Package from the States.

July 6, 2013, 9:45 p.m.

Is this normal to have a package from the States come into Canada, go through customs and then get shipped back into the States as part of the normal shipping path?

I ordered some photography gear from the States and it sat in customs in Richmond for a week and as of last night it says its sitting in Redmond Washington.

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

they also call me "balloon"

July 6, 2013, 9:49 p.m.

The package doesn't actually go back and forth over the border. It's just the backend shipping systems talking to the customs systems. The online tracking system is pretty retarded in that it shows it like it is actually crossing the border.

July 6, 2013, 9:57 p.m.

The package doesn't actually go back and forth over the border. It's just the backend shipping systems talking to the customs systems. The online tracking system is pretty retarded in that it shows it like it is actually crossing the border.

thanks, that makes much more sense.

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

July 6, 2013, 10:46 p.m.

I ordered some photography gear

70D?

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

July 6, 2013, 10:48 p.m.

70D?

nope. light, battery pack and beauty dish. already got a 5dmk2 im happy with.

July 7, 2013, 1:03 a.m.

If it is with UPS get ready for them to try and rip you off. They are holding my Downpipe for ransom but I refused to pay them the $100 "brokerage" fee on top of the tax. You can self clear any package yourself quite easily. I did it out of the principal of not giving the cunts any money

July 7, 2013, 1:33 a.m.

nope. light, battery pack and beauty dish. already got a 5dmk2 im happy with.

Nice camera.

You order from BH?

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

July 7, 2013, 7:51 a.m.

Nice camera.

You order from BH?

Nope, had to order direct from manufacturer for this. http://www.paulcbuff.com/

July 7, 2013, 8:26 a.m.

If it is with UPS get ready for them to try and rip you off. They are holding my Downpipe for ransom but I refused to pay them the $100 "brokerage" fee on top of the tax. You can self clear any package yourself quite easily. I did it out of the principal of not giving the cunts any money

Why would you order a down pipe from the USA when you could have gotten one in Canada and not opened yourself up to the BONEING from UPS

If you have to import USPS us the far less expensive alternative.

July 7, 2013, 12:17 p.m.

Because I couldn't find the one I wanted for a reasonable price here. I'm not getting boned by them because I refused to pay the money and subsequently found out that you can do the customs bit yourself quite easily.

The company refused to ship by USPS because they said that about 30% of the stuff they ship that way gets "lost"

July 7, 2013, 2:47 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOqnFR1G7wc

July 9, 2013, 4:06 p.m.

Why would you order a down pipe from the USA when you could have gotten one in Canada and not opened yourself up to the BONEING from UPS

If you have to import USPS us the far less expensive alternative.

You can get a stock replacement downpipe but for any aftermarket stuff.. not so much.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs