Republicans pass bill to defund Obamacare.

Sept. 27, 2013, 8:39 a.m.

Nice to see the quality of debate has been elevated since that KenN guy went on vacation. Man, that asshole could really douche up a thread.

Lemme see:

- Board member posts up article and mocking commentary about neocon follys
- right wing board members pile on unsupported claims and op-ed articles in support of said follys
- left wing commie wingnuts counter with facts, figures and pie charts
- right wingers cry foul, continue to repeat unsupported clap trap, then take their toys and leave.
- left leaning members continue to chortle over right wing extremism.

So, why is it that avowed christians are so mad at the imaginary hordes of cheaters that they'll deny support for the thousands truly in need? How is this a christian value?

Kn.

I totally agree with you but why do you have to say it in the douchiest way possible?

www.natooke.com

Sept. 27, 2013, 9:49 a.m.

I totally agree with you but why do you have to say it in the douchiest way possible?

Yeah man, metaposting (posting a post to a thread about that thread) is totally uncool.

Sept. 27, 2013, 9:57 a.m.

Sept. 27, 2013, 10:04 a.m.

Which memes and transgressions are you going to use for the other major party?

Sept. 27, 2013, 10:11 a.m.

Which memes and transgressions are you going to use for the other major party?

Seeing as how this is a thread about the ridiculous behavior of Republicans in the house I can't see as how it would be relevant, but if I had to choose a favorite meme pointing out the Democrats ridiculous-ness-ness it would have to be:

or:

(although this one isn't necessarily democrat-centric as it's the continuation of a Bush-era policy)

Sept. 28, 2013, 3:52 a.m.

:D

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Sept. 29, 2013, 9:44 a.m.

To be clear

I said

He is part of the solution. The problem is too many entitled pricks sit on their asses looking for " their fair share"
From the pockets of those that work for a living.

People that work hard to get ahead are being turned into villains for their hard work and success.

The USA is fucked, stick a fork in them, they're done.

^^^^ see anywhere where I supported taking away healthcare ?

Then couch_surfer hits back with this bullshit

What a laugh.

All those entitled poor folks working at subsistence wages hoping they don't break an arm for fear that they go to a hospital and are in debt for life. The great 'conservative' narrative is pathetic.

Because ALL Christians are bad because of the way some act. Using his logic all Muslims are terrorists because of the actions of a few lunatics ( they are not)

To which I replied

There ya go ASSuming I am against healthcare, where did I say that.
I said there are too many lazy asses fucks sitting on their asses ( not working at all) sucking the nation dry that feel their fair share is in people like Brians wallets…

People like this dumb bitch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI

or this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio

The multi generational lazy assed welfare families are hurting the working poor more than the well off by sucking up money that could be used to help those with low incomes.

You want to see pathetic look at what you ASSume in your post, my wife and are Christians, we give 1000s of dollars a year to help the needy/poor/sick.

That's pathetic, you assumptive hater. Go look in a mirror.

he missed that completely ^^^

to which couchy replied, and used someone elses comments about hunting, fishing and ATVs to attack me for something I did not say.

Want a cookie?

Do you have any real data that show all of these multi-generational lazy assed welfare families? Or just more youtube videos? The story you guys try to tell is comical… Entire Families sitting around, waiting for healthcare reform to be enacted so that the can continue their entitled lifestyles of hunting, fishing and riding around in ATVs. :lol:

I was going to hunt around for some awesome youtube videos to prove my point like you did, but since that's also laughable, I'll just go with some numbers.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/01/15/us-usa-economy-workingpoor-idUSBRE90E05520130115

I think those numbers are shocking for a country with the wealth and resources of the US. Half a trillion on defense? Christian Right wing is all for that… Half a trillion for health care that could help the working poor? Screw that, those lazy assed multi-generational welfare families are just after my money.

followed by me with this, funny thing is ALL of his sources are fine yet none of mine were, and he claimed all these sources led back to a flawed study by a major us College

http://www.econ.brown.edu/econ/events/mogstad.pdf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cycle_of_poverty

http://blog.heritage.org/2011/07/09/...es-dependency/

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/21/opinio...ncy/index.html

http://www.baconsrebellion.com/2013/...ependency.html

**You and I will probably never agree on much politically, but maybe we can on this.

Our system is broken, something has to change,you cannot tax a society back to prosperity, and in order to give a government must first take.

