poor massa

Nov. 4, 2008, 8:49 p.m.

the BMW needs to be a bit more reliable though

Nov. 4, 2008, 9:12 p.m.

Obviously you don't watch F1 racing much. You didn't see how slanted McClaren was in favor of Lewis over Fernando? That's kind of the reason Alonso left. From the start he was the second driver, although Ron Dennis would never come out [HTML_REMOVED] say that. I still say he is the best. Hamilton is too reckless [HTML_REMOVED] selfish. When he screws up it's anyone's fault but his.

LOL what the hell are you talking about ! How did Mclaren favor Hamilton over Alonso ?

Alonso may be the most complete current F1 driver but he's fragile mentally and may even lack the outright natural speed of Hamilton or possibly Vettel.

"I do like how you generally bring an open-minded and positive vibe to the threads you participate in"

- Morgman

Nov. 4, 2008, 9:57 p.m.

hamilton won. congrats to him. a amazing driver, and did his thing.
The one to watch will be vettel. fast fast fast.. Torro Rosso may loose him to a big house after that performance.

Fear me. I have a Cabin in montana.
::Team Pancake Pride::

Nov. 4, 2008, 10:06 p.m.

hamilton won. congrats to him. a amazing driver, and did his thing.
The one to watch will be vettel. fast fast fast.. Torro Rosso may loose him to a big house after that performance.

His driven better (Monza) and he's off to Redbull Racing next year.

"I do like how you generally bring an open-minded and positive vibe to the threads you participate in"

- Morgman

Nov. 5, 2008, 12:13 p.m.

alonso and piquet will stay with renault next season, and engines have to last THREE races now.

fuck you bernie

Nov. 5, 2008, 2:59 p.m.

alonso and piquet will stay with renault next season, and engines have to last THREE races now.

fuck you bernie

Actually that is not too bad, as it will test the reliability of the teams.
What is a really bad idea is to standardize the engines (single engine manufacturer for all cars).
Ferrari already said they will quit F1 if they implement that rule.
Plain stupid..

Nov. 5, 2008, 3:50 p.m.

That's one of the things that turned me off of CART over the last few years of it's life. The racing was good, for the most part, but having one engine sucks.

ESC 4 Life.

I create feelings in people that they themselves don't understand.

"Perhaps it was the Noid who should have avoided me." - Mayor West

Nov. 5, 2008, 3:56 p.m.

I can't stand Hamilton. He's a self centred whiny little shit. The quote from his radio when he crossed the finish line says it all for me. "Do I have it?!?! Do I have it?!?!" Not do we have it. Can't stand him. Shithead.

Holy cow. Talk about really reaching for reasons to be hatin'.

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Nov. 5, 2008, 4:53 p.m.

That's exactly my point about him. There is no I in "team". If F1 goes to standard engines, I would bet 100% that Ferrari will leave to race somewhere else.

Thread killer

Nov. 5, 2008, 4:57 p.m.

they wouldn't race elsewhere they would just boycott.

Nov. 5, 2008, 7:08 p.m.

I agree that Vettel will be the one to watch for next season, he is phenomenally fast. Will be fun with everyone battling it out next season: Hamilton, Massa, Alonso (depending on his car), Raikkonen (depending on his mood), Vettel, and possibly Kubica who has been strong all season.

davidlang.me |

Nov. 5, 2008, 7:12 p.m.

I agree that Vettel will be the one to watch for next season, he is phenomenally fast. Will be fun with everyone battling it out next season: Hamilton, Massa, Alonso (depending on the performance of his car), Raikkonen (depending on the performance of his mood), Vettel, and possibly Kubica who has been strong all season.

omg david lang.

yes f1 is exciting again. i cant wait!

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Nov. 5, 2008, 7:13 p.m.

I just got out-edit quote pwned.

davidlang.me |

Nov. 5, 2008, 7:20 p.m.

omg i love the singapore photos