Please Help Marc Stokes regain his right to play music on the streets.

Jan. 30, 2012, 9:41 a.m.

Un-1 is actually without one. un-one. Like UNdo.

It is a spiritual path for me, of tying to live without ego, Clearly I have not attained that yet. There is a gang in Vancouver called Un-1? Lame… I see myself as musician, trying to find meaning in a world that has been over saturated by capital wealth and incredible poverty. the divisions that exists, financially, socially, and physically I believe to be illusions. These constructs have turned into real world problems, but the solutions exists in our minds. A change of how we perceive the world will lead to a change in our actions, and then to real world changes. Even those who hate me, I believe to be integral. One Love. I mean it.

If you are so "SPIRTUAL" and into "SREADING DA LOVE AND A POSITIVE MESSAGE" then why do you stand around putting down random straingers and talking trash as they walk by?

That is like hitting your kids to show them you care.

is going big on a bike the only way to get you stoked on the sport? what happened to riding with your bros, travelling, and riding unique places, to get people stoked on riding?

fines are useless. there needs to be more punches to the throat.

Jan. 30, 2012, 12:32 p.m.

You are confusing "public space" with "private space" and your rights that surround them. L. Huntz layed it out pretty well.

Maybe you could come to some sort of compromise with the City. You could unplug your amp and have a waiver for someone to sign before you rap to them. Then you could have a more intimate one-on-one "love sharing" experience as well. Quietly rapping to someone might actually draw a bigger crowd as those that are curious could gather around to see what is going on.

And then I can enjoy my charter right to peacefully enjoy my crepe on the patio without listening to your noise. :)

can't get enough of that sodium benzoate…

Jan. 30, 2012, 12:50 p.m.

you've made me laugh, signed.

fuck lmm

I like how he casually dropped the "I'm famous" bomb.
LMM, if I ever see you at Whistler, make sure Schne is close by to take a picture of me punching you in the balls.

i dont post anymore unless its a lmm thread
such a tool

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jasonfrodomacfarlane/sets/

Jan. 30, 2012, 6:40 p.m.

It is a spiritual path for me, of tying to live without ego, Clearly I have not attained that yet. There is a gang in Vancouver called Un-1? Lame… I see myself as musician, trying to find meaning in a world that has been over saturated by capital wealth and incredible poverty. the divisions that exists, financially, socially, and physically I believe to be illusions. These constructs have turned into real world problems, but the solutions exists in our minds. A change of how we perceive the world will lead to a change in our actions, and then to real world changes. Even those who hate me, I believe to be integral. One Love. I mean it.

Yeah, but are you declaring to Revenue Canada the money you get on the street?

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Jan. 30, 2012, 7:40 p.m.

I would say go smoke another doob, but your probably not cool enough to smoke pot…:yinyang:

Jan. 30, 2012, 7:47 p.m.

You are confusing "public space" with "private space" and your rights that surround them. L. Huntz layed it out pretty well.

Maybe you could come to some sort of compromise with the City. You could unplug your amp and have a waiver for someone to sign before you rap to them. Then you could have a more intimate one-on-one "love sharing" experience as well. Quietly rapping to someone might actually draw a bigger crowd as those that are curious could gather around to see what is going on.

And then I can enjoy my charter right to peacefully enjoy my crepe on the patio without listening to your noise. :)

I agree with this. Go acoustic Stokes.

www.natooke.com

Jan. 30, 2012, 7:57 p.m.

Yeah, but are you declaring to Revenue Canada the money you get on the street?

Ya man, the street corner you're standing on was paid for by tax dollars. Pony up!

Jan. 30, 2012, 8:27 p.m.

that is the most reatrded thing ever even a retarded would say thats retarded

Jan. 30, 2012, 10:03 p.m.

If you are so "SPIRTUAL" and into "SREADING DA LOVE AND A POSITIVE MESSAGE" then why do you stand around putting down random straingers and talking trash as they walk by?

I showed my wife the video. And she recalls running into him on Grannville street last year. Not impressed with his act. Too loud and in your face. Mentioned something about getting in her personal space.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Jan. 30, 2012, 10:04 p.m.

Ya man, the street corner you're standing on was paid for by tax dollars. Pony up!

More like a person should be just as concerned about their responsibilities as their rights.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Jan. 31, 2012, 4:59 a.m.

Please help Marc Stokes find a tax attorney.

Pastor of Muppets

Jan. 31, 2012, 5:35 a.m.

Marc I asked you a question.

is going big on a bike the only way to get you stoked on the sport? what happened to riding with your bros, travelling, and riding unique places, to get people stoked on riding?

Jan. 31, 2012, 6:08 a.m.

Marc I asked you a question.

Maybe you should get a mic and an amp and head down to Granville….You could get in his face and ask him at 95dB.

fight for your rights!

Pastor of Muppets

Jan. 31, 2012, 6:51 a.m.

Maybe you should get a mic and an amp and head down to Granville….You could get in his face and ask him at 95dB.

fight for your rights!

He already answered. One Love!

Jan. 31, 2012, 7:37 a.m.

fight for your rights!

That is an awesome idea. I wonder how he would feel about getting a taste of his own medicine.

I really what him to answer my question.