Purging of Fisheries Research

Jan. 9, 2014, 10:56 a.m.

Breaking news….politicians are up to no good again.

Reality….from my uncle who is far more educated anything involving DFO then KenN could ever pretend to be. From what he has told me over the years, DFO and such have been manipulating data for years. And he is not surprised t all.

Someone with way more time on their hand than I do needs to figure out who enduramil's uncle is and start some public accusations that the DFO has been falsifying and manipulating data for 30 years.

If it's true these people should be held accountable for their actions.

Or it's just enduramil talking out his ass over some random comments his uncle made after a few too many beers.

Jan. 9, 2014, 11:29 p.m.

Next to seeing a monkey talked, setting a guy talk out his as would make my life complete. Especially if he talked with a lisp.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Jan. 9, 2014, 11:58 p.m.

Next to seeing a monkey talked, setting a guy talk out his as would make my life complete. Especially if he talked with a lisp.

or how about a lispy monkey talking out of his ass?

now that would be fucking epic.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Jan. 10, 2014, 12:03 a.m.

Even better. If settle for a hair lip too.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Jan. 10, 2014, 5:25 a.m.

hey Switch, shut off that autocorrect,eh?

Pastor of Muppets

Jan. 10, 2014, 5:47 a.m.

It's the new keypad on the new phone.
The voice recognition is really good. Even understands redneck dialect.

- Josiah Stamp

- H.G. Wells

Jan. 10, 2014, 9:21 p.m.

5th Estate, on right now…………

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Jan. 10, 2014, 9:58 p.m.

5th Estate, on right now…………

yeah, most people probably missed that due to the game. it's called silence of the labs :lol:

you can watch it on the cbc's website:

http://www.cbc.ca/fifth/episodes/2013-2014/the-silence-of-the-labs

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Jan. 11, 2014, 5:33 p.m.

yeah, most people probably missed that due to the game.

Ah yes. Hockey. The opiate of Canadians. :stupid:

it's called silence of the labs :lol:

Ha. Pretty grim viewing I'd say.

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Jan. 20, 2014, 8:45 a.m.

More Harpercon library shenanigans;

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/health-canada-library-changes-leave-scientists-scrambling-1.2499217

Health Canada scientists are so concerned about losing access to their research library that they're finding work-arounds, with one squirrelling away journals and books in his basement for colleagues to consult, says a report obtained by CBC News.

The draft report from a consultant hired by the department warned it not to close its library, but the report was rejected as flawed and the advice went unheeded.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.