Rob Ford (Toronto mayor) kicked from office.

June 5, 2013, 1:11 p.m.

Interesting how the man who tells everyone to back shit up with proof and facts. Yet all he has done is go with innuendo, rumour, and a couple bits of old behaviour. Yet if the roles where reversed he would be the first in line saying no video evidence no proof.

Not even the same league.

Sorry, KenN you have become part of the crowd of idiots with nothing better to do. Other then get off on the failings of others.

I make no bones about it. I wouldn't normally take pleasure in the tribulations of others, but this mayor is a boor, a liar, a fraud. The chickens have come to roost and I'm getting full entertainment value from his ongoing mishandling of the issue and its likely outcome - a total flame out. An appropriate end for his nibs.

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

June 5, 2013, 1:27 p.m.

I make no bones about it. I wouldn't normally take pleasure in the tribulations of others, but this mayor is a boor, a liar, a fraud. The chickens have come to roost and I'm getting full entertainment value from his ongoing mishandling of the issue and its likely outcome - a total flame out. An appropriate end for his nibs.
Kn.

Haha pharisaicalness at its finest.

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.

June 5, 2013, 1:31 p.m.

I've never even read the star prior to the ford fiasco. I just couldn't wrap my head around how a rag can forgo basic journalistic integrity to publicly trash their mayor to such a degree.

Besides conjecture from the two reporters who have shown considerable bias against ford in the past no one has seen the video. Doesn't it strike you as odd that there's so much paper and time wasted on something that is likely a hoax? There's much bigger issues our msm should be focusing on.
Can you only looks at the facts of an issue without inserting your own impressions?

why did 5 people quit their jobs at city hall?

June 5, 2013, 1:54 p.m.

Ironic statement since I'm not the one eating this shit up.

Oh but you are. You're just not listening to the people who are saying " oh yeah, that's definitely shit"

"May a commune of gay, Marxist Muslim illegal immigrants use your tax dollars to open a drive-thru abortion clinic in your church."

June 5, 2013, 1:55 p.m.

why did 5 people quit their jobs at city hall?

Smells kinda like shit huh?

"May a commune of gay, Marxist Muslim illegal immigrants use your tax dollars to open a drive-thru abortion clinic in your church."

June 5, 2013, 1:59 p.m.

Haha pharisaicalness at its finest.

Retributive justice is the tastiest kind. I also love chocolate, knowing full well it's really not that good for me.

Kn.

June 5, 2013, 2:15 p.m.

Wow! Just wow! Without any evidence, just conjecture from a rag that has had a hard on for Ford since day one and people are ready to find him guilty. Really hope none of you get called in for jury duty. I guess none of you are capable of rational objective comprehension. Logic? Right…

Lol, can i show u my resume? Are u hiring?

June 5, 2013, 2:25 p.m.

Lol, can i show u my resume? Are u hiring?

I'm sorry but you don't qualify. I only hire those that can employ critical thinking. Sadly this is sorely lacking here.

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.

June 5, 2013, 2:28 p.m.

I'm sorry but you don't qualify. I only hire those that can employ critical thinking. Sadly this is sorely lacking here.

critical thinking screams "Rob Ford is clearly a crack addict"…seriously, only thing that makes sense about that guy…and I don't even need to see a video to draw that conclusion.

June 5, 2013, 2:37 p.m.

critical thinking screams "Rob Ford is clearly a crack addict"…seriously, only thing that makes sense about that guy…and I don't even need to see a video to draw that conclusion.

You and I clearly have a different description for critical thought. What you described above is purely conjecture and speculation based upon your predilection to hate on right wing nuts.

June 5, 2013, 2:38 p.m.

You and I clearly have a different description for critical thought. What you described above is purely conjecture and speculation based upon your predilection to hate on right wing nuts.

it has nothing to do with his political bent as much as the fact as he's constantly hyper, red faced, out of breath, and batshit crazy.

June 5, 2013, 2:41 p.m.

fact as he's constantly hyper, red faced, out of breath, and batshit crazy.

LOL I think we can all agree there!

June 5, 2013, 2:43 p.m.

I would have more respect if he just came out and was like "Hell yeah I smoke crack. I smoke that shit all day erry day. I love crack. Cracky crack crack."

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

they also call me "balloon"

June 5, 2013, 3:39 p.m.

Point of order.

Critical thinking doesn't preclude making assumptions. I just requires acknowledging assumptions when they're made.

Kn.

June 5, 2013, 4:09 p.m.

So Ford is doing very little to outright deny this, yet Brain Burke is suing "Poonerman" for defamation over comments made on internet messaging boards.

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.