overpriced Macs

April 2, 2009, 5:57 p.m.

:lol: You guys are more entertaining with Mac vs PC than with the religious arguments!

Being cheap is OK. Being a clueless sanctimonious condescending douchebag is just Vlad's MO.

April 2, 2009, 6 p.m.

:lol: You guys are more entertaining with Mac vs PC than with the religious arguments!

If god owns a mac, please send me to hell.

April 2, 2009, 6:06 p.m.

If god owns a mac, please send me to hell.

There's a god?

Being cheap is OK. Being a clueless sanctimonious condescending douchebag is just Vlad's MO.

April 2, 2009, 6:07 p.m.

There's a god?

No idea. I'm just hoping there's a hell.

April 2, 2009, 6:20 p.m.

That woman is an actress.

http://i.gizmodo.com/5190861/someone-found-microsofts-lauren-and-shes-an-actress

I like both Macs and PC's. If I had to buy a new computer I would buy a Macbook after using both XP (like it) and Vista (kinda crappy but not as bad as some say). Windows 7 might narrow it.

In my mind iLife is what sells Macs for the average users. There just isn't anything that can touch it for PC. But I use the Adobe suite so if Windows 7 lives up to its building my might go for the PC flexibility.

vegetarian: an ancient word for "likes to stay home with the ladies…"

April 2, 2009, 6:50 p.m.

Got just what she wanted eh? Was it just me or did she walk into an apple store first? Seems to me a mac was her first choice and had to settle…

FAMILYBIKERIDE
823/Ringle rear wheel FS!
http://bb.nsmb.com/showthread.php?t=103825

i went black over two years ago and haven't gone back

April 2, 2009, 6:59 p.m.

I almost bought a Mac and then I remember I wasn't gay :)

The raw, primitive, unrefined trails that see little to no maintenance are the kinds of trails that really build skill. What kind of skills do you learn riding a trail that was made by a machine, groomed to perfection and void of any rocks, roots or other obstacles that could send you careening over the handlebars?

April 2, 2009, 7 p.m.

Kn.

that's an interesting comment from a guy with

Is there a Vancouver in Taiwan?! I had no idea!!

Nothing sums up my life's achievements like my stuffed corpse, suplexing a cougar.

April 2, 2009, 7:03 p.m.

^^ LOL - I love it when Mac people get all defensive when you point out how expensive their computers are.

Its like bikes, I defend spending 4000 on a bike.

April 2, 2009, 7:10 p.m.

she's just an actor.
Microsoft is clutching right now
the "cloud" is going to be interesting,. Linux, and android are now viable os's, and should scare them.
Apple has the advantage of being all in house. hardware, software, the works. and as a result it just works.. and thats why i have never owned anything but a mac.
lcII, performa 6350, 6400, powerbook 3500, powebook lombard, g4 laptop, g4 imac, and now a macbook pro.
never an issue. never a fault. they all just worked.
and now my new ipod touch well, seems to fill a large portable void.. amazing device..

Fear me. I have a Cabin in montana.
::Team Pancake Pride::

April 2, 2009, 7:12 p.m.

Yeah. I'm the one taking this too seriously.

:lol:

Actually I'm discussing you, and your needs for attention. I see you've waived the internet flag of surrender by ignoring the discussion and trying to laugh it off, so I'll leave it alone now.

And you don't get to feign indifference after bringing it up in the first place.

This space intentionally left blank.

April 2, 2009, 7:13 p.m.

Sure a BMW costs more and might last longer, but it doesn't mean it is affordable and practical.

April 2, 2009, 7:16 p.m.

Sure a BMW costs more and might last longer, but it doesn't mean it is affordable and practical.

think about what you just said..
if it costs more, but lasts longer, your return on that investment is greater. and in the line of thinking a bmw, if it lasts longer, then inherently your costs will be lower, as its longevity is brought about by its reliability. which, strangely enough, would also make it rather practical as well.
you loose on two fronts.
Enjoy!

::Team Pancake Pride::

April 2, 2009, 7:17 p.m.

.glib is annoying and all mac users luv tha cox

April 2, 2009, 7:18 p.m.

.glib is annoying and all mac users luv tha cox

English.
Do you happen to grasp it?
darned pc users….