Riddle ms this NBR.

Oct. 21, 2009, 2:16 p.m.

I'd like to hear or read some good riddles.

So what ya got for us?

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Oct. 21, 2009, 2:19 p.m.

a terrorists walks into a bar

there were no survivors

Oct. 21, 2009, 2:37 p.m.

Do we answer in the form of a question?

This trip to Kelowna was definately an undertaking - Liam and I had been planning this project for 24 hours. We worked really hard to pull out all the stops in this video. We had slo-mo goggle shots; time lapses; pedal flips; outrageous product shots; unloading and loading the bike; walking through the field with your hand in wheat. At the end of the day this trip was all about just getting out and riding with all my friends.

www.letsridebikes.ca

Oct. 21, 2009, 2:40 p.m.

imajin and shoenrock were born in the same hospital, in the same room, on the same day, just minutes apart. They have the same parents but they are not twins. How can this be?

This trip to Kelowna was definately an undertaking - Liam and I had been planning this project for 24 hours. We worked really hard to pull out all the stops in this video. We had slo-mo goggle shots; time lapses; pedal flips; outrageous product shots; unloading and loading the bike; walking through the field with your hand in wheat. At the end of the day this trip was all about just getting out and riding with all my friends.

www.letsridebikes.ca

Oct. 21, 2009, 2:45 p.m.

imajin and shoenrock were born in the same hospital, in the same room, on the same day, just minutes apart. They have the same parents but they are not twins. How can this be?

because there can be only one!

Oct. 21, 2009, 2:47 p.m.

because they're cats??

Oct. 21, 2009, 2:49 p.m.

What is it?

The man who makes it does not need it.
The man who buys it does not want it.
The man who uses it does not know it.

"only the good riders wipe out on the easy stuff" - Heathen

Oct. 21, 2009, 2:50 p.m.

[QUOTE=heckler's better 1/2;2257625]What is it?

The man who makes it does not need it.
The man who buys it does not want it.
The man who uses it does not know it.[/QUOTE]

Time?

Oct. 21, 2009, 3:33 p.m.

In the city of New York you are driving a bus. There are 43 people on the bus. At the first stop everyone with a birthday in March gets off, but five more people get on. At the second stop four people people get off, but double the remaining girls get on. At the third stop everyone older than 35 gets off, but three new people plus a seeing eye dog get on. Finally at the fourth stop after a 10 hour shift, the remaining six people get off.

What is the bus drivers name?

Oct. 21, 2009, 3:35 p.m.

In the city of New York you are driving a bus. There are 43 people on the bus. At the first stop everyone with a birthday in March gets off, but five more people get on. At the second stop four people people get off, but double the remaining girls get on. At the third stop everyone older than 35 gets off, but three new people plus a seeing eye dog get on. Finally at the fourth stop after a 10 hour shift, the remaining six people get off.

Charles McDonald

Oct. 21, 2009, 3:36 p.m.

I says wtf… lol.

John?

Oct. 21, 2009, 4:01 p.m.

I am the owner of a pet store. If I put in one canary per cage, I have one bird too many.
If I put in two canaries per cage, I have one cage too many.
How many cages and canaries do I have?

Oct. 21, 2009, 4:02 p.m.

A man is sentenced to death. He has the choice of how he will die: Either he goes into a room with ten lions who haven't eaten in four years, or he goes into a room with ten ninjas. Which room should he pick?

Oct. 21, 2009, 4:03 p.m.

Oct. 21, 2009, 4:04 p.m.

I am the owner of a pet store. If I put in one canary per cage, I have one bird too many.
If I put in two canaries per cage, I have one cage too many.
How many cages and canaries do I have?

Four Canaries, three cages.

Am I missing something or is this 4th grade math class?