RIP - Muammar Al Gathafi

Sept. 18, 2019, 9:18 a.m.

Posted by: switch

forward thinking people...  lol

Those are not Counterpunch writers.  This is the esteemed writer that wrote the Gaddafi fluff piece.  https://muckrack.com/charlienash

Sept. 18, 2019, 11:31 a.m.

Ah, Charlie Nash...of Brietbart. Sounds legit🤣

Dec. 8, 2019, 10:04 p.m.

Or take a plane to Japan & drink saki with the mafia.

Fly  to LIbya for some Bacardi with Khaddafya.

Dec. 8, 2019, 11:59 p.m.

Posted by: Stuminator

Or take a plane to Japan & drink saki with the mafia.

Fly  to LIbya for some Bacardi with Khaddafya.

Libya is not, I repeat not in the Caribbean. You're thinking of bokha, the locally brewed hooch.

Oct. 5, 2021, 1:04 p.m.

Gaddafi was certainly not killed for humanitarian reasons. He wanted to empower Africa. He had a plan to create a new African Union, based on a new African economic system. He wanted to introduce the Gold Dinar to back African currencies, so they could become free from the dollar. He wanted to protect Africa’s vast natural resources from Western looting. The imperialists eliminated him.

Peter Koenig. Koenig is an economist and geopolitical analyst. He is also a former World Bank staff and worked extensively around the world in the fields of environment and water resources. He lectures at universities in the US, Europe and South America. He writes regularly for Global Research, ICH, RT, Sputnik, PressTV, The 4th Media (China), TeleSUR, The Vineyard of The Saker Blog, and other internet sites. He is the author of Implosion – An Economic Thriller about War, Environmental Destruction and Corporate Greed – fiction based on facts and on 30 years of World Bank experience around the globe. He is also a co-author of The World Order and Revolution! – Essays from the Resistance.

https://www.pambazuka.org/pan-africanism/let%E2%80%99s-never-forget-why-muammar-gaddafi-was-killed

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Oct. 5, 2021, 4:20 p.m.

Ah, just as I expected. Thanks for that Tungsten. The CIA strikes again.

Oct. 8, 2021, 11:57 a.m.

This dumpster fire is now 10 years old.  Wow.  

I read through a good chunk of it and nobody argued that America didn't kill him out of their own interests.  Not one person.  We did try to get Tungsten to own up to the fact he was also a horrible psycho and deserved to die, but it is the same thing over and over.  Like sure, we all know Jared really wanted to sell lots of sandwiches too, but his bio would fall short if it only mentioned his pro-sandwich agenda.

Anyway, I just thought I would re-post a thread classic RM quote I found that couldn't have been more on the nose if there was a target painted on it.

Posted by: ReductiMat in response to Tungsten in June 2008

Call me what you will, but I think if you are killing your political dissidents, you are doing it wrong. Under any circumstances.

As an aside, if you truly want the United States to fail, you should be pouring as much money into their two-party political system as you can, denouncing the #OWS movement and finding new and creative ways to bring the ideals brought forth by the Tea Party to the forefront. Bonus points if you get any of the complete whackjobs in the Republican party as POTUS. Of course, you'll more than likely be part of the financial-nuclear fallout, but at least you'll find warmth in their smoldering corpse.