Rr Ee Ess Pee Cee Tee

Dec. 27, 2007, 6:38 p.m.

respect is earned not given

Hear hear.

And … it is easier to lose respect than to earn it.

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Dec. 27, 2007, 6:52 p.m.

PCH needing clarification on the meaning of a word.

you don't say

turn off sigs…it will change your life

Dec. 27, 2007, 7:01 p.m.

PCH needing clarification on the meaning of a word.

you don't say

Dec. 27, 2007, 7:59 p.m.

I don't think you should have to earn respect that's bullcrap.

Everyone deserves automatic respect unless they give you a reason why they don't.

Respect = being polite, being considerate, treating people with human dignity IMO as a person who is equal to yourself.

www.natooke.com

Dec. 27, 2007, 8:27 p.m.

Respect = being polite, being considerate, treating people with human dignity IMO as a person who is equal to yourself.

Unless you don't do Crossfit, which automatically means you aren't 'quality' people.

Dec. 27, 2007, 8:32 p.m.

Unless you don't do Crossfit, which automatically means you aren't 'quality' people.

I didn't realize being super stoked about something and believing in it was disrespectful to the people around you.

you learn something new every day I guess….

www.natooke.com

Dec. 27, 2007, 8:38 p.m.

Exactly, Crossfitters have proven they are quality. You can count on them to be kind people who treat others well, so long as they are dealing with other worthy Crossfitters.

Dec. 27, 2007, 8:49 p.m.

I think of respect as being considerate of the beliefs/feelings of people around you but not to the point that you disrespect yourself. In other words I wont trash talk a person, but if they are being nasty to me I'll stick up for myself.

DOOGASAUR

BICYLE CAFE

Dec. 27, 2007, 8:50 p.m.

It's hard when you're a god king

MSN me at: [email protected]
www.bigringbikes.cjb.net
www.cyberetrothreads.com

Dec. 27, 2007, 9:56 p.m.

Everyone deserves automatic respect unless they give you a reason why they don't.

It's simple … everybody starts out with 50 REsPect points and gets treated with dignity. If you act like an ass, you lose REsPect quickly and hence, get treated like and ass. It's really hard work to get yourself back to that base of 50 REsPect points I tells ya.

Conversely, if you're polite to others and act like a decent sort of chappie, maybe crack a good joke or two in the process, you get REsPect points added and people treat you with more REsPect! Also, in the event that you do cock up, you'll maybe lose a few REsPect points, but folks are more likely to give you the benefit of the doubt, since you've been a stand up guy and earned lotsa REsPect points!

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Dec. 27, 2007, 10:02 p.m.

To a point. Let's not forget the old saying Respect is earned not given.

Then to add further. There is a level of respect that I will give to most humans. However to be considered a friend. Well that takes a higher level of respect that is earned not given.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Dec. 27, 2007, 11:09 p.m.

Go back and re-read her post 'shithead'.

Dec. 28, 2007, 12:20 a.m.

I respct people who know how to spell.

"R-E-S-P-C-T" lol…

I do my best to not be a cunt, and respct everyone until they give me a reason not to.
Everyone gets respct. Some more than others, but that's the way it is. Old people and women get more respct than the average person. The average person gets more respct than a douche that's being all douchey.

The best things in life all start with the letter B
Hooray for: Bacon, Bikeys, Boobies, Boards, and Beer!

Dec. 28, 2007, 12:53 a.m.

To a point. Let's not forget the old saying Respect is earned not given.

Then to add further. There is a level of respect that I will give to most humans. However to be considered a friend. Well that takes a higher level of respect that is earned not given.

Trust is earned. Respect is a basic social necessity, at least until it's lost.

Dec. 28, 2007, 1:07 a.m.

So respecting people who stick to crossfit = not respecting those that don't?

I didn't read that….maybe you need to re-read it cuz you're being a shithead.

www.natooke.com