Something has to bring jobs back to North America or we will only have a resource based economy to give us employment. Big predatory businesses like Walmart need to be punished somehow for forcing North American companies to source their goods from China. We don't need free trade, we need fair trade. Nations with huge duties on our goods need to have the same high duties on their exports at our borders.

Abolishing the Federal Reserve Banks and dissolving the military industrial complex would be a good start.**

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY

http://www.scionofzion.com/federalreserve.htm

Notice that the usual haters chose to ignore all my bolded comments and continue to blindly maliciously attack, discounting any conservative source as a "talking point"

why is it all conservative views are thrown out and just talking points?

followed by my comment

See what's happening here, all my sources are wrong or flawed, where yours are not. It is impossible to have any type or reasonable discourse with anyone that's mind is shuttered as hard as yours is. You automatically dismiss any idea or report that doesn't alighn with your viewpoint.You are not trying to understand me at all, in fact you use a comment from another member to formulate your attack on me (quads [HTML_REMOVED] fishing). Yet you choose to ignore clear comments made on my position on healthcare and continue harping on questions already answered.

Your mind is made up, talking with you is like pushing a rope. The first research article you dismiss is from Brown University, a respected US College. It us almost laughable that sites and blogs you have used as sources over time are fine yet any source myself, or similar opined person cites is crap.

There is no point even trying any further to further this, your obvious, blatant , loathing and hatred of anyone that identifies themselves as a Christian Right thinker leaves you no credibility, none. You can respond to this or not, it will not be seen by me, but feel free to continue with your one sided attacks.

Take off the blinders

I am outta here, you all can keep your hate, and continue to drive away other members who's views vary from the blatantly obvious left wing cess pool of anti Christian bigotry that this place has become.

Whoever that last person here is, don't forget to turn out the lights :)

Followed by an attack by the BBs keyboard hero XXXer

Actualy I am pretty sure you will be back here next time to tell everyone you are a christian which we already know and then act butt hurt like some character from the bible …its so cliche

Followed by JBazzett insinuating that we don't help the needy.Well JB the wife and I sponsor a child in Ethiopia,through CCF, give a donation every year to the peoples place (soup kitchen/shelter) and donate to other local charities, we even help a guy on disability with his expenses every few months.

in spite of this we Christians are are bad…

followed by some more hate from XXXer the internet tough guy.

GT could have quit playing the butthurt christian any time but he seemed to revel in it like a dog rolling in shit

And the crowning piece of it all from ole flipper. attacking me for being for something i clearly stated i was opposed to

You and I will probably never agree on much politically, but maybe we can on this.

Our system is broken, something has to change,you cannot tax a society back to prosperity, and in order to give a government must first take.

Something has to bring jobs back to North America or we will only have a resource based economy to give us employment. Big predatory businesses like Walmart need to be punished somehow for forcing North American companies to source their goods from China. We don't need free trade, we need fair trade. Nations with huge duties on our goods need to have the same high duties on their exports at our borders.

Abolishing the Federal Reserve Banks and dissolving the military industrial complex would be a good start.

but see, the problem isn't "too many entitled pricks" sitting on their asses not wanting to work, pssst there's to few jobs anymore. It's the entitled pricks in power funnelling money to their military corporate industrial masters while the unwashed masses fight over the scraps. The whole premise of his argument is flawed, imo.

^^^^ Is that not a classic example of closed minded hate and backing up both mine and Tackleboxes comments?

I would like to thank Tacklebox for these supportive comments vvvv

Omfg, you dingbats are so far off the point GT was making that its not even funny anymore.

Fact: you guys are lumping the lazy in the same pile as the poor. GT takes exception to this, farmer says they're all ripping around on quads while he's at work.

You folks are confusing GT with Farmer. You owe GT an apology.

You all can think of me what you will. It is apparent to anyone that there is a very strong vein of hatred towards anyone who has a few differing from those of many on the board. I for one am not going to participate in any community that feels it is ok to spew hatred at and dismiss the views of all that vary from their own narrow mindset.Even when a respected member who has views that differ from my own (Tacklebox) tries to express what I am trying to say he is blown off.

So yes…I am taking my ball home and not playing anymore because, you become what you associate with, and I will not associate with hateful people like the person below et al for another second

GT could have quit playing the butthurt christian any time but he seemed to revel in it like a dog rolling in shit

If you see me online here it will be due to me logging on for personal messages. I will NEVER post again on NBR, my position is clear, and so is the hate from some of the others. So flame away boys,just remeber GT won't be reading your responses so don't waste too much of your valuable time posting and then expect a reply

Live long and prosper/

Sept. 29, 2013, 10:59 a.m.

