possibly the last season of the hit show " days in the life of partbreaker"

Sept. 3, 2009, 4:04 a.m.

got internet again, finnaly. well i know yall like crazy "american" kid storys like the ones me and kod used to tell. so here is possible the last one for me for a long ass time.

bare with me this is long

So ive been getting worse and worse as far as drugs and crime are involved right? well i got kicked out recently and had a "fun" time being high and drunk off my ass running through the woods in my boxers and NEW yeah my NEW mother fucking cowboy boots with my gf… yeah right doesnt sound like fun does it?

well lets start from the begining right… i might have to start this then finish it later as i haave court in 3 hours and ive been up all night smoking………..

well any how, i was down at the lake with my girl right? the average fun night for a teen, got drunk, got high, got some, got chased by the cops. ……………………………………………wait that last part sounds shitty, i feel sorry for that guy, oh wait… thats me right? we were all fucked up, and fucking in the lake, when a cop rolls past the boat dock, patrols, and notices my music is on in my truck, stops and checks out my truck right? so im scared shittless because inside my truck is 4 oz of purp hydro, bars, cigs, papers, bonds ect ect…. he walks back to his car after OPENING MY GODDAMNED TRUCK AND LOOKING AROUND!!!! by now im litterally SHITTING BRICKS. so we wait and he dont leave. desides maybe he could catch me.

me and my babe deside "lets get it on" while the cop is there. well she made a noice. well, more a moan. ok scratch that she pretty much fucking screams " OMG GIVE ME MORE" and the cop is on us like white on rice.
keep reading down below this for more

sorry this is gonna take to long and court is coming up. i will finish it later

It is the moments in between disaster that we must find joy and meaning to life.

I can mud bog farther, its s chevy

Sept. 3, 2009, 4:25 a.m.

Aw shit… Hope you don't get thrown in the clink, and can come back and finish your story.

And get your girl a ball-gag, for taking it big quietly.

The best things in life all start with the letter B
Hooray for: Bacon, Bikeys, Boobies, Boards, and Beer!

Sept. 3, 2009, 4:39 a.m.

This is an even suckier version of Penthouse Forum circa 1987 right?

Sept. 3, 2009, 6:32 a.m.

This is an even suckier version of Penthouse Forum circa 1987 right?

At least those were edited for spelling and continuity.

Being cheap is OK. Being a clueless sanctimonious condescending douchebag is just Vlad's MO.

Sept. 3, 2009, 8:01 a.m.

by now im litterally SHITTING BRICKS.

Shitting bricks must hurt. Did you keep them? You never know when a brick is going to be useful.

I still think it's funny that PB has better spelling and grammar than a lot of board members here.

Sept. 3, 2009, 8:03 a.m.

who are you again?

Sept. 3, 2009, 8:08 a.m.

who are you again?

I'm noone of consequence.

Sept. 3, 2009, 8:17 a.m.

y'know I managed to do all that kind of shit while still holding down a job with a multi-national corporation ,never got arrested ,never got killed ,never got religion … get your shit together you fucking loser

Sept. 3, 2009, 8:18 a.m.

I don't understand why he calls her his "girl" when "her" name is Bruce

Sept. 3, 2009, 8:21 a.m.

Illegal drugs in truck - check
Cop searching truck - check
Might as well fuck a girl one last time before I go to jail - check check check

Sept. 3, 2009, 8:39 a.m.

:lol:

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

Sept. 3, 2009, 8:46 a.m.

I smell bull farting.

Sept. 3, 2009, 8:54 a.m.

god bless america

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Sept. 3, 2009, 9:27 a.m.

I don't understand why he calls her his "girl" when "her" name is Bruce

maybe that's his future cell mate

GPABoosters: SFU/UBC course review database
:ukraine:

Youtube clips are about as useful to me as a miniskirt in Iran.

Sept. 3, 2009, 10:13 a.m.

Could someone with some freetime please compile all of partbreaker's threads and put them together in a file and post on here. I would love to print it off and get it bound as a soft cover bathroom ready.

best selllers list here we come.

we could call it…. Memoirs of a 'Merican