one thing you should never do

July 11, 2004, 7:25 p.m.

Originally posted by Broken Fusion!
**ok pretend you own any of the above trucks.

typical night at bar:

sees random studly looking guy
"hey man I own that dope ass truck outside"
guy: "sweet dawg, lets have mansex"
you: "dayum nigga, I'm so totally up for that. I so totally love mansex"
guy: "I'll get my eminem cd and we can get it on yo."
you: "damn right we can. I'll be waiting in truck for ya." **

wow…..i have no use for a lowered short little truck but the ones i posted i like a lot and have never heard someone calling them 'gay'……i have a 72 chevy 2wd 3/4 ton, stock hight, stock tire size, and after im done with it ill be selling it and getting a similar 4x4

July 11, 2004, 7:51 p.m.

.. trucks should all be left stock, no raising no lowering, … most of them work better off road when they are not raised. and.. what good would lowering a truck do, no matter what you do to a truck tomake it more car like.. a car will always be able to kick the poop out of it.

Bikes with two wheels for life.

July 11, 2004, 7:58 p.m.

**ok pretend you own any of the above trucks.

typical night at bar:

sees random studly looking guy
"hey man I own that dope ass truck outside"
guy: "sweet dawg, lets have mansex"
you: "dayum nigga, I'm so totally up for that. I so totally love mansex"
guy: "I'll get my eminem cd and we can get it on yo."
you: "damn right we can. I'll be waiting in truck for ya." **

bahahah!
i just spat water out of my nose.
THIS is definately going into the sig.

July 11, 2004, 8:19 p.m.

u know whats so funny about this how broken fusion and all u other "low truck haters" think that everyone else shares your stupid oppinion. i wonder how all those trucks got lowered and hot tubs put in the truck bed hmmmmmmm maby they bought it like that :rolleyes:

"Oh my gawd did u just see him crush that lip"

July 11, 2004, 8:51 p.m.

What I think the haters miss is that those trucks (particularly those sweet older chev's) are made into hot rods. No, not hot man rod or whatever broken fusion likes to think about. Just because someone doesn't share your opinion now makes them a "flaming homo"? This is like the vehicular version of bashing street MTB.

What irks me are retarded trucks with 10" of lift, and 40" tires that handle like a big bag of shit. They look like penis extensions more than anything. Perhaps the owners are grievously lacking?

But, since you're obviously so badass, you can drive over the lowered trucks with ted nugent blasting on the stereo.

Check my stuff for sale!

July 11, 2004, 8:57 p.m.

Those 10" lift, 40" tires are more for show than praticallity. Just as lame as lowered trucks in my opinion.

Hug a logger, you'll never go back to trees

July 11, 2004, 9:39 p.m.

Originally posted by 2bit
Those 10" lift, 40" tires are more for show than praticallity. Just as lame as lowered trucks in my opinion.

agreed…although i'd much rather be seen in a jacked up truck than in a lowered truck.
I just hate lowered cars in general, because….how usufull is a car or truck that bottoms whenever you pull into a driveway or gas station or anywhere else that doesn't have a percectly flush entrance or exit?

July 11, 2004, 9:43 p.m.

i :heart: lowered trucks and raised trucks, trucks in general are cool.

BICYCLEMOTOCROSS

July 11, 2004, 10:02 p.m.

Originally posted by FullMonty
What irks me are retarded trucks with 10" of lift, and 40" tires that handle like a big bag of shit. They look like penis extensions more than anything. Perhaps the owners are grievously lacking?

id go with 38's and 10" of lift with a shackle flip in the rear:D ……i dont want no useless show truck, i want to hit the trails and play in the mud……..and if you need a penis extension get a porsche or some useless bling bling h2

July 11, 2004, 11:40 p.m.

Originally posted by the bicycle boy
let me see, how can I put this gently…ummm…hmmm…ok, I can't, you're wrong.

:lol:

July 12, 2004, 12:28 a.m.

**If you buy a truck, and lower it, you may as well run a big huge giant sign that says " I like the mancock"

sorry, but it's true. **

dude :lol:

don't you drive likea chrysler dynasty or something right now?

July 12, 2004, 1:15 a.m.

Somehow….I don't think our thread host would complain much if a lowered truck was shuttling his ass up the hill for another run.
:lol:

July 12, 2004, 1:18 a.m.

werd man hahaha i think classic trucks lowered are fuckin PRIME.

July 12, 2004, 1:23 a.m.

If you buy a truck, and lower it, you may as well run a big huge giant sign that says " I like the mancock"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's definitely sig material!

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

July 12, 2004, 9:11 a.m.

Originally posted by Zaskar
**dude :lol:

don't you drive likea chrysler dynasty or something right now? **

ahahaha where'd you get that from, our vehicle right now is a old mazda b2200 or whatever it's called…
I used to drive a toyota cressida, white lightning we called, she ran like the wind on a windy day.
Sold that monster though, because at the gas station you may as well just pour gas all over the floor and you'd get about the same mileage for your money.

either way,
I'd rather drive a chrysler dynasty than some buttplug using lowered dink mobile

shop smart, shop s-mart, mhm