Small trucks

Dec. 28, 2013, 10:50 a.m.

What's wrong with DRL?

you cant fix them with a hammer and that confuses the simpletons.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Dec. 28, 2013, 11:24 a.m.

I've owned 3 of those little 2wd yota's, 1 Nissan, and 2 Chevy's. Year after year I got car mileage and went 90% of the places the 4by guys were going.

My fave was the 91 2wd 3.0l V6 that I put a fabtech prerunner kit in. That thing flew, and I wiped it out in a month.

2 Choice was the actual TRD Prerunner w locking rear diff that I mentioned above.

I have long believed that all the extra moving parts, and weight of the 4by was pointless.

I currently have a 2005 4by, 6spd TRD Sport and I already miss the Prerunner. It really shines on the fireroads and pulls a trailer as good or better than the 4x4 version.

Most guys have little dicks and the truck is a reflection of that. Haha

Why. Is it that people with small dicks always claim that people with big trucks have small dicks?

I just need a 6 seater that can carry my camper for fuck sakes.

Dec. 28, 2013, 11:25 a.m.

Oh, and I need the extra legroom for my huge schwantz.

Dec. 28, 2013, 11:36 a.m.

Why. Is it that people with small dicks always claim that people with big trucks have small dicks?

I just need a 6 seater that can carry my camper for fuck sakes.

Makes sense to me.

More diesel options would be great - and not just for full sized pickup trucks.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Dec. 28, 2013, 6:39 p.m.

I like to turn off my lights when I need to. Right off. Also, stupidly, the DRL module on the ranger is in the front driver's wheel well. Mine shorted and caught on fire a couple times before I got rid of it.

www.northshorebillet.com

Dec. 28, 2013, 6:41 p.m.

That's more to do with because it's a ranger than because of the daytime running lights… Seriously do you sit at home by candlelight cause technology like a light switch scares you?

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Dec. 28, 2013, 7:56 p.m.

I like to turn off my lights when I need to. Right off. Also, stupidly, the DRL module on the ranger is in the front driver's wheel well. Mine shorted and caught on fire a couple times before I got rid of it.

sounds like YOUR ranger has wiring problems, IME the ranger is only slightly more high tech than a stone axe

Dec. 28, 2013, 9:53 p.m.

It's got fewer wiring problems as time goes on. I'm a control freak, I like to have it my way. I'm the driver - not the truck. If I haven't turned on the lights, it better be dark.

www.northshorebillet.com

Dec. 29, 2013, 1:04 a.m.

You disable brake lights too?

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Dec. 29, 2013, 1:48 a.m.

Cylinder de-activation?

Yep, 4 speed not 6 thou, which is why it isn't good.

It also has a BB tune and an intake.

Traction control is pretty busy.

Dec. 29, 2013, 1:50 a.m.

I've owned 3 of those little 2wd yota's, 1 Nissan, and 2 Chevy's. Year after year I got car mileage and went 90% of the places the 4by guys were going.

My fave was the 91 2wd 3.0l V6 that I put a fabtech prerunner kit in. That thing flew, and I wiped it out in a month.

2 Choice was the actual TRD Prerunner w locking rear diff that I mentioned above.

I have long believed that all the extra moving parts, and weight of the 4by was pointless.

I currently have a 2005 4by, 6spd TRD Sport and I already miss the Prerunner. It really shines on the fireroads and pulls a trailer as good or better than the 4x4 version.

Most guys have little dicks and the truck is a reflection of that. Haha

Yeah, if you're just cruising dry logging roads it's stellar.

So is your cock huge?

Dec. 29, 2013, 1:55 a.m.

Makes sense to me.

More diesel options would be great - and not just for full sized pickup trucks.

Unless the diesel options makes a Significant jump in fuel economy everyone can keep whining about them, but I fair to see the signifcant advantage.

This coming from an owner of two TDI's. (which I think are fantastic cars)

With a 25 cent or so difference in fuel prices between regular and diesel.

For the majority of the public I don't see the advantage. Cars are a different story.

Everyones situation is different, if you're like Cory and your cock is massive good for you, but I worked out some "real world" numbers and I fail to see the big advantage to diesel, unless you're towing a ton of weight all the time.

Someones needs to convince why I need a turbo diesel pickup over gas. When I only tow once in awhile, and I replace my vehicles around 200,000kms. My Motors is probably over 400tqs at the crank. And does as good or better mileage then a Frontier/tacomas in v8 mode before shutting 4 cylinders off.

So why?

Dec. 29, 2013, 2:19 a.m.

Diesel costs less to produce than gasoline, although ULSD increased the production cost a bit. Problem is there are not enough diesel refineries and that increases the price at the pump.

30% better fuel economy by volume, and a possible lower cost, should make diesel a better/viable option.

- Josiah Stamp

- H.G. Wells

Dec. 29, 2013, 2:20 a.m.

Great points, all of them. But as an end user, this doesn't benefit me. I'm still a diesel fan. But I also have plenty of other places to put my money.

Dec. 29, 2013, 6:16 a.m.

to be honest,my next truck will be a gasser.

the only advantage diesels have these days are the ability to pull around huge cocks and their tailpipe emissions are cleaner than gas on the new ones.