Setting a trap

Aug. 6, 2009, 8:46 a.m.

but yeah, i guess leaving the empties somewhere other than your porch is just out of the question

this space is intentionally blank, other than this note about it being blank.

Aug. 6, 2009, 8:53 a.m.

but yeah, i guess leaving the empties somewhere other than your porch is just out of the question

It's not an open yard. The fuckbag has to walk through my garage and onto my back lawn, then up a flight of stairs, past my dog gate to get the empties.
If I left them on my front driveway it would be a little different.

Hug a logger, you'll never go back to trees

Aug. 6, 2009, 9:01 a.m.

oh, carry on then.

i say, shower that fucker

Aug. 6, 2009, 9:02 a.m.

It's not an open yard. The fuckbag has to walk through my garage and onto my back lawn, then up a flight of stairs, past my dog gate to get the empties.

thats brutal. I say ambush, triplines, or hire a badass security guy to protect yo turf.

Aug. 6, 2009, 9:19 a.m.

The A Team

Aug. 6, 2009, 9:26 a.m.

I stand behind my original post. Give him the empties, or put them away. When the fruitflies come to the fruitbowl, I get rid of the overripe bananas and they disappear.

:canada: :swiss:

Aug. 6, 2009, 9:45 a.m.

i'm really liking that squirrel slingshot :lol:

Aug. 6, 2009, 10:14 a.m.

Get a lawn chair, set it up where it can't quite be seen from the garage but is still on the route to the bottles. Bring hose, place hose beside lawn chair. Place cooler full of beer on other side of lawn chair. Bring book/magazine/PSP/entertainment to keep you busy. When hippy shows up, drop your entertainment, use free hand (other hand will be full of beer) to soak hippy. Tell him "Thank you, come again".

Being cheap is OK. Being a clueless sanctimonious condescending douchebag is just Vlad's MO.

Aug. 6, 2009, 10:25 a.m.

Do you know the funny thing Feral? I have the exact same sign as you and it's RIGHT above the cans on my porch.

Aug. 6, 2009, 10:58 a.m.

get some friends over,have a wash bucket, hose, shears and a suit from Value village.
wash hippie, shave off the dreads, burn his tie died hemp shirt and sarong, dress in suit and send him on his way.

Aug. 6, 2009, 11:06 a.m.

Do you know the funny thing Feral? I have the exact same sign as you and it's RIGHT above the cans on my porch.

:lol:

Being cheap is OK. Being a clueless sanctimonious condescending douchebag is just Vlad's MO.

Aug. 6, 2009, 11:47 a.m.

Get a meaner dog?

"The song of a bird…We used to ask Ennesson to do bird calls. He could do them. How he could do them, and when he perished, along with him went all those birds…"-Return from the Stars, Stanislaw Lem

"We just walk around, and sometimes we go out and dance, and then we listen to the environment."-Ralf Hutter, Kraftwerk

Aug. 12, 2009, 8:20 p.m.

Caught the shit head red handed today!

I went around back and told him to stay the fuck off my property and to knock on my door and ask for the empties. He was very calm and cool about it and I thought it was going well. Next thing you know my girl comes like a bat out of hell swearing at him telling him to get the fuck off our deck, threatening call the cops and all this. She was right in his face yelling and putting him down till he left.
I was very proud of her :)

I just hope he doesn't come back cause she said some pretty nasty things to him..

Aug. 12, 2009, 9:51 p.m.

Vancouver is such a fucked up place sometimes. You're being ridiculous with your whole It's my property! How dare you steal my garbage!!! thing and the hippie is being an idiot for not just knocking on your door and asking for them.

People just knock on my door here and ask for my empties. Then we count them together and they give me 25% of the recycled value then haul them all away. I tried to refuse the 25% once but they just got angry.

www.natooke.com

Aug. 12, 2009, 9:53 p.m.

He's in small town B.C., not Vancouver.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells