serious question

July 24, 2009, 8:56 a.m.

…maybe you are just gay and havent come out of the closit yet and are frustrated so you get horrible mood swings as a result..

Once you have ham you never go back.

July 24, 2009, 12:08 p.m.

…maybe you are just gay and havent come out of the closit yet and are frustrated so you get horrible mood swings as a result..

What do you mean "maybe"? His pechant for the forbidden love, as well as cod pieces, is well known.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

July 24, 2009, 1:48 p.m.

What do you mean "maybe"? His penchant for sangwich love, as well as cod tounges, is well known.

fixed

Pastor of Muppets

July 29, 2009, 3:12 a.m.

preamble - as if you didn't already know i like to play practical jokes on people and i find scaring the shit outta people particularly entertaining.

so the other day i'm waiting to make a left turn at an intersection. there's a long line of cars coming from the opposite direction so i just have to wait it out but i'm getting a bit antsy because i don't want to get caught at the next light which is only like a block away. anyway, the red hand signal has been up for the crosswalk for a bit so i know the light is getting reading to change and there's just a couple more cars to go by, the last one being a van. i've been watching for pedestrians entering the crosswalk too as there are some standing at the curb but so far they're respecting the signal and stayin put.

just as the van hits the intersection the light turns yellow and as soon as it goes by i gas it. for those of you that don't know i drive a beatup f350 crewcab, a rather menacing looking vehicle. cut to the chase as soon as the light turned yellow and the van was in the intersection some broad who couldn't win a race to a free bucket of fried chicken decides she's gonna try the sprint across the crosswalk. i totally didn't see her until it was almost too late. nice thing about 1ton trucks is the brakes are pretty big and stop you wickend fast when you're not loaded.

i think the only reason i saw the chic is because she yelped and suddenly moved faster than she ever has in her life. i kinda had a look of oops sorry on my face while hers was painted with a look of terror that said oh shit, i'm about to die.

problem was i had a hard time holding it together until she waddled out of the intersection so i could continue on my merry way - then i fuckin burst out laughing. i even giggle a little at the thought of retelling the story.

is this wrong?

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

July 29, 2009, 3:32 a.m.

No. You prolly gave her heart the best workout it's had in years. :)

The best things in life all start with the letter B
Hooray for: Bacon, Bikeys, Boobies, Boards, and Beer!

July 29, 2009, 5:44 a.m.

If that story makes you fucked up,then I should prolly be locked up.

Pastor of Muppets

July 29, 2009, 7:18 a.m.

racing for free chicken is dangerous business , she should have known that .

you sound normal to me .

the ability to see humor in lifes' little adventures is healthy .

ps . did you share any of the chicken with her later ?

July 29, 2009, 7:53 a.m.

TYhats an RMC thing.

Hey now. :P

Synchro you seem pretty normal to me. Well for someone on NSMB that is.

Mood swings are part of life. It never hurts to talk to a pro if you find that your behaviour is causing you harm.

As for the truck incident. A laugh to diffuse the stress of almost running someone over doesn't seem that bad to me. I'm sure you were practically (if not full on) shaking from the adrenaline.

WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

July 29, 2009, 8:09 a.m.

Probably just that time of the month Mark. Grab some chocolate and watch Titanic.

July 29, 2009, 1:04 p.m.

..some broad who couldn't win a race to a free bucket of fried chicken decides she's gonna try the sprint across the crosswalk…

People that do that suck and deserve to prove Darwin right.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

July 29, 2009, 6:33 p.m.

a 3:12 am post…..a little on the manic side last night?

July 30, 2009, 1:28 a.m.

Everyone's bi-polar, some more so than others thanks to BC bud.

Check out my Buy/Sell items on Pinkbike: http://truvativ21.pinkbike.com/buysell/