Please Help Marc Stokes regain his right to play music on the streets.

June 6, 2012, 11:49 a.m.

I heard this Stokes guy once. It was the only time in my life I wished for a physical disability. I prayed for either deafness or a missing limb so I could beat this "musician" to death with my stub.

Wrong. Always.

June 6, 2012, 2:17 p.m.

This thread has pointed out one good thing about the cold winters out here on the prairies. The number of street performers we have here is ver low cause it's too cold be out bustin a move on a street corner at 30 below. unless you're a hooker, they are always out there.

The in your face types don't last long out here. I can't see why anyone would put up with that for long.

June 6, 2012, 2:39 p.m.

not that guys name is Jeff I believe. I am the one with the guitar, saxophone, beatbox,weak-styling.

Welcome back from retirement.

Are you back anoing the people of Vancity?

is going big on a bike the only way to get you stoked on the sport? what happened to riding with your bros, travelling, and riding unique places, to get people stoked on riding?

fines are useless. there needs to be more punches to the throat.

Aug. 10, 2012, 3:39 p.m.

lolz

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Aug. 10, 2012, 3:53 p.m.

hopefully this doesn't inspire more "raps"

Aug. 10, 2012, 4:14 p.m.

Two Idiots learn the lesson of Murphy….. The GPS Will Fail When You Really Need It.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Aug. 10, 2012, 5:19 p.m.

Using a cell phone as a GPS, and it went "out of range". Did they go down to the earth's core?

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Aug. 10, 2012, 6:58 p.m.

Stokes the retard, I want my tax money back for that helicopter searching for you.

Clunking is for retards.

Aug. 10, 2012, 9:05 p.m.

arguably the worst thread on nsmb. you guys can be a real bunch of cunts

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Aug. 10, 2012, 9:17 p.m.

arguably the worst thread on nsmb. you guys can be a real bunch of cunts

This is my first post in months to say yes, I agree.
Pretty weak stuff guys.

vimeo
Flickr

Aug. 10, 2012, 9:24 p.m.

No shit, what a bunch of douchebags.

Glad to hear you made it back in one piece, Stokes. Saw your buddy playing at the green market today. He mentioned being lost and how scary it was. I'm sure it makes you appreciative of what you have and those around you. Stay safe.

Aug. 11, 2012, 5:03 p.m.

No shit, what a bunch of douchebags.

Glad to hear you made it back in one piece, Stokes. Saw your buddy playing at the green market today. He mentioned being lost and how scary it was. I'm sure it makes you appreciative of what you have and those around you. Stay safe.

Ahahhahahahahah ahhahahaa

STFU.

If they weren't such fucktards they would have never gotten lost. You know, there is this thing called a map and a compass, it doesn't have electronics or batteries but it will get you out every time. I have never got lost in the forest in remote areas 200km from the nearest city or road. And they were on the shore:lol:

Waste of my tax money, I don't know why they search for lost hikers anyway? If you get lost back track the trail you took like a smart person would. if you can't handle that then stay the fuck home.

Clunking is for retards.

Aug. 11, 2012, 5:15 p.m.

STFU.

If they weren't such fucktards they would have never gotten lost. You know, there is this thing called a map and a compass, it doesn't have electronics or batteries but it will get you out every time. I have never got lost in the forest in remote areas 200km from the nearest city or road. And they were on the shore:lol:

Waste of my tax money, I don't know why they search for lost hikers anyway? If you get lost back track the trail you took like a smart person would. if you can't handle that then stay the fuck home.

Rep spread for harsh truth.

Aug. 11, 2012, 6:10 p.m.

Marc Stokes

Inserting a 10 inch purple battery-operated monster into my cod crater got me spattering sex wee faster than a greased weasel shit. When he removed his bald-headed yogurt slinger from my vintage golf bag, he was pleasantly surprised to see a toilet twinkie staring back as him. He knew I couldn't wait to devour the corn-eyed butt snake off his womb raider. He munched on my velcro triangle, even though I'd had Aunt Flo visiting for the best part of a week. By now, my quivering mound of love pudding was dripping like there was a midget inside me with a super soaker. My cake hole was so full of veiny quim prod and cock snot, the cock snot was dribbling down my chin and onto my rack.

Leaving my panties sunny side up on the floor was the least of my worries as his chubstep slid deeper into my old dirt road. My throat was so full of jebend and love mayonnaise, the penis pudding was trickling down my chin and onto my breasticles. He launched a giant Mr. Hanky on my boobage just so he could chow down on it up like a pig at a trough. The seemingly never-ending streams of magician's wax emanating from his flesh gordon soon had me coated like a plasterer's radio. When he removed his muffbuster from my mud flap, he was pleasantly surprised to see a Mr. Hanky staring back as him. He knew I couldn't wait to suck the colon cobra off his love lollipop.

http://www.fiftyshadesgenerator.com/

"Bicycling is a healthy and manly pursuit with much to recommend it, and, unlike other foolish crazes, it has not died out."
- The Daily Telegraph (1877)

Aug. 12, 2012, 6:34 p.m.

STFU.

Yes sir.

Hug a logger, you'll never go back to trees