I guess he didn't like the cookie?

Sept. 29, 2013, 11:10 a.m.

Its only the internet and so everyone has to have the last word but in any case don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out

I can't understand why are you hanging out with a bunch of people when you don't like the things they say?

Do I hate any religion? not really cuz its just something to believe if you want/can, I have always said what bothers me is the people who use it to their own ends and the reason they do this IS becuz you see they are only human

Sept. 29, 2013, 12:48 p.m.

I will NEVER post again on NBR, my position is clear, and so is the hate from some of the others. So flame away boys,just remeber GT won't be reading your responses so don't waste too much of your valuable time posting and then expect a reply

Here I was thinking the "Ignore" list was cool ….

Sept. 29, 2013, 6:25 p.m.

"close minded hate"? because I don't agree at all that it's those lazy entitlers that are actually the ones bankrupting the USA?

Sept. 29, 2013, 7:30 p.m.

hate is a pretty strong emotion, dunno about you but I can think some one or something is full of shit but not actualy hate them

the US was bankrupted by war 845 billion spent in irag and 468 billion in afgahanisatn

the bankers cost trillions I am not sure how much cuz I don't understand credit swaps

Sept. 29, 2013, 7:42 p.m.

the bankers cost trillions I am not sure how much cuz I don't understand credit swaps

There are have been a few industry shills proposing that the US government has made all their money back.

Ain't true.

Sept. 29, 2013, 11:23 p.m.

Live long and prosper/

Sheesh - what a geek.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Sept. 30, 2013, 8:52 a.m.

To be clear

I said

^^^^ see anywhere where I supported taking away healthcare ?

Then couch_surfer hits back with this bullshit

Because ALL Christians are bad because of the way some act. Using his logic all Muslims are terrorists because of the actions of a few lunatics ( they are not)

To which I replied

he missed that completely ^^^

to which couchy replied, and used someone elses comments about hunting, fishing and ATVs to attack me for something I did not say.

followed by me with this, funny thing is ALL of his sources are fine yet none of mine were, and he claimed all these sources led back to a flawed study by a major us College

http://www.econ.brown.edu/econ/events/mogstad.pdf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cycle_of_poverty

http://blog.heritage.org/2011/07/09/...es-dependency/

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/21/opinio...ncy/index.html

http://www.baconsrebellion.com/2013/...ependency.html

**You and I will probably never agree on much politically, but maybe we can on this.

Abolishing the Federal Reserve Banks and dissolving the military industrial complex would be a good start.**

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY

http://www.scionofzion.com/federalreserve.htm

Notice that the usual haters chose to ignore all my bolded comments and continue to blindly maliciously attack, discounting any conservative source as a "talking point"

why is it all conservative views are thrown out and just talking points?

followed by my comment

Followed by an attack by the BBs keyboard hero XXXer

Followed by JBazzett insinuating that we don't help the needy.Well JB the wife and I sponsor a child in Ethiopia,through CCF, give a donation every year to the peoples place (soup kitchen/shelter) and donate to other local charities, we even help a guy on disability with his expenses every few months.

in spite of this we Christians are are bad…

followed by some more hate from XXXer the internet tough guy.

And the crowning piece of it all from ole flipper. attacking me for being for something i clearly stated i was opposed to

^^^^ Is that not a classic example of closed minded hate and backing up both mine and Tackleboxes comments?

I would like to thank Tacklebox for these supportive comments vvvv

You all can think of me what you will. It is apparent to anyone that there is a very strong vein of hatred towards anyone who has a few differing from those of many on the board. I for one am not going to participate in any community that feels it is ok to spew hatred at and dismiss the views of all that vary from their own narrow mindset.Even when a respected member who has views that differ from my own (Tacklebox) tries to express what I am trying to say he is blown off.

So yes…I am taking my ball home and not playing anymore because, you become what you associate with, and I will not associate with hateful people like the person below et al for another second

If you see me online here it will be due to me logging on for personal messages. I will NEVER post again on NBR, my position is clear, and so is the hate from some of the others. So flame away boys,just remeber GT won't be reading your responses so don't waste too much of your valuable time posting and then expect a reply

Live long and prosper/

So….. Anyone watch the Breaking Bad finale last night?