shoulder injuries

Oct. 8, 2008, 11:50 a.m.

drill holes pull tendons through tie not. call it good. at least thats how it was explained to me.

Oct. 8, 2008, 11:59 a.m.

www.rotatorcuff.net

You should try and find a physio who has possibly met Dr. Buchberger for his shoulder courses. The dvd / books are great for helping learn some new techniques for shoulder rehab.

Play : Comox Valley Mountain Biking - www.cvmtb.com

Oct. 8, 2008, 5:27 p.m.

We have a renowned physio here in Vancouver.

I think you need to move to Vancouver for treatment. :)

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Oct. 10, 2008, 10:50 a.m.

We have a renowned physio here in Vancouver.

I think you need to move to Vancouver for treatment. :)

oh, i think i do too.
problem is, for the first few weeks, i'd need someone to care for me. cant really drive or dress myself.

heh. might be headed there anyway if the election goes belly up.

Fear me. I have a Cabin in montana.
::Team Pancake Pride::

Oct. 10, 2008, 2:41 p.m.

heh. might be headed there anyway if the election goes belly up.

Canadian or US?

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Oct. 17, 2008, 2:31 p.m.

I'll add here that it's worth it to invest in a good sling. The ones they've given me at the surgical center sucked. They are crappy mesh deals that are great if you've broken your collar bone and only need to wear it for a week, but are pure hell if you have to wear it for 6 weeks.

I found one with nice padded straps, that's black so it doesn't look so grubby. Score!

the teh