy I got sleepy driving some 700,000 + km all over the province while being totally straight and I rectifyed that by pulling over for a nap ,often on overtime …When ever I nod I pull over

the boss said to nap and claim it cuz going to a funeral/paperwork/finding another person to work up north would take weeks from his busy schedule

Nov. 15, 2007, 7:51 p.m.

Quoted for shame :lol:

So if I think I'm sober then I am? So really pot is just one big placebo that has no effects at all on the user unless the user chooses to believe it does?

I guess the hash brownies scene in Eurotrip is a good example :lol:

no you are not sober cuz you have a blood alcohol reading

marijuana does not impair the way alcohol does … as long as yer not afraid to breathe:lol:

Nov. 15, 2007, 8:01 p.m.

this is pretty laughable.

\

Alcohol physicaly impairs you,on pot its anybodies guess what will happen BUT you will not be actualy physicaly impaired which is part of the reason we(stoners) do it….how your mind handles it is another matter

I know and I bet y'all know somebody who can smoke half a doz. reefers and clean a mogul run/paddle grade 5/ride any thing at whistler … wouldnt happen like that on say 6 beers

I am not recommending smoking pot or driving stoned … but sometimes it has worked for me

Nov. 15, 2007, 8:14 p.m.

I don't do stop and go city driving when I'm stoned-hell, I don't live in a city big enough to even have stop and go city driving to worry about..so that eliminates that problem. For me, I have no problem setting the cruise control 3km/hr over the speed limit on the highway, cranking some Bob Marley and blazing a giant spliff. I'm never in any hurry, and all the aggressive drivers on the road can blow past me because I'm going so slow…I couldn't care less.

After smoking pot for nearly half my life I know what I'm capable of, and what I'm not capable of while "under the influence".

I have alot easier time riding "technical" lines when under the influence because my focus is 100% there..I don't think about anything else but the line I'm riding. I also know that I can't smoke and ride big airs. It's not that I crash, it's just that I'm more cautious and worried about getting hurt, so as a result I just don't do any airs if I'm stoned.

Everyone reacts differently to drugs. Some people can function when stoned, other people just want to sit on the couch and eat cookies.

Nov. 15, 2007, 8:36 p.m.

the difference between alcohol and weed is that if you are too high to drive you know it, and there is no way that you're going to be driving. not so much for alcohol.

also, there are very many people that i would rather have driving me around baked out of their fucking minds than other people sober. and once again, not so much for alcohol.