Setting a trap

Aug. 14, 2009, 11:21 a.m.

man vancouver sounds like a rough place.

yeah, you should see how narrow the lanes on the roads are! it is fucking chaos

this space is intentionally blank, other than this note about it being blank.

Aug. 14, 2009, 4:11 p.m.

If you knew you were going to get a severe beat down if you went on somebody's property and took their stuff (no matter what it is),would you risk it,or head on to the next place?

The average crackhead or hippy is going to walk on by…they only do bold things like this because they know that society has gone soft and cant/wont defend itself any more.

You can't stand guard on your house 24-7-365 mate. Ok if you beat one person they might take that lesson. Another person might come back one night and burn your place down. But its your house so you manage it how you see fit.

To the OP way I see it you have two choices. Put the recycling somewhere secure on your property so that the bloke learns that he can't get to it and will stop coming round and taking it. 2nd option is put it at your front gate so he can take it without coming onto your property. Simple and effective in both cases and no one needs to beat anyone

I ride Bikes

Aug. 14, 2009, 4:14 p.m.

yeah, you should see how narrow the lanes on the roads are! it is fucking chaos

its like

whoa.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Aug. 14, 2009, 6:13 p.m.

To the OP way I see it you have two choices. Put the recycling somewhere secure on your property so that the bloke learns that he can't get to it and will stop coming round and taking it. 2nd option is put it at your front gate so he can take it without coming onto your property. Simple and effective in both cases and no one needs to beat anyone

You mean let him keep trying till HE feels it's too hard to get to anymore?

Hug a logger, you'll never go back to trees

Aug. 14, 2009, 6:36 p.m.

remote trigger on some rocksalt shells… he lifts the case of luckys boom…

Aug. 15, 2009, 12:34 a.m.

You mean let him keep trying till HE feels it's too hard to get to anymore?

If the idea of letting the bloke decide for himself is too much for you then don't do what I suggest but if you are focused on an outcome of not having him around anymore then consider it.

I ride Bikes

Aug. 15, 2009, 9:13 a.m.

If the idea of letting the bloke decide for himself is too much for you then don't do what I suggest but if you are focused on an outcome of not having him around anymore then consider it.

it's just a hippy, not like it'll fight back when he's beating it up. Use a stick to hit it with so as not to get hippy grease on your hands, it's even harder to get off than industrial diesel grease.
But seriously, I'd hang out with a few buddy's and wait till the hippy comes by, surround him and explain the consequences of his actions, tell him this is his verbal warning, the next one's physical, and the one after that is permanent.

Trucks and Guns.

Aug. 15, 2009, 10:26 a.m.

Call the cops and tell them that either they arrest him for trespassing or they can explain to the media why you took matters into your own hands and killed him.

Aug. 15, 2009, 10:39 a.m.

Call the cops and tell them that either they arrest him for trespassing or they can explain to the media why you took matters into your own hands and killed him.

hes taking cans for fucks sake. hes not raping and pillaging women hes taking fucking empties.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Aug. 15, 2009, 10:41 a.m.

ya and he's trespassing. My property, keep the fuck off it.

Aug. 15, 2009, 10:45 a.m.

for all the people on the hippies side, if the hippie walked around your house, up on to the back deck and started filling his pockets with the big pile of change you had sitting there, would you care?
i keep my bottle / cans, take them in and usually have enough for a case of beer. I paid my 5 cents per, i want that money back. if not, you're just thowing money away

Aug. 15, 2009, 10:50 a.m.

thats no fucking reason to kill him. or even threaten him with such.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Aug. 15, 2009, 11:01 a.m.

put it in his butt
thatll show him
and its okay, its not gay unless its all the way in.

No it's only gay if you are giving, it's not gay to receive. movies have taught me so many important lessons.

Life is like riding a bicycle – in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving.

A. Einstein

Aug. 15, 2009, 11:03 a.m.

Murder is taking it way too far. Castration would suffice.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Aug. 15, 2009, 11:15 a.m.

Murder is taking it way too far. Castration would suffice.

I'm ok with this - means less future hippies.

btw Adam - the only reason he knows the cans are there is because he came onto the property looking for stuff to steal. Could have stolen a bike, lawn mower or anything else.