Playstation 4

March 1, 2014, 9:08 p.m.

I got ghosts, tried playing outlast, fuck that shit.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

March 3, 2014, 12:52 p.m.

Outlast is pretty awesome. A couple good scares for sure.

viperfunk.com

March 3, 2014, 5:12 p.m.

I got to where you have to turn the gas pumps for the generator on and I think I've had enough

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Sept. 8, 2014, 7 a.m.

What? No mentioning of Destiny in here? All the epic space saga readers…..just came across the trailer…unreal. On sale tomorrow. Guess I get it on the PS3 version after the dust has settled a bit - but does definitely look like a true and epic banger.

And I know that the PS3 version won't be that good….still fucking epic.

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

Sept. 8, 2014, 9:58 a.m.

I played the Alpha [HTML_REMOVED] Beta of Destiny. It's okay, nothing special IMO. Gets kind of repetitive quick.

The MP area (Citadel) was a lot like any CoD match - loads of random deaths, noone communicating, etc.

Perhaps some of the Raids will offer something. The story line was pretty meh as well.

I'll probably check it out anyway, but the two at the top of my wish list are Evolve and The Division.

viperfunk.com

Sept. 8, 2014, 10:06 a.m.

Drive club looks pretty awesome

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Sept. 8, 2014, 10:20 a.m.

yikes, arcade racer

Sept. 10, 2014, 11:54 a.m.

I played the Alpha [HTML_REMOVED] Beta of Destiny. It's okay, nothing special IMO. Gets kind of repetitive quick.

The MP area (Citadel) was a lot like any CoD match - loads of random deaths, noone communicating, etc.

Perhaps some of the Raids will offer something. The story line was pretty meh as well.

I'll probably check it out anyway, but the two at the top of my wish list are Evolve and The Division.

To be honest, I am no longer really interested in games, just the odd game here and there.

Well, guess the trailer, the idea and the ads got the best of me. I do not know what to think of Evolve - looks kind of not-so-interesting to me.

I'd love to have a go at The Division one day - that looks seriously good.

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

Sept. 10, 2014, noon

yikes, arcade racer

Sims are boring.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Dec. 5, 2014, 2:20 p.m.

i have never been a huge gamer.. i like hockey and soccer and shooting things tho.. i am thinking of getting a ps4 to help w the winter months. people still liking this thing? is there a 5 coming out or anything i should know?

Dec. 5, 2014, 2:36 p.m.

i have never been a huge gamer.. i like hockey and soccer and shooting things tho.. i am thinking of getting a ps4 to help w the winter months. people still liking this thing? is there a 5 coming out or anything i should know?

There probably is a 5 coming out in 7 years or so, product cycles on these consoles is long and we're only one year in. Not very much of a gamer but I received a PS4 for my birthday, and it's been fun to play. I have GTA V, Drive club, and last of us. Should keep me busy for the rest of the winter.

For instance, the xbox 360 was released in 2005 and there are still new titles being released for it 9 years later. PS3 was released in 2006 and there are still new titles (Far Cry 4, Rugby 2015, FIFA 2015 Assassins Creed Rogue, are all titles that were released for old and new gen in the last month).

"I know that heroes ride bicycles" - Joe Biden

Dec. 5, 2014, 2:41 p.m.

thnk u for info..

Dec. 5, 2014, 3:10 p.m.

Yeah they won't bring out a new one for a while. Gta v. Last of us remastered are awesome games

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Dec. 5, 2014, 3:55 p.m.

+1 on Last of Us. Amazing game.

Anyone on Destiny?

There's some big "Playstation Experience" thing in Vegas this weekend where they'll be announcing some stuff. Apparently one of their 'best kept secrets.'

viperfunk.com

Dec. 5, 2014, 5:12 p.m.

I love my ps4, although, I had not a lot of choices in games until recently.

Having said that, I know uncle duke isn't much of a gamer, so he may be able to get away with a ps3. Still a good system.

I am a playstation fanboy, so I can offer no opinions one way or the other about xbox 360, one, whatever.

Right now I am playing dragons age inquisition. I am having fun, although it isn't an epic game like skyrim. Shit is about to get serious, as I am now unemployed and my jeep has to come off the road for as week while I wait for parts to arrive.