Setting a trap

Aug. 13, 2009, 8:41 p.m.

I like the 1 warning approach. However I would probably come out swinging at someone rummaging around my back yard.

I am biased though, as I have had my bike stolen from and car broken into…

that is the most reatrded thing ever even a retarded would say thats retarded

Aug. 13, 2009, 10:11 p.m.

The landlord (my girls father) told me to "break his fucking legs" if I see him again. That's not my thing, I'm not a fighter. But he said when he see's the dude in town he is going to give him a piece of mind about going on his property.

Hug a logger, you'll never go back to trees

Aug. 14, 2009, 12:25 a.m.

put it in his butt
thatll show him
and its okay, its not gay unless its all the way in.

Aug. 14, 2009, 12:41 a.m.

put it in his butt
thatll show him

It might end up being more of a pleasure than punishment.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Aug. 14, 2009, 5:11 a.m.

I think he's more concerned about the trespass than the cans….I have a rule regarding tresspassers.
I catch you once(emptyhanded)…you're free to leave
I catch you on my property stealing my stuff,or you're a repeat visitor….I will beat you dead.

"Man comes on to homeowners property and cleans the trash off his deck. Homeowner beats man to death." Some headline.

If you would actually beat another human to death for taking recyclables then I don't even know what I can say to you. All I can think about are the kind of children you'll be bringing into the world and how they will choose to resolve conflicts in the future.

Sounds like a real utopia over there :rolleyes:

What exactly is wrong with that recycling system? I'm lazy and it's one less chore I have to do. They don't just take the empties either they take everything recyclable and they give me money for it all.

What's the problem? Is that just too ghetto for your suburban ass? Don't want to have to look at or talk to "poor" people?

www.natooke.com

Aug. 14, 2009, 5:23 a.m.

What a bunch of majins.

I'm not a jew, or a penny pincher thank you very much.

Aug. 14, 2009, 5:23 a.m.

also damn asian grannies stealing my empties.

Aug. 14, 2009, 5:26 a.m.

"Man comes on to homeowners property and cleans the trash off his deck. Homeowner beats man to death." Some headline.

If you would actually beat another human to death for taking recyclables then I don't even know what I can say to you. All I can think about are the kind of children you'll be bringing into the world and how they will choose to resolve conflicts in the future.

What exactly is wrong with that recycling system? I'm lazy and it's one less chore I have to do. They don't just take the empties either they take everything recyclable and they give me money for it all.

What's the problem? Is that just too ghetto for your suburban ass? Don't want to have to look at or talk to "poor" people?

Who the fuck are you,and how the fuck do you put such spin on shit?

I could care less about cans/recyclables….my point is that you do not enter my property uninvited..and neither should this hippy.

In a world where children and women get raped in the middle of the night in their own beds…damn fucking I'll beat your ass if I find you on my property.

16…count em…16 properties were broken into the other night just a few miles from my place last week.

..and about my suburban ass…you should know by now thatI live a little past the susurbs.I have a guy that everyone in Squamish knows that comes by once a week INVITED to take my cans and bottles for free.

Pastor of Muppets

Aug. 14, 2009, 5:32 a.m.

Who the fuck are you,and how the fuck do you put such spin on shit?

I could care less about cans/recyclables….my point is that you do not enter my property uninvited..and neither should this hippy.

In a world where children and women get raped in the middle of the night in their own beds…damn fucking I'll beat your ass if I find you on my property.

Sorry I must have missed the part where you said if a guy came into your house you would beat him to death.

The part I caught was where you spoke so flippantly about brutally ending a persons life. Spin or no spin you sound like a regular texan redneck.

www.natooke.com

Aug. 14, 2009, 5:39 a.m.

Sorry I must have missed the part where you said if a guy came into your house you would beat him to death.

The part I caught was where you spoke so flippantly about brutally ending a persons life. Spin or no spin you sound like a regular texan redneck.

Well…yes…I would beat a guy dead….well maybe not dead,but close to it.

I have a family to protect.I will not negotiate that responsibilty with anyone.If I find you on my property (except my front door) I will have a single track mind at that point.

If this makes me a redneck,so be it.

…one day you will leave your little fantasy world and grow up to find that the world is a harsh and brutal place as well as it is beautiful…and you will have a family that,god forbid,you may have to protect one day..

…and then too,you may become a redneck like me.

Pastor of Muppets

Aug. 14, 2009, 7:13 a.m.

Well
I have a family to protect.I will not negotiate that responsibilty with anyone.If I find you on my property (except my front door) I will have a single track mind at that point.

This ^

I dont have kids to worry about but a GF.. same deal

Don't be an engineer, every one of them I've met is socially retarded

Aug. 14, 2009, 10:06 a.m.

man vancouver sounds like a rough place.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Aug. 14, 2009, 10:29 a.m.

I hear the gang war is heading to Sooke?

Don't be an engineer, every one of them I've met is socially retarded

Aug. 14, 2009, 11:10 a.m.

man vancouver sounds like a rough place.

Derwood doesn't live in Vancouver.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Aug. 14, 2009, 11:11 a.m.

Derwood doesn't live in Vancouver.

zoinks.:crazy:

Ha Ha! Made you look.