Save the wolves?

Aug. 20, 2016, 7:35 a.m.

They lost an under armor contract over the public back lash

Aug. 20, 2016, 3:15 p.m.

Large game populations are recovering across Africa because of hunters and the North American model for game conservation.

He's talking about the morality of killing intelligent critters like elephants. There's more than one model for conservation and they don't necessarily need sport killing to succeed.

And no in many places they're not recovering poaching is decimating large African game.

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Aug. 24, 2016, 3:35 a.m.

Elephant probably wouldn't be the first thing I would go after, but that's neither here nor there.

The North American model has been proven to be the most effective. In Africa, hunters provide enough income, meat, etc to locals that it creates incentive to protect these animals from poachers and harvest them at a sustainable level.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

That's the problem with cities, they're refuges for the weak, the fish that didn't evolve.

I don't want to google this - sounds like a thing that NSMB will be better at.

Aug. 24, 2016, 11:24 a.m.

No it doesn't. I just told you so can't you fucking read?

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Aug. 24, 2016, 8:27 p.m.

Farmer you funneh! :P

Aug. 25, 2016, 9:33 a.m.

What do anti-hunters do?

Leave animals alone to live in peace?

Aug. 26, 2016, 9:03 a.m.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/bear-cubs-munch-apples-1.3732823

This made me smile. We had apple trees in our backyard in Cove back in the day and bears visiting for a chow down was a regular occurence. They never bothered anyone and we never bothered them.

Glad to see there is rescue organizations like this.

People always ask me what's the phenomenon
Yo what's up? Yo what's goin' on- Adam Yauch

Aug. 26, 2016, 10:01 a.m.

Don't want to be a buzzkill Brock but you should have kept the apples cleaned up. Bears don't need a reason to visit people's back yards.

Aug. 26, 2016, 10:17 a.m.

Don't want to be a buzzkill Brock but you should have kept the apples cleaned up. Bears don't need a reason to visit people's back yards.

They would climb the trees. We lived on the edge of the forest.
Thanks for that.

People always ask me what's the phenomenon
Yo what's up? Yo what's goin' on- Adam Yauch

Aug. 26, 2016, 10:39 a.m.

They would climb the trees. We lived on the edge of the forest.
Thanks for that.

Ya, it is hard to stop them, I wasn't trying to be an ass just thought it was a good PSA. We have an orchard at our family cabin on Anderson Lake and it is tough even with all the people in the cabins to keep the fruit off the ground. It is not that populated (only about 30 cabins) but there are a lot of dummies there so keeping the bears away is important. I walked down and found about 10 people all fawning over and taking pictures of a cub in a tree once and none of them had the wherewithal to keep a path clear for the little guy to escape or for the mother to come.

Aug. 26, 2016, 11:20 a.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFO2ELW2o3s

Aug. 27, 2016, 10:37 a.m.

Ya, it is hard to stop them, I wasn't trying to be an ass just thought it was a good PSA. We have an orchard at our family cabin on Anderson Lake and it is tough even with all the people in the cabins to keep the fruit off the ground. It is not that populated (only about 30 cabins) but there are a lot of dummies there so keeping the bears away is important. I walked down and found about 10 people all fawning over and taking pictures of a cub in a tree once and none of them had the wherewithal to keep a path clear for the little guy to escape or for the mother to come.

Electric fence works well. An electrified wrap of chicken wire around the base of the tree (as long as the branches aren't low enough that they can stand on their hind legs and reach) will stop them from climbing.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

That's the problem with cities, they're refuges for the weak, the fish that didn't evolve.

I don't want to google this - sounds like a thing that NSMB will be better at.

Sept. 2, 2016, 11:58 a.m.

Profanity Peak wolf pack in state’s gun sights after rancher turns out cattle on den

Caving to Ranchers: the Misguided Decision to Kill the Profanity Wolf Pack