Republicans pass bill to defund Obamacare.

Sept. 22, 2013, 9:36 a.m.

^^^

That's gooooood sarcasm.

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Sept. 22, 2013, 9:46 a.m.

See what's happening here, all my sources are wrong or flawed, where yours are not. It is impossible to have any type or reasonable discourse with anyone that's mind is shuttered as hard as yours is. You automatically dismiss any idea or report that doesn't alighn with your viewpoint.You are not trying to understand me at all, in fact you use a comment from another member to formulate your attack on me (quads [HTML_REMOVED] fishing). Yet you choose to ignore clear comments made on my position on healthcare and continue harping on questions already answered.

Your mind is made up, talking with you is like pushing a rope. The first research article you dismiss is from Brown University, a respected US College. It us almost laughable that sites and blogs you have used as sources over time are fine yet any source myself, or similar opined person cites is crap.

There is no point even trying any further to further this, your obvious, blatant , loathing and hatred of anyone that identifies themselves as a Christian Right thinker leaves you no credibility, none. You can respond to this or not, it will not be seen by me, but feel free to continue with your one sided attacks.

Take off the blinders

I am outta here, you all can keep your hate, and continue to drive away other members who's views vary from the blatantly obvious left wing cess pool of anti Christian bigotry that this place has become.

Whoever that last person here is, don't forget to turn out the lights :)

You presented one paper, and then some editorials talking about that paper. Just because you don't understand the difference between an opinion (editorial) and actual research, don't get all pissy when you get called on it.

I've given you the criticism of your paper, if you want to talk about it like an adult, the door's open. If not, you can go sulk in the corner.

Sept. 22, 2013, 10:20 a.m.

The problem with "the people" is that they tend to choose the government that does the best job of bribing them with their own money.

Exactly. This was the main argument of skeptics of democracy from the start. As soon as the mob realizes that they can vote in people who will give them stuff by printing off a seemingly endless supply of money (with nothing to back it up), democracy is fucked.

That's the problem with cities, they're refuges for the weak, the fish that didn't evolve.

I don't want to google this - sounds like a thing that NSMB will be better at.

Sept. 22, 2013, 11:06 a.m.

There is no point even trying any further to further this, your obvious, blatant , loathing and hatred of anyone that identifies themselves as a Christian Right thinker leaves you no credibility, none. You can respond to this or not, it will not be seen by me, but feel free to continue with your one sided attacks.

Take off the blinders

I am outta here, you all can keep your hate, and continue to drive away other members who's views vary from the blatantly obvious left wing cess pool of anti Christian bigotry that this place has become.

Whoever that last person here is, don't forget to turn out the lights :)

Actualy I am pretty sure you will be back here next time to tell everyone you are a christian which we already know and then act butt hurt like some character from the bible …its so cliche

Sept. 22, 2013, 11:11 a.m.

quit stealing all of Gran torinos hard earned money.

Too funny!

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Sept. 22, 2013, 1:50 p.m.

So America is full of Ontarians?

FYP

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Sept. 22, 2013, 3:35 p.m.

I highly recommend you all read "Keeping the Republic" by Indiana Governor Mitch Daniels.

That's the problem with cities, they're refuges for the weak, the fish that didn't evolve.

Sept. 22, 2013, 3:49 p.m.

I highly recommend you all read "Keeping the Republic" by Illinois Govenor Mitch Daniels.

You know what Farmer,although I don't usually see eye to eye with you, I understand how you FEEL about this topic.

That said, don't waste your time with these tools, they'll never accept your view of the issue and will always find some countering position on the innerwebs that appears more credible than yours.

I get it, and the problems that you bring up are happening here, leading to a 2 tierd system.

Pastor of Muppets

Sept. 22, 2013, 4:12 p.m.

Wow, so disagreeing with your views makes anyone a hater of those who follow the Christian religion. So if one questions your views makes them a religious Bigot?

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Sept. 22, 2013, 4:22 p.m.

Wow, so disagreeing with your views makes anyone a hater of those who follow the Christian religion. So if one questions your views makes them a religious Bigot?

Big picture. Look at the board as a whole. Can't disagree with him ans I stand left of center myself.

Pastor of Muppets

Sept. 22, 2013, 5:35 p.m.

Are people familiar with the Big Mac index?

I'd like to see something similar for measuring how much people are 'stealing' from us hard working people.

Take everything we spend on welfare (including administration) but instead of measuring it in dollars, measure it in military spending. Or lobbyist spending. Or bank bailout spending.

When I suggested to my wife we stop our purchasing of gum in order to save more money, she suggested I stop buying five new Rolex's every week instead. Upon consideration, it made sense.

Finally, Farmer, if I could offer a suggestion, anything authored by a high ranking member of either the Deomocratic party or the Republican party should be treated like a Counterpunch article.

Sept. 22, 2013, 7:28 p.m.

Both myself and Splinky are newfs.

You two ever participated in a newfie firing squad?

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Sept. 22, 2013, 7:44 p.m.

Are people familiar with the Big Mac index?

I'd like to see something similar for measuring how much people are 'stealing' from us hard working people.

Take everything we spend on welfare (including administration) but instead of measuring it in dollars, measure it in military spending. Or lobbyist spending. Or bank bailout spending.

When I suggested to my wife we stop our purchasing of gum in order to save more money, she suggested I stop buying five new Rolex's every week instead. Upon consideration, it made sense.

Finally, Farmer, if I could offer a suggestion, anything authored by a high ranking member of either the Deomocratic party or the Republican party should be treated like a Counterpunch article.

Some parts have to be read with a grain of salt, but if you look at his results there isn't much to question. Republican, democrat, conservative, liberal, it doesn't matter if things are getting done. It isn't the politics of our current situation that are going to kill us, it's the math. At some point the checkbook has to balance.

Sept. 22, 2013, 9:06 p.m.

You two ever participated in a newfie firing squad?

Yeah, we put your mom in the middle. Buffalo shampoo ftw.

Pastor of Muppets

Sept. 22, 2013, 9:18 p.m.

At some point the checkbook has to balance.

Except if you are a professional politician, it's your job to get re-elected, which almost always conflicts with the above.