Sam Brown Informant Marked

Jan. 11, 2010, 9:51 p.m.

so a piece of shit fucked over other pieces of shit and now he's going to be killed by still other pieces of shit.

I feel a song coming on…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX07j9SDFcc

Dead man walking…

Kyle!!! You're riding for Cancer too!! We should train together !

Eugene

SURREY IS THE BEST PLACE ON EARTH!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HIDamVugIA

_ Life's too short not to ride fast, gotta ride fast! _

Help me fight cancer.http://www.conquercancer.ca/goto/eugene

Jan. 11, 2010, 11:21 p.m.

shit I thought you island boys would be more clued in. it's not thug life. it's about living in a small community where agriculture is a large portion of the local economy and not throwing stones.

OH shit we're on the same page after all. I owe you some pos rep. Peace.

WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

Jan. 11, 2010, 11:51 p.m.

Dead man walking…

Kyle!!! You're riding for Cancer too!! We should train together !

Eugene

EUGE!

we could hang out and ride trainers… :lol:

Check my stuff for sale!

Jan. 12, 2010, 7:04 a.m.

it's about living in a small community where agriculture is a large portion of the local economy and not throwing stones.

Agriculture??? LMAO. Looks like its doing the community a world of good too.

It's called working for organized crime. Hide behind the "I just grow" all you want.

Anyone involved in the business of growing, selling or smuggling weed needs to realize they are partially repsonsible for the people who get killed or die as a result of there actions; no matter how far down the line they are. If you're involved you're hands are bloody too.

Jan. 12, 2010, 7:08 a.m.

It's called working for organized crime. Hide behind the "I just grow" all you want.

Anyone involved in the business of growing, selling or smuggling weed needs to realize they are partially repsonsible for the people who get killed or die as a result of there actions; no matter how far down the line they are. If you're involved you're hands are bloody too.

wait so my buddy who has 2 plants killed sam brown?

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Jan. 12, 2010, 7:34 a.m.

wait so my buddy who has 2 plants killed sam brown?

If he's growing it for organized crime to sell it. IMO he is.

I doubt with 2 plants he's supporting the local economy and claiming to be a farmer.

Jan. 12, 2010, 8:30 a.m.

Don't believe everything you read in the province. There are a lot of grower to dealer partnerships that manage to avoid becoming involved with that shit.

www.natooke.com

Jan. 12, 2010, 8:49 a.m.

Don't believe everything you read in the province. There are a lot of grower to dealer partnerships that manage to avoid becoming involved with that shit.

Absolutely. I've got a couple of buddies who grow, they paid for all new park equipment for their neighborhood park last year. Being a grower or dealer doesn't necessarily mean you're a violent criminal.

Jan. 12, 2010, 10:22 a.m.

Absolutely. I've got a couple of buddies who grow, they paid for all new park equipment for their neighborhood park last year. Being a grower or dealer doesn't necessarily mean you're a violent criminal.

I agree that they may not be involved directly with violence but if you're growing and selling a substanial amount you can't control where you're product ends up or who it ends up supporting. Not to mention what that person or group does with the profits from their sales.

I don't believe much I read in the province. I grew up in the valley. Several people I knew growing up are dead because of the choices they made and people they associated with. All of them involved in the drug trade.

People who grow substanial amounts, sell it and say "Oh I just grow it; I'm not involved." are being niave.

I'm not saying there isn't people out there that grow and sell who have scruples. Those are the ones you don't read about and probably never will.

Jan. 12, 2010, 11:06 a.m.

I just chime in telling you folks that life is NOT black or white.

If you indeed think so, grow up or spend some more time in this thing called life and which hopefully is leading you to right decisions and even better friends.

If not, well, you may be in for a surprise, simply because.

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

Jan. 13, 2010, 2:42 p.m.

drugs=terrorism people

http://www.drugpolicy.org/global/terrorism/

meh

Jan. 13, 2010, 2:55 p.m.

It doesnt matter where you are growing/selling eventualy you gotta deal with criminals in some way shape or form …I don't wana be in the business ,I don't wana know anyone in the business and I will only buy from a friend i know well who isnt in the business

Jan. 13, 2010, 3:16 p.m.

Which is why it's important for the gov't to stop following the US lead in a "war" against pot, and start taking a more liberal approach in allowing people to grow their own for personal use. The thc content may drop compared to juiced up indoor grown, but I'd rather partake in pure green than this monster shit promoted by the miracle grow industry, and cultivated by the gangbangers.

Jan. 13, 2010, 3:24 p.m.

cuz we sell [HTML_REMOVED]75 % of our shit to those crazy people south of the border ,I believe the figure is 2billion $ worth of stuff going south every day … so they have a lot of say in what goes on in NA

Jan. 13, 2010, 3:58 p.m.

I learned all I know about this business by watching Weeds. Since I saw it on TV it must be true, the following is what I have learned:

1. Growing leads to organized crime. (Fiction)

2. Mary Louise Parker is hot.(Fact)

Its sad what happened to the kid in the mtb video, but it sounds like Colin Martin might spend the rest of his life looking over his shoulder and wondering how much time is has left. Desereved or not I am glad I don't have to walk a mile in his shoes.