Pt Moody, Coquitlam or POCO

Aug. 19, 2003, 8:11 p.m.

looking for a house and It looks like the Tri Cities are the closest thing I can afford. what areas are cool which ones should I stay away from? Im raising a family so Is dont want to be in a shitty area, a real plus would be close to Eagle or Burke but I cant be to picky

I like Pt Moody towards Ioco but its a little pricey. Some nice spots in Coquitlam and poco as well im sure.

Aug. 19, 2003, 8:21 p.m.

i like poco just because of the lafarge park

100% fake
WANTED: Cheap Frame with BMX BB dmr,kuwhara,250,.243, etc aprox 100 - 300$ range

Aug. 19, 2003, 8:37 p.m.

Coquitlam is nice.

Aug. 19, 2003, 8:56 p.m.

poco is nice, i live right below burke

CHUUCH

Aug. 19, 2003, 9:25 p.m.

This is where all the Tri-Citiers pop out. Stay away from the Cottonwood/Foster area. Just had to move from there. Port Moody is a good place. It's the center of everything that you're looking for.

msn messenger //// [email protected]

Aug. 19, 2003, 9:54 p.m.

Originally posted by davet
**The first thing you need to do is contact Willi Isaak. He's an avid mountain biker/trail builder, and all around nice guy. Happens to be a realtor for the Tri-Cities area as well. If you've ever ridden Manhandler, 3 Little Pigs, Mistress, or Logger Loop on Eagle, he's the one to thank.

Here's a link to his website:

http://www.coquitlamcondo.com/ **

Yup! ^

meh

Aug. 19, 2003, 9:54 p.m.

Originally posted by Ajax
This is where all the Tri-Citiers pop out. Stay away from the Cottonwood/Foster area. Just had to move from there. Port Moody is a good place. It's the center of everything that you're looking for.

ah so im not alone i just moved outta that shit hole myself cottonwood sux were you there when that indian broke open that deaf guys head with a bat, ha sob went away for a while charged with attemped murder and 2 of my buddys has to go to court and testifie againist him glad to get out of there what kinda bike did you ride i never seen one biker in that area

:rolleyes: Less bitchin' more ridin', eh! :smokey:

Aug. 20, 2003, 6:09 a.m.

Originally posted by davet
**The first thing you need to do is contact Willi Isaak. He's an avid mountain biker/trail builder, and all around nice guy. Happens to be a realtor for the Tri-Cities area as well. If you've ever ridden Manhandler, 3 Little Pigs, Mistress, or Logger Loop on Eagle, he's the one to thank.

Here's a link to his website:

http://www.coquitlamcondo.com/ **

Actually funny you mention it but Im meeting with him today.

what about the river springs area, it seems like a nice little community

Aug. 20, 2003, 7:14 a.m.

river springs is pretty good. small house's, but good.

yeah bro!!

Aug. 20, 2003, 8:08 a.m.

Move to Ridge/Meadows. Cheaper and much nicer.

ESC 4 Life.

I create feelings in people that they themselves don't understand.

"Perhaps it was the Noid who should have avoided me." - Mayor West

Aug. 20, 2003, 9:08 a.m.

I live in PoCo in the "Lincoln Park" area. It's a great neighbourhood, close to Burke, close to Coquitlam River trails, close to the Pitt River dykes (both are great for pulling the kids in the bike trailer).

My neighbours house, just listed a couple of days ago…http://www.sheilafrancis.com/feature_sheet.php?id=116

One word of warning if you are thinking about a place east of Coquitlam Center and especially east of the Coquitlam River…

Traffic

It is just going to get worse as they develop Burke mountain.

Willi's a good guy, you're in good hands (he builds good trails and rips on the bike as well)

Aug. 20, 2003, 11:39 a.m.

Originally posted by pike119
ah so im not alone i just moved outta that shit hole myself cottonwood sux were you there when that indian broke open that deaf guys head with a bat, ha sob went away for a while charged with attemped murder and 2 of my buddys has to go to court and testifie againist him glad to get out of there what kinda bike did you ride i never seen one biker in that area

When was this? What happened?

The Burquitlam area has one of the higher concentrations of crime in Coquitlam….I'd stay away from there.

Aug. 20, 2003, 11:46 a.m.

sadly the folks here are wrong, you need to contact ron antalak (i can't spell his name and don't have his numbers) this nutty realtor sells more houses than bob rennie sells condos (600+ a year) and is involved in every sale.

he knows the tri cities market better than anyone else in the world

turn off sigs…it will change your life

Aug. 20, 2003, 1:43 p.m.

shut up gearwhore what do you knwo about realty, your true calling is …..

:fruit:

DANCING

If you don't like my fire, then don't come around, 'cause I'm gunna burn one down - Ben Harper

Aug. 20, 2003, 3:29 p.m.

My buddy is selling his house @ the foot of Burke…. $319,000 and has a legal suite in the bottom… real nice place :)