Project NBR: Does the Red Bull Stratosphere Jump prove ... something?

Aug. 2, 2019, 12:37 p.m.

He’s trolling us dude. No way anyone who wants to understand how the earth spins in space goes to a mountain bike website.

Aug. 4, 2019, 10:33 a.m.

Posted by: Adam-West

Well yeah that tower, just like the camera are attached to the ground which is the earth which has gravity which is spinning which makes the fucking circles in a long exposure when the camera is pointed at the staionairy tower on a spinning planet. WTF is there not to understand

Picture a hypnosis spiral on your ceiling while youre looking up at it. Pretend it's slowly spinning.

Only one thing is spinning and nothing is moving right?

So by the numbers everything moving at a constant rate or you could say it's also not moving.

Aug. 4, 2019, 5:47 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Well yeah that tower, just like the camera are attached to the ground which is the earth which has gravity which is spinning which makes the fucking circles in a long exposure when the camera is pointed at the staionairy tower on a spinning planet. WTF is there not to understand

Picture a hypnosis spiral on your ceiling while youre looking up at it. Pretend it's slowly spinning.

So by the numbers everything moving at a constant rate or you could say it's also not moving.

I always put one foot on the floor when that happens. Never seems to help though.🥃

Aug. 11, 2019, 3:52 a.m.

Posted by: tashi

He’s trolling us dude. No way anyone who wants to understand how the earth spins in space goes to a mountain bike website.

You guys have zero imagination and way too much ego.

We cant even have a conversation about anything because smarter people told you all how it is years ago.

Aug. 11, 2019, 3:53 a.m.

Posted by: FLATCH

I always put one foot on the floor when that happens. Never seems to help though.🥃

That means you've already been hypnotized then.

Aug. 11, 2019, 10:45 a.m.

Posted by: tashi

You guys have zero imagination and way too much ego.

We cant even have a conversation about anything because smarter people told you all how it is years ago.

You make no sense. 

If you think you can upend solidly established science, go for it. I’m not arrogant enough to try that. 

You haven’t even proposed an alternate hypotheses however, so I don’t think you’re going to be successful. That’s probably just my lack of imagination talking though.

Aug. 11, 2019, 12:19 p.m.

The fire in my butt is hot enough to fuse helium atoms.

Aug. 11, 2019, 8:48 p.m.

Posted by: switch

The fire in my butt is hot enough to fuse helium atoms.

You really should think about some of the stuff you post... forgive the double entendre here but that is wiiiide open dude.