Rob Ford (Toronto mayor) kicked from office.

June 5, 2013, 6:53 p.m.

critical thinking screams "Rob Ford is clearly a crack addict"…seriously, only thing that makes sense about that guy…and I don't even need to see a video to draw that conclusion.

And how do you think this would all hold up in court?

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

June 5, 2013, 7 p.m.

Retributive justice is the tastiest kind. I also love chocolate, knowing full well it's really not that good for me.

Kn.

chocolate destroys minds.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

June 5, 2013, 7:30 p.m.

ohhhh yeah!!

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

June 5, 2013, 8:01 p.m.

And how do you think this would all hold up in court?

I'm not trying him in court for being a huge idiot, well, other than the court of my mind. I think they find a connection to the offing of the guys in the photo with him before they find the video.

June 5, 2013, 8:04 p.m.

… I think they find a connection to the offing of the guys in the photo with him before they find the video.

yup

TO mayor is gangsta!

June 5, 2013, 8:12 p.m.

http://www.vice.com/read/heres-why-the-rob-ford-scandal-is-just-like-the-wire

www.ryanrose.ca

Yeah?

June 5, 2013, 8:34 p.m.

I'm not trying him in court for being a huge idiot, well, other than the court of my mind. I think they find a connection to the offing of the guys in the photo with him before they find the video.

While many here and in the media want this to be some Rob Ford conspiracy. Reality is more likely what I suspect.

Reality is the 2 black guy's involved who are drug dealers are in a Toronto world that is beyond the grasp of anyone in Toronto's media. The same media who spin endlessly that this same community in Toronto are a bunch of thugs and drug dealers. The first guy killed connected to this happened long before it came out any rumour of some video.

Reality is the Star, Sun, Globe , Post , and anyone else doesn't give a shit about getting the truth. All that matters is selling product.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

June 5, 2013, 11:26 p.m.

Reality is the Star, Sun, Globe , Post , and anyone else doesn't give a shit about getting the truth. All that matters is selling product.

No, that can't be it.

Fraser Valley Mountain Bikers Assoc.

Oct. 31, 2013, 9:13 a.m.

TO PoPo have the video! ha!

Oct. 31, 2013, 9:15 a.m.

TO PoPo have the video! ha!

:shhh:

Oct. 31, 2013, 9:50 a.m.

Man between the senate and this mess I think it has to be the most interesting time in the recent history of Canadian polotics.

Originally posted by Purecanadianhoney
I don't see how hard it would be to scrape out the head of your cock once in a while.

Oct. 31, 2013, 9:51 a.m.

holy shit. this shall be an entertaining newsfeed day…

Oct. 31, 2013, 10:02 a.m.

Man between the senate and this mess I think it has to be the most interesting time in the recent history of Canadian polotics.

and all good wholesome conservatives, all chums with each other, strong law and order types….

Oct. 31, 2013, 10:30 a.m.

Hey, let's go to the latest Michael Baysplosions film!!

Fuck no, this is way more exciting!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/rob-ford-video-showing-alleged-crack-use-in-police-hands-1.2303146

oronto Mayor Rob Ford appears in a video recovered by police during the Project Traveller investigation, police Chief Bill Blair said today after Ford's friend and occasional driver was arrested on an extortion charge.

Blair said a video seized during an investigation contains images of Ford that have been described by media outlets, an apparent reference to an alleged video that shows Ford smoking crack cocaine.

“We have recovered a digital video file, which is consistent with that which had previously been described in various media reports, and that file forms part of the evidence of the charge that we have laid today,” Blair said.

Ford quote of the day: "GET OFF MY PROPERTY!"

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Oct. 31, 2013, 10:48 a.m.

Hey, let's go to the latest Michael Baysplosions film!!

Fuck no, this is way more exciting!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/rob-ford-video-showing-alleged-crack-use-in-police-hands-1.2303146

Ford quote of the day: "GET OFF MY PROPERTY!"

Kn.

[redneck hillbillie]

Get off my land!

[\redneck hillbillie]

Originally posted by Purecanadianhoney
I don't see how hard it would be to scrape out the head of your cock once in a while.