ouija boards

Jan. 9, 2007, 8 p.m.

Hahaha, people actually get freaked out by those things?

FAMILYBIKERIDE
823/Ringle rear wheel FS!
http://bb.nsmb.com/showthread.php?t=103825

i went black over two years ago and haven't gone back

Jan. 9, 2007, 8:02 p.m.

Doesn't matter, legend has it, you can make a ouija board board from a cereal box, doesn't matter what it's made out of.

bob vila would know how to make something, but there is a reason why it is a legend and not rpoven fact, b-b-be-be-ause it is FAKE like pamela anderson's boobs

:ireland: Pickem-up Truck

Jan. 9, 2007, 8:03 p.m.

maybe im wrong but isnt it one of those wooden boards with letters on it and everyone puts a hand onthe wooden peice with the glass hole that goes over the letter to the answer of the question?

the board can be made of anything, and according to throry, it uses your body as a medium into another dimension, and depending on your personality traits and such, you can contact good or bad spirits.

im amazed I havent gone to jail for satatory rape or kidnapping

Good prices, amazing hosting
www.evhost.ca/cms
Say Ryan sent you.

Jan. 9, 2007, 8:05 p.m.

bob vila would know how to make something, but there is a reason why it is a legend and not rpoven fact, b-b-be-be-ause it is FAKE like pamela anderson's boobs

Prove that it's fake.

Nobody on the planet can prove, or disprove anything supernatural.

It's kind of like is god real or not.

Jan. 9, 2007, 8:06 p.m.

runs for cover "incoming!!"

Jan. 9, 2007, 8:06 p.m.

Prove that it's fake.

Nobody on the planet can prove, or disprove anything supernatural on the planet.

prove its real, its all opinion and beleif based, we could argue forever right? chances are neither of us could prove the other wrong,so i am done with this i think

:ireland: Pickem-up Truck

Jan. 9, 2007, 8:07 p.m.

prove its real, its all opinion and beleif based, we could argue forever right? chances are neither of us could prove the other wrong,so i am done with this i think

I don't have anything to prove, I have no idea whether it's real or not. I just look at it with an open mind.

Jan. 9, 2007, 8:08 p.m.

they are crazy I used one when I was 12….it said some shit that ended up happening, scariest thing ever. I would suggest staying away.

Jan. 9, 2007, 8:09 p.m.

So does this mean the holy spring water they sell on tv late at night could be real too? That stuff is supposed to cure anything.

Jan. 9, 2007, 8:10 p.m.

i think its simple as this, get a board, and ask it simple questions u know the awnser to, and see if its correct, than ask it some questions u will find out within a couple days and find out, than come back to us and tell us if its 'fake'

as for the other people applyying presure on the board? that makes no sence as u can use a board by your self.

im amazed I havent gone to jail for satatory rape or kidnapping

Good prices, amazing hosting
www.evhost.ca/cms
Say Ryan sent you.

Jan. 9, 2007, 8:10 p.m.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouija

Skeptic and magician James Randi, in his book An Encyclopedia of Claims, Frauds, and Hoaxes of the Occult and Supernatural, points out that when blindfolded, Ouija board operators are unable to produce intelligible messages. Magicians Penn [HTML_REMOVED] Teller performed a similar demonstration in an episode of their television show Bullshit! in which the operators moved the planchette into what they thought was the positions of "yes" and "no" without knowing that the board was turned upside-down, which caused them to move the planchette into blank spaces on the board.

:lol:

Jan. 9, 2007, 8:15 p.m.

i think its simple as this, get a board, and ask it simple questions u know the awnser to, and see if its correct, than ask it some questions u will find out within a couple days and find out, than come back to us and tell us if its 'fake'

as for the other people applyying presure on the board? that makes no sence as u can use a board by your self.

if you have more then one person the pressure thing makes sense, and if you are using the baord by yourself, well thats your own choice, (i wouldnt waste my time), not like anyone would beleive you when you say something came true b/c you cant prove it was predicted in the first place

Jan. 9, 2007, 8:18 p.m.

it's as simple as this. go to www.getfirefox.com and then get that. it will underline the words you spell wrong. tell me if it 'works'

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Jan. 9, 2007, 8:37 p.m.

ATN, Do you believe in the tooth fairy as well?

Jan. 9, 2007, 8:39 p.m.

ATN, Do you believe in the tooth fairy as well?

Hey no picking on the tooth fairy. At least she gave out cash. That's real!