Porsche Rentals? Anyone?

April 17, 2015, 10:10 p.m.

So at sometime in her life my wife wants to own a Porsche. Why not right. So I had this crazy idea that for our third wedding anniversary/ 9th year together, that I would rent a Porsche for her to drive around for the day. Unfortunately all I can find is Porches for about $600, which is double my budget.

What I am looking for is a clean, maintained Porsche 2 door coupe that is a nice colour (read blue, white, silver, or black. No bright orange or yellows), and could be rented to her (A 36 yrs old female driver with a full ICBC discount and no accidents or tickets) for about $300 on May 2. The year is not terribly important but I think a more modern Porsche with lines like a boxter would hit the nail on the head (though as long as it is fun to drive, clean, and two doors who cares what model.)

Does anyone have any connections I may be able to make use of?

Ryan

Beow Beow….. be be boew boew. boh boh. beow beow…… repeat:rave:

April 18, 2015, 1:31 a.m.

Her dream could be close to reality. I have a beauty of a Porsche 944 that could be all yours for $1500.

April 18, 2015, 7:19 a.m.

It could, if we hadn't just bought a brand new matrix. And that model is as far from her ideal porcshe as the suv is. But thanks

April 18, 2015, 5:09 p.m.

Not a porsche, but it's better! Take your pick between a Gallardo, GTR, R8, and F-430 for a rip up the sea to sky. I've driven a GTR, an R8, and a Gallardo - any of them are well worth it. I'm going to guess your lover might like the F-430 though, and for 495 bucks, it could be the best deal you'll find.

http://scenicrush.com/exotic-experiences/

April 18, 2015, 8:59 p.m.

She won't know what colour it is when she sits in it. Just sayin'

April 19, 2015, 12:36 p.m.

thought about scenic rush. Still thinking about it.

colour, thats true, but the surprise could be ruined if the car was say bright orange and she goes… "thats ugly" … I know my wifes taste.

Does anybody have any leads? I am going to ask at the Porsche Dealer on terminal tomorrow and see what they say.

April 19, 2015, 7:50 p.m.

thought about scenic rush. Still thinking about it.

colour, thats true, but the surprise could be ruined if the car was say bright orange and she goes… "thats ugly" … I know my wifes taste.

Does anybody have any leads? I am going to ask at the Porsche Dealer on terminal tomorrow and see what they say.

Blindfold her until you get her in the drivers seat.

April 19, 2015, 11:18 p.m.

http://awesomobile.com/cardboard-porsche/