Smart girls

Sept. 24, 2005, 9:09 p.m.

being condensending to me online is gonna do not a thing maybe i should have stated media blunder then hoax. the thing is these things are unpredictable and it turned out to be not nearly as bad as the media thought it was going to be. E sarcasm is never taken well anyways.

Explain what you mean by it was a "blunder". Please, I would LOVE to hear your professional opinion on the classification of hurricanes off the gulf coast.:rolleyes:

Sept. 24, 2005, 9:10 p.m.

dude, it was obviously a hypothetical situation

Wow, ok, I was serious. Tie last typhoon that came through was not "blocked" by Vancouver Island at all.

Sept. 24, 2005, 9:12 p.m.

well it was huge at first cat 5 right? I remember hearing it could be the biggist ever somewhere. but as soon as it hit im assuming cooler air and land it fizzled out. SO again ASSuming the storm surge slowed as well. But that doesnt help the coast i guess. Do I fail?

Sept. 24, 2005, 9:13 p.m.

well it was huge at first cat 5 right? I remember hearing it could be the biggist ever somewhere. but as soon as it hit im assuming cooler air and land it fizzled out. SO again ASSuming the storm surge slowed as well. But that doesnt help the coast i guess. Do I fail?

It droped to a cat 3 before it hit the coast. But guess what, a cat 3 will still do serious damage. Again, what or how is it a media "Hoax" or "Blunder" Just answer my question, or admit you have no idea what your talking about.

Sept. 24, 2005, 9:14 p.m.

I know what you're getting at. But seriously, the last thing this administration needs is another New Orleans in Texas.

Sept. 24, 2005, 9:19 p.m.

true enough they dont want another katrina that is why so much was made of this one. I Imagine that alot of people need help thou on the coast I heard they got 12 feet in spots.

and anyways for the guy who is wanting me to admit im stupid or whatever, sure i dont know shit i put the wrong word in there i was jsut tryin to state the fact that most mass media pumps the doom and gloom on situations. But if me admiting i used the wrong word on a sarcastic post will make you feel better then sure man. I hope this helps you in your journey in life and gives you some more confidence in yourself.

Sept. 24, 2005, 10:23 p.m.

fuck eh i guess it did make ya feel better.

Sept. 24, 2005, 10:25 p.m.

fuck eh i guess it did make ya feel better.

I love how what you said there in no way relates to what you said before, so I just took it as backpeddaling and gave up on you.

Sept. 24, 2005, 11:03 p.m.

i was just curious about the whole thing. even if i did use the wrong wording or dont know the meaning of the word hoax i found it intresting that you personally attacked my intelligence. that is why i asked if it made you feel better. I was questioning your motives is all.

Sept. 24, 2005, 11:08 p.m.

i was just curious about the whole thing. even if i did use the wrong wording or dont know the meaning of the word hoax i found it intresting that you personally attacked my intelligence. that is why i asked if it made you feel better. I was questioning your motives is all.

I was bored.

Sept. 24, 2005, 11:08 p.m.

my grandparents evacuated from houston to where the hurricane is actually hitting :S and spend two days on the road doing it

Sept. 24, 2005, 11:09 p.m.

are they hurricane chasers

Sept. 24, 2005, 11:10 p.m.

…no

Sept. 24, 2005, 11:10 p.m.

touche--- used to acknowledge a hit in fencing or the success or appropriateness of an argument, an accusation, or a witty point

i just put the def in there cause it was kind of funny and i suck at spelling.

Sept. 24, 2005, 11:18 p.m.

because I saw a movie one time where these guys chased tornados and I thought you're grandparents were like them but for hurricanes