Plan for Legal Marijuana system in Canada

Jan. 5, 2017, 9:06 a.m.

from what I understand the black market is thriving and doing more business than ever in the states……

from what i understand the punky dollar makes that 'nadian bomb affordable…

Dec. 26, 2020, 11:35 p.m.

HOW A MAN SERVING LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE FOR $20 OF WEED GAINED HIS FREEDOM

https://theintercept.com/2020/12/25/fate-winslow-louisiana-law/

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Jan. 16, 2021, 2:14 a.m.

They should definitely be making more products from hemp & try to get rid of plastics. I don't think Dupont would like that though. I see no issues with cannabis being used for medical purposes. The debate is prolly still there whether or not it is a gate way drug when used for recreational purposes.

Jan. 16, 2021, 7:41 p.m.

Illegal drugs makes for the worst governance.  If fiscal conservatism is your goal, all drugs should be legal.

Jan. 17, 2021, 4:30 p.m.

Posted by: ReductiMat

Illegal drugs makes for the worst governance.  If fiscal conservatism is your goal, all drugs should be legal.

So you agree with van city council essentially legalizing possession of all drugs?

Guess theres not many crack or meth heads up the whistler way though. Good reason to keep the failed insite around though.

Jan. 17, 2021, 4:31 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

So you agree with van city council essentially legalizing possession of all drugs?

Guess theres not many crack or meth heads up the whistler way though. Good reason to keep the failed insite around though.

Van city council agrees with me.

The war on some drugs failed decades ago.

Jan. 17, 2021, 11:14 p.m.

portugal made it work.

Jan. 18, 2021, 10:28 p.m.

Van city council agrees with me.

The war on some drugs failed decades ago.

Drugs won dude.

Jan. 18, 2021, 10:33 p.m.

Posted by: Sethimus

portugal made it work.

Ok.. so lets give all the east coast bums living in Van a free ride there.. is that what you're saying with an island as an example?

Jan. 18, 2021, 10:49 p.m.

Back on topic: is there plan for online dispensaries? Some are offering pounds... which would be borderline trafficking one would think.

Jan. 19, 2021, 4:42 a.m.

portugal made it work.

Ok.. so lets give all the east coast bums living in Van a free ride there.. is that what you're saying with an island as an example?

i highly suggest you refresh your geography skills

Jan. 19, 2021, 6:49 a.m.

I am an island.

Jan. 20, 2021, 9:13 p.m.

portugal made it work.

i highly suggest you refresh your geography skills

Ya for whatever reason that just happened. I'll own that one as uzge.

Jan. 21, 2021, 1:24 a.m.

uzge?

Jan. 21, 2021, 4:12 a.m.

So many posts on this board are perfect ammunition for those who oppose legalization of recreational drugs.