Shit....

Feb. 1, 2003, 3:04 a.m.

Originally posted by JimmyJ
HANS MOLEMAN! Hes a champ :lol:

That's the guy! He cracks me up because he reminds me of a lot of the old drivers on the road. Not just by the way they, but by the fact that they drive pristine K-cars.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Feb. 1, 2003, 3:11 a.m.

I've NEVER seen a pristine K-car.
:lol:

Feb. 1, 2003, 3:23 a.m.

not many people still on line.

Feb. 1, 2003, 3:24 a.m.

Originally posted by Loopie
I've NEVER seen a pristine K-car.
:lol:

Maybe the winter's in Kamloops are rougher on older cars. In Vancouver, you see a lot of 20 year old cars that are in great shape. Some old couples probably bought them when they retired, as their last car, and they've looked after them since. Now you end up with 85 year olds in an Aries or Caprice or even a Parisienne that looks great but has no shocks or rear springs left so the rear almost drags on the ground.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Feb. 1, 2003, 3:28 a.m.

I think it's a population base thing.
There are "mint" older cars here…..but VERY few and far between.

Feb. 1, 2003, 3:44 a.m.

Originally posted by BiG D
**dude you have a serious problem
do you realize how many "stupid adults" crash their cars
as he said conditions were less then ideal i think its fair to say anybody would have a good chance of crashing

stupid ignorant people. **

Originally posted by Burnsie
……. there was a huge snowstorm i guess, and when i was driving home at like 1 i slid out around a corner ……

Smart drivers adjust their driving speeds for the road conditions. Usually younger drivers are either too inexperienced to know what to do or just think they can handle anything. Why do you think that there is such a high rate of traffic accidents amongst young male drivers.

Burnsie man, thank your lucky stars there wasn't a logging truck or something commin the other way when you went off.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Feb. 1, 2003, 8:15 a.m.

This is why I love my Step-Dads Subaru Impreza WRX Sti(rally car). It handles sweet in the snow. I drove it on private land because i'm 2 young to have a license but i can actually drive, its great in the ice and snow. Gotta love it rushing past ppl on the highway, the only one in the fast lane at 80mph whilst the others crawl and 20.
Ultimate Control! 8) :D

Originally posted by Count Blah
Count Blah chillin' in the bushes:thepimp:

Euuuurah Euuuuuuuughah! Eugh… FUCK! :lol:
I've sentenced myself to a life behind bars, great!

Feb. 1, 2003, 8:18 a.m.

Originally posted by trail worker
a kid at my school crashed his moms CRV(i think thats what it was) when he was racing another kid. i dunno why he was racing in an SUV :rolleyes: ..he was going 150+ and hit a telephone pole.the kid is in critical condition at some hospital in vancouver right now.head injurys and a punctured lung..been in a coma for a couple days now..he will live but his life will probably be forever fuxored.
count yourself lucky man. $1150 is a small price to pay man..

yea, he's in hospitial hopped up on mid numbing drugs. his body right now is in extream condition.

trail worker's right your lucky to not have been injured

Feb. 1, 2003, 8:24 a.m.

Originally posted by JimmyJ
What really gets to me are spoiled kids. There was this guy in my old school whose parents bought him a brand new Mustang. He the proceeded to skip school with his friends, speed, lose control, and run his brand new mustang into a phone pole, totaling it. Two days later his parents had bought him a new one.

theres a kid just like that at our school. he looks no more then 15 maybe and had very few friends. but his daddy is a rich lawyer and on the day of his 16th birthday(still looks no more than 15) his parents bought him a silver mustang. now hes got a bumch of friends he never knew. i see him out speeding around town and shake my head.

if you dont have to earn it, then you dont appreciate it. then its just another toy.

Feb. 1, 2003, 8:39 a.m.

Tie rods. :)

Feb. 1, 2003, 1:23 p.m.

Originally posted by synchro
**Smart drivers adjust their driving speeds for the road conditions. Usually younger drivers are either too inexperienced to know what to do or just think they can handle anything. Why do you think that there is such a high rate of traffic accidents amongst young male drivers.

Burnsie man, thank your lucky stars there wasn't a logging truck or something commin the other way when you went off. **

Not to mention the don't "toke it up" before they drive.

2000 VPS Custom Travel sz. medium w/ Raceface BB, Blackspire chainguide, Axiom Seatpost, Tank hs… $400. Champagne Hayes w/rotors… $299/pair. Front 20mm Formula laced to 26" Doublewide w/ 2.8 Michelin and dh tube… $150. Rear Formula laced to 24" DX32 w/ XTR 8spd Cog, Highroller 2.7, dh tube… $200. 8spd XT derailler/shifter…$100. FUNN FatboySlim/Serial Killa 31.8 Combo w/ Odi Lockons… $100. Dainese Legs and Arms sz. med… $100. Magura HS-11's… $50/pair. Or take it all for $1200 and

Feb. 1, 2003, 1:28 p.m.

fuck man i wasn't high.. and i doubt being high even effects ur ability to drive.

Feb. 1, 2003, 1:38 p.m.

Nah, when i DO drive high, i go like 50 right on the whole way and just stare so aware at the road adn im so safe, so it positivly effects me, when im dry i fucking rip casue i usally want to get somewhere fast to chill, but when high im all good and just take my time.