Republicans pass bill to defund Obamacare.

Oct. 2, 2013, 11:39 a.m.

Irony is that Obamacare went into effect yesterday, regardless of the shutdown.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Oct. 2, 2013, 11:57 a.m.

It's official the shut down hangs on the head of one man, John Boehner, there are now 17 Republicans willing to back a clean CR to end the shutdown. All John Boehner has to do is allow the CR to come up for a vote.

I'll bet that if he does bring the CR up for a vote, Tea Party Republicans will punitively oust Boehner as speaker…. I guess we'll see what is more important to him, the global economy or his job as speaker.

Oct. 2, 2013, 2:03 p.m.

Exausting read ,definte potential for these Board Members to run country better than Senate,Actually better way to get insight with Situation than watching News About the Congress.It is scary how this affects Canada ,we are so much in the pocket of the U.S ,With exporting our main Line cut off,and with China wanting less building supplies .
We are on the verge of another Depression. I do not know where my veiws are on the Spectrum of pollitics and i hope nobody starts arguement with me .
It is Very unstable balance not just EVA trying to stop Global warming,And FDA poisioning the population,with the Geneticly modified Grain . Cause of [HTML_REMOVED] billion people on this planet.People in Hong Kong are sick of eating Rice they want,Steak and Crab.The main Commodity Will be Drinking water Ever see that Doccumentry ,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQqoCLmbQFY.
Health care is the issue i seen the Seminar Health Tents that help releif World wide,
Instead they are helping ,U.S. Citizens with Dental,And Mri ,big trailers come in to a community and there is abig line .That pateints wait for up to 2 days.
The Regan Administration 's Mentality was that the Same as Bush Administration.
The Us Wants Keystone In a Despration move to save there ecconomy.My guess you will see more People living in Trailers for certain see, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVfKCB53ZCU.on you Tube.But Natives from Area will have no lakes ,From Tailing ponds.
Look At Niska land treaty.
I wish i had Fire arms buried in the back of my Survival compound .Yes i have taken drastic measures in case Earthquake,and the reality of The System Collapsing.Also having a vehicle that is unaffected by EMP -Electro Magnetic Pulse.
An old vehicle like a 80 Toyota 4x4 that has no computer.
We have got out of Renting ,Bought 40 ft Diesel school bus,38 ft motor home,1 ton cube van on propane ,27 ft travel trailer All for the Zombie Appocolypse.
Reducing Military costs and Ending the War on drugs will drastic reduce number of inmates locked up for petty crimes.Which includes De Crimilization of Marajuana,to get back some defeceit.
It is a Sad state in Detroit,Chicago.The fact that the Paper that is being printed is not worth as much as the Charmin extra soft we wipe our asses with.

"Looks like a Canoe with the seats kicked out of it !"

Oct. 2, 2013, 2:09 p.m.

I do not know where my veiws are on the Spectrum of pollitics and i hope nobody starts arguement with me .

Whoa! :damn:

We have got out of Renting ,Bought 40 ft Diesel school bus,38 ft motor home,1 ton cube van on propane ,27 ft travel trailer All for the Zombie Appocolypse.

This thread could has legs! :lol:

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Oct. 2, 2013, 5:24 p.m.

Exausting read ,definte potential for these Board Members to run country better than Senate,Actually better way to get insight with Situation than watching News About the Congress.It is scary how this affects Canada ,we are so much in the pocket of the U.S ,With exporting our main Line cut off,and with China wanting less building supplies .
We are on the verge of another Depression. I do not know where my veiws are on the Spectrum of pollitics and i hope nobody starts arguement with me .
It is Very unstable balance not just EVA trying to stop Global warming,And FDA poisioning the population,with the Geneticly modified Grain . Cause of [HTML_REMOVED] billion people on this planet.People in Hong Kong are sick of eating Rice they want,Steak and Crab.The main Commodity Will be Drinking water Ever see that Doccumentry ,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQqoCLmbQFY.
Health care is the issue i seen the Seminar Health Tents that help releif World wide,
Instead they are helping ,U.S. Citizens with Dental,And Mri ,big trailers come in to a community and there is abig line .That pateints wait for up to 2 days.
The Us Wants Keystone In a Despration move to save there ecconomy.My guess you will see more People living in Trailers for certain see, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVfKCB53ZCU.on you Tube.But Natives from Area will have no lakes ,From Tailing ponds.
I wish i had Fire arms buried in the back of my Survival compound .Yes i have taken drastic measures in case Earthquake,and the reality of The System Collapsing.Also having a vehicle that is unaffected by EMP -Electro Magnetic Pulse.
Reducing Military costs and Ending the War on drugs will drastic reduce number of inmates locked up for petty crimes.Which includes De Crimilization of Marajuana,to get back some defeceit.
It is a Sad state in Detroit,Chicago.The fact that the Paper that is being printed is not worth as much as the Charmin extra soft we wipe our asses with.

Quoted for teh awsums….

Originally posted by Purecanadianhoney
I don't see how hard it would be to scrape out the head of your cock once in a while.

Oct. 2, 2013, 5:44 p.m.

What the fuck did I just read?

Pastor of Muppets

Oct. 2, 2013, 6:01 p.m.

What the fuck did I just read?

I have no fucking clue, but I'm pretty sure it involves 36 flavors of bat-shit-crazy.

That's the problem with cities, they're refuges for the weak, the fish that didn't evolve.

I don't want to google this - sounds like a thing that NSMB will be better at.

Oct. 2, 2013, 6:31 p.m.

I have no fucking clue, but I'm pretty sure it involves 36 flavors of bat-shit-crazy.

Pot, meet kettle.

Originally posted by Purecanadianhoney
I don't see how hard it would be to scrape out the head of your cock once in a while.

Oct. 2, 2013, 6:46 p.m.

One thing i will always have higher than you is veiws ,i go to some of your pages and i veiw public profile i see numbers like 2500 im cruisin in on 8,777 why am i more popular than high profile board members ?
I did have a freezer door slam my cranium a few days ago while chipping the ice.haa guess too many run on sentences too much content jammed into one post instead of making 20 issues.

"Looks like a Canoe with the seats kicked out of it !"

Oct. 2, 2013, 6:59 p.m.

That pretty much sums it up in one post.

Thread killer

Oct. 2, 2013, 7:03 p.m.

One thing i will always have higher than you is veiws ,

I doubt that views is the only way in which you are higher than most others.

Oct. 2, 2013, 10:21 p.m.

LOL moment from Takei.

Oct. 2, 2013, 10:41 p.m.

veiws….veiw

"i" before "e", except after "c"! Try saying it as you type.

I did have a freezer door slam my cranium a few days ago

Oh, now I get it……

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Oct. 2, 2013, 11:21 p.m.

http://watch.thecomedynetwork.ca/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart/full-episodes/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart---october-1-2013/#clip1015393

http://watch.thecomedynetwork.ca/the-colbert-report/full-episodes/the-colbert-report---october-1-2013/#clip1015412

I love these guys ^^ - mind you the GOP is so full of idiots that making fun of them these days is like shooting fish in a barrel….it really is unfortunate that the good ol USA is nearly half full of morons who vote for the Good ol Party…..if I was obama i think i would have quit after the first term simply for the reason that I wouldnt be able to force myself to try and reason with the idiots like Boehner et.al. for another 4 years. I guess thats how the GOP does it - they just bombard you with stupidity until you give up trying to reason with them.

I'm ignoring Smedley.

Oct. 2, 2013, 11:27 p.m.

the GOP is so full of idiots that making fun of them these days is like shooting fish in a barrel…..

Yeah, but are they "crazy like foxes?"