Poll - USA is going down the toilet?

Sept. 1, 2010, 2:41 p.m.

Haha, citing a map from the Internet is ignorant. You coul find a million "sources" that say the sky is not blue.

Canada and America are very co- dependant, yet America is the favorite whipping boy on here. But god forbid anyone makes a remark about Canada.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sept. 1, 2010, 2:41 p.m.

Posted via Mobile Device

Well, that was short and to the point!!

;)

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Sept. 1, 2010, 2:53 p.m.

Haha, citing a map from the Internet is ignorant. You coul find a million "sources" that say the sky is not blue.

Canada and America are very co- dependant, yet America is the favorite whipping boy on here. But god forbid anyone makes a remark about Canada.
Posted via Mobile Device

:lol: That's it, I'm the ignorant one.

For posting a map issued by the U.S. Department of Transportation. You really aren't doing much for foreign relations here bud, maybe you should stop digging now.

Sept. 1, 2010, 2:54 p.m.

Like I said, let me know when that railroad project starts
Posted via Mobile Device

Sept. 1, 2010, 2:58 p.m.

When will you Canadians finally learn that having a discussion that is based on facts and not assumptions and hear-say and political rumours spread via the 'net is something that some people (I do not want to use the A word here…; ) simply do not understand.

Give up, guys. You can not explain blue to a blind person.

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

Sept. 1, 2010, 3:04 p.m.

Like I said, let me know when that railroad project starts
Posted via Mobile Device

:lol: Do you seriously not realize that this is exactly the type of ignorance and chronic-mentality-of-instant-gratification that we've been talking about?

First, I've already posted a link to pictures of the ground breaking ceremony of a stimulus funded high-speed-rail project in San Francisco. So… uh.. that would be a railroad project starting. So… uh… check.

Second, I'll reiterate, most of the projects are still in the planning/engineering phase. Would you really want to ride on a train at 100mph+ that only took 8 months to engineer and build?

It would only take you 5 minutes of browsing on the US Department of Transportations website to find out_ exactly_ what stage these projects are at. You're just either too lazy or too stupid to figure that out. Which is it?

Sept. 1, 2010, 3:05 p.m.

Please explain what I am not understanding
Posted via Mobile Device

Sept. 1, 2010, 3:08 p.m.

Please explain what I am not understanding
Posted via Mobile Device

:lol: If only I had that kind of time.

Sept. 1, 2010, 3:13 p.m.

That's what I thought
Posted via Mobile Device

Sept. 1, 2010, 3:28 p.m.

That's what I thought
Posted via Mobile Device

Now you're just pissing me off. Let me spell this out for you.

You: I voted for Obama because he promised High-speed-rail, now I'm pissed because he didn't deliver.

Me: He did deliver, it's just taking more time than you thought. Here's a map showing all of the proposed HSR lines funded by the stimulus.

You: No, it's not going to happen. You're wrong. Canada sucks too.

Me: You're being too impatient, projects like this take time.

You: Some shit about posting a map from the US Department of Transportation is ignorant. You Canadians are always picking on poor, persecuted America.

Me: You're a joke.

You: I'm stupid. I don't get it.

Me: I know you are, it's okay. I don't have the time to spell it all out for you because you were clearly choked by your umbilical cord as an infant.

You: That's what I thought.

*forgive the paraphrasing… you know what that means? right?

Sept. 1, 2010, 3:36 p.m.

You sound like a pissy infant. It has been a year since the so called stimulus package and no talks of a railway at all. Not even talk. Obama has made many telivised speeches and not one time has he mentioned railway. I would think if it was going to happen Obama would be touting that project at every chance. Wow you found a map of what should be proposed railways. That shoul stimulate the economy.

So now your pissed? I won't be losing any sleep over it
Posted via Mobile Device

Sept. 1, 2010, 3:45 p.m.

treezz
wow you are a ass

Sept. 1, 2010, 3:58 p.m.

You sound like a pissy infant. It has been a year since the so called stimulus package and no talks of a railway at all. Not even talk. Obama has made many telivised speeches and not one time has he mentioned railway. I would think if it was going to happen Obama would be touting that project at every chance. Wow you found a map of what should be proposed railways. That shoul stimulate the economy.

So now your pissed? I won't be losing any sleep over it
Posted via Mobile Device

I think you're missing my point homeslice. Let me spell it out a little nicer for you this time. Less snark.

1) High Speed Rail is important to you? Right?

2) There is 8 Billion dollars worth of High Speed Rail being planned/engineered/built in America right now, as we speak. It's happening, this isn't an opinion, it's a fact.

3) If it's important to you, why wait for the President to talk about it on TV, (BTW he's mentioned it several times in his weekly addresses, at the introduction of the new jobs bill and when he signed the stimulus into law. He also talked about it in his first state of the Union speech)?

4) If it's important to you, why don't you look at the US Department of Transportations website and read up on the status of all of the ongoing projects?

It's happening dude, just because the President himself hasn't walked over to your house and told you, doesn't mean it's not. These are the facts. Plain and simple. Is that clear enough?

The reason he's not touting the projects at every opportunity are because Republicans during the stimulus debate were attacking him for spending money on HSR, saying that Obama was funneling money to states which he carried in the election and to states with Democratic senators. Now he's too busy trying to convince Americans that he's not a Muslim and he was born in Hawaii.

Sept. 1, 2010, 3:58 p.m.

I think if Obama promised a rail system and doesn't deliver, or takes longer than he said it would, its not that big of a deal. It wouldn't be the first time a politician made promises that appealed to the people in order to secure votes. Thats what politics is all about. Once he is in he can make all sorts of excuses why it can't be done, or when it will be done. Much of that stuff is probably not in his control anymore.

That sort of thing happens everywhere in the world.

This thread is kind of heading in this direction.

Sept. 1, 2010, 3:59 p.m.

Exactly what has/hasn't he done at the Mexican border?

Examples? Facts? Numbers from credible sources?

Quoted ABC News not Fox, just for you closed minded Libtards :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpe6y8c-OD0

I think the fact that there are large parts of the state of Arizona closed to US citizens because it has been over run by Mexican Drug Lords and Violent Human smuggling operations, or the fact that the local Police are begging for help pretty much sums up the Southern Border Crisis. If the Obamatard gave a shit he would place 1000s of armed Marines about 100 feet apart on the border and stop all the bullshit going on along it. But the FACT is he hasn't…

If you need more…Google is YOUR friend too, look it up.

GT