Rr Ee Ess Pee Cee Tee

Dec. 29, 2007, 2 a.m.

me too :)
Mostly because everyone I know (with few exceptions) that does Crossfit is hard working, dedicated, and passionate. Totally willing to fight the good fight and committed to helping others, even at great cost to themselves. The program is hard as hell and it weeds out the shit heads rather efficiently. The quality people stick around.

Have you ever read the novel The Wave Or watched the movie Fight Club?

Dec. 29, 2007, 4:28 p.m.

Fuck Nelson, if you are going to post of picture of me could you at least make it a flattering one? jeezus how long ago was that??? 4 years? Although, looking at a photo from a few weeks ago, I'm amazed to see that I don't look that much older! Sweet! :)

Goin' Down?

Dec. 30, 2007, 2:14 a.m.

Respect in Internet is like Christians in Iraq.

Bombed, Killed, Rejected, Destroyed, Slit and Perma-banned.

oh hai!

Dec. 30, 2007, 4:18 a.m.

Fuck Nelson, if you are going to post of picture of me could you at least make it a flattering one? jeezus how long ago was that??? 4 years? Although, looking at a photo from a few weeks ago, I'm amazed to see that I don't look that much older! Sweet! :)

At least the guy in the picture can grow a beard…….daily.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Dec. 30, 2007, 7:29 a.m.

I always expected you to look like this:

Dec. 30, 2007, 2:34 p.m.

Dont put that picture on the crossfit site.

Dec. 30, 2007, 2:57 p.m.

respect yourself

Dec. 30, 2007, 5:56 p.m.

Dont put that picture on the crossfit site.

The caption contest for that would be.

Ngyyaaaaarrrr!~

oh hai!