seahawks are in the SB

Jan. 11, 2015, 6:48 p.m.

What was with the no reception call against Dallas? The receiver had the ball in his hands and took two steps. In majorly bummed… :(

https://www.google.com/search?q=the+calvin+johnson+rule[HTML_REMOVED]ie=utf-8[HTML_REMOVED]oe=utf-8

At least the NFL is consistent unlike the NHL.

Jan. 11, 2015, 11:27 p.m.

I'm hoping for a Packers-Colts SB with Luck taking his first title. It'll probably end up Seahawks [HTML_REMOVED] Pats with the Hawks taking it, though. If Rodger's calf is still wonky, he'll have trouble against the Hawks D.

Thread killer

Jan. 18, 2015, 3:32 p.m.

Ohmyfuckinggod.

Whatafuckinggame.

HOLYSHIT.

Jan. 18, 2015, 3:50 p.m.

Don't get too high, Hawks. You beat a one-legged QB [HTML_REMOVED] took overtime to do it. At least it was a close [HTML_REMOVED] exciting game. The Pack had many chances to put them away [HTML_REMOVED] should have. I'm hoping Luck can beat the Pats. Luck is the best young player in the league [HTML_REMOVED] about to sign a mega-deal, which will probably turn out to be the richest in the NFL.

Thread killer

Jan. 18, 2015, 3:51 p.m.

Ohmyfuckinggod.

Whatafuckinggame.

HOLYSHIT.

I stepped out for one minute, literally, when the sore was 22-7 for the Packers. When I came back, I saw Canuck Luke Willson catching the extra pointer to end that that 15-point, 44-second scoring run. Still waiting to see the replays.

The 'Hawks offence sucked for 3 1/2 periods, at home, which is not that encouraging.

Jan. 18, 2015, 4:11 p.m.

Karma's a bitch.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Jan. 18, 2015, 4:48 p.m.

Don't get too high, Hawks. You beat a one-legged QB [HTML_REMOVED] took overtime to do it. At least it was a close [HTML_REMOVED] exciting game. The Pack had many chances to put them away [HTML_REMOVED] should have. I'm hoping Luck can beat the Pats. Luck is the best young player in the league [HTML_REMOVED] about to sign a mega-deal, which will probably turn out to be the richest in the NFL.

Wilson's contract is up too, pretty good deal at $800 k per year for a superbowl winning qb.

www.travelswithtyler.com

Jan. 18, 2015, 6:07 p.m.

Totally agree with the Debbie downers. The Seahawks absolutely sucked for 90% of the game and then they come back and win the fucking thing.

Jan. 18, 2015, 6:16 p.m.

Somebody should order a big box of apple turnovers for the whole team.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Jan. 18, 2015, 6:26 p.m.

I'm hoping Luck can beat the Pats. Luck is the best young player in the league [HTML_REMOVED] about to sign a mega-deal, which will probably turn out to be the richest in the NFL.

Yeahhhhhh… about that

Jan. 18, 2015, 9:56 p.m.

Yeahhhhhh… about that

Wow. That game sucked.

Jan. 18, 2015, 10:32 p.m.

Unbelievable. I watched the game with my 6 year old who was proudly sporting his Marshawn Lynch jersey. After Wilson threw his fourth pick, I started damage control and told him the game didn’t look good for the Hawks. A shower of tears ensued. I proceeded to explain how it was just a game and unimportant in the overall scheme of things etc. The tears kept coming. I calmly suggested that since we wasted our day on the couch that we should head out for a night ride in the endowment lands to work out the kinks. Less than two minutes later, I was screaming ohmyfuckinggod at the top of my lungs and fist pumping with both arms. If it weren’t for the grown men sobbing during the postgame, I would have continued my “it’s only the game” thesis. I feel ashamed for having imparted NFL fanaticism on my son, but we’ll take the W.

Canada was well represented in the outcome. Jon Ryan becomes the first Canadian born player to throw a playoff touchdown since Rypien, Luke Wilson catches the two point conversion, and Chris Matthews (formerly of the Winnipeg Blue Bombers) recovers the onside kick.

Jan. 18, 2015, 10:34 p.m.

The 'Hawks offence sucked for 3 1/2 periods

Quarters, boss;-)

Jan. 19, 2015, 10:30 a.m.

Wow. That game sucked.

Not if you are a Pats fan … they dominated the Colts in every position …

Jan. 19, 2015, 12:13 p.m.

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/football/nfl/nfl-investigating-whether-patriots-used-deflated-footballs-1.2917882

The NFL is investigating whether the New England Patriots deflated footballs that were used in their AFC championship game victory over the Indianapolis Colts.

"We are looking into it," league spokesman Brian McCarthy wrote in an email to The Associated Press on Monday. "We do not have anything further to add at this point."

The inquiry was first reported by the website for WTHR-TV in Indiana, citing an unnamed source.

The Patriots have come under scrutiny with regards to NFL rules in the past, most infamously when they were punished for videotaping sideline signals used by the New York Jets during a 2007 game. Coach Bill Belichick was fined $500,000 US, and the team was docked $250,000 and stripped of its 2008 first-round draft pick.

According to the NFL rule book, home teams are responsible for furnishing playable balls at all time. Each team brings 12 primary balls, while home teams are required to also bring 12 backup balls.

Once the referee makes sure the footballs are properly inflated, they're delivered to ball attendants provided by the home team.

… etc.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.