Online ring stores?

Jan. 4, 2014, 5:54 p.m.

Any reputable places for that? like where it wont be counterfeit shit?
Old lady wants some vera wang thing thats ridiculously priced at peoples for what seems like a bunch of pebbles and some silver.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Jan. 4, 2014, 6:55 p.m.

Davidson Designs in Vancouver on Granville. They have an on-line shop where you can pick a ring design and a diamond. It'll be cheaper than most anything else.

Or, for something truly personalized, visit the store and custom design a ring. They'll lay out scads of diamonds for you to pick. All are laser-etched with serial numbers, and certified conflict-free.

http://www.davidsondesigns.ca/

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Jan. 4, 2014, 7:27 p.m.

^Will they sell me a diamond to get my dentist to put in my teeth?

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Jan. 4, 2014, 9:59 p.m.

Nice:)

Jan. 5, 2014, 8:03 p.m.

Thank you, very timely.

My Bro-in-law just got engaged and just had the innocent "well what type of ring should we get"? This from a lady who, when asked where she likes to shop, replied "Milan". Yup he's crapping himself.

Please let me demonstrate the ride around; really it's no trouble.

Jan. 5, 2014, 8:27 p.m.

I used Gemvara. They were reasonably priced and I like the fairly custom option. Wife wanted her birthstone as the centerpiece so I saved fairly significantly over a pure diamond, so find out if that's an option for you.

And fuck that 3 months salary bullshit.

Being cheap is OK. Being a clueless sanctimonious condescending douchebag is just Vlad's MO.

Jan. 5, 2014, 8:37 p.m.

hm if my gf gave me a specific ring that she wants i would be best to buy that right?

this whole engagement thing seems bullshit but i guess thats what they want.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Jan. 5, 2014, 8:41 p.m.

hm if my gf gave me a specific ring that she wants i would be best to buy that right?

She's going to wear it but its also supposed to be from you so you could use that excuse to find something that may fit your budget better.

Being cheap is OK. Being a clueless sanctimonious condescending douchebag is just Vlad's MO.

Jan. 5, 2014, 8:42 p.m.

She's going to wear it but its also supposed to be from you so you could use that excuse to find something that may fit your budget better.

Ah I see, guess I will have to look for similar looking rings.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Jan. 5, 2014, 9:36 p.m.

Oh shit…

Pastor of Muppets

Jan. 5, 2014, 9:44 p.m.

Everytime I see a chick with a huge rock on her hand I think thats a new bike or a week of cat-skiing. That is also why Im single too:greedy:

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Jan. 10, 2014, 3:30 p.m.

Stop drinking the Kook-Aid before it's too late!

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Jan. 10, 2014, 3:35 p.m.

Everytime I see a chick with a huge rock on her hand I think thats a new bike or a week of cat-skiing. That is also why Im single too:greedy:

Back in the day Mrs. WH accepted a full XT first generation Cannondale Jekyl as her wedding ring and then stuck with a simple silver band. I think that's why we're still together today.

Jan. 10, 2014, 3:38 p.m.

Davidson Designs in Vancouver on Granville. They have an on-line shop where you can pick a ring design and a diamond. It'll be cheaper than most anything else.

Or, for something truly personalized, visit the store and custom design a ring. They'll lay out scads of diamonds for you to pick. All are laser-etched with serial numbers, and certified conflict-free.

http://www.davidsondesigns.ca/

Kn.

How do they prove that a diamond is conflict-free?

There's nothing better than an Orangina after cheating death with Digger.

Jan. 10, 2014, 3:43 p.m.

:lol: Not sure what to say, but I think you are paying, you are choosing. But then again I got off easy. The younger the woman is when you propose the less they expect.