One thing I dont like about the bar/club:

July 21, 2006, 10:19 p.m.

The stupid shit that is inevitable afterwards when 2 retards meet in the streets

This happened in PG about a month ago, I believe 3 were arrested

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atCmdA4jzXY[HTML_REMOVED]search=prince%20george

July 21, 2006, 10:30 p.m.

Why the hell does no one know how to fight anymore… yet there all so violant and stupid.

July 21, 2006, 10:31 p.m.

"stupid people do stupid things, smart people out smart each other"
S.O.A.D

soo stupid. alcohol+stupid people=arrests. must be boring up there in pg eh? :lol:

wow, M&M, you're a fucking dick!

don't be so politically correct, this is stacy kohut, not fucking rick hansen your talkin too……..

July 21, 2006, 10:50 p.m.

Why the hell does no one know how to fight anymore… yet there all so violant and stupid.

Like you know how to fight?

This is how shit goes down in the streets, your best bet is to grab a shirt and start throwing at the face.

Couple cans of Lucky and a backhoe and you can do pretty much anything. Mainlanders :rolleyes:

July 21, 2006, 10:54 p.m.

Like you know how to fight?

This is how shit goes down in the streets, your best bet is to grab a shirt and start throwing at the face.

I'm definately the kind of guy that would just go for a knee to the groin.

I hate gnarwhale.com a lot.

bike mag sucks, so do one footers

i think your just jealous

July 21, 2006, 10:56 p.m.

at least there's no machete

July 21, 2006, 10:57 p.m.

Because the truly tough guys rarely get drunk and fight in the street. Most of the really badass tough guys I've known don't talk about it, brag about it, or show off. They just get it done.

July 21, 2006, 11:03 p.m.

Because the truly tough guys rarely get drunk and fight in the street. Most of the really badass tough guys I've known don't talk about it, brag about it, or show off. They just get it done.

exactly!

Im also with Brianpark on this one:lol: Drop the fuckin guy in a hurry:P

July 21, 2006, 11:32 p.m.

sweet hockey fight…… where's the skates thou…

"X is for x-ray. If you've been bikin' and you haven't had an x-ray, you ain't goin' hard enough." - Bob Roll

July 21, 2006, 11:50 p.m.

Im also with Brianpark on this one:lol: Drop the fuckin guy in a hurry:P

Absolutely - don't know wtf those guys were doing - incapacitate in the 1st shot or 2nd - whatever it takes, maim mangle break pop smash something. Groin, throat, eye, kick to the knee, anything that'll give you time to get on him and kill.

July 22, 2006, 12:47 a.m.

Hahahaha typical pg drunkeness.

That was definately just a slug fest. Better fights to watch are the submissions fighting, with ground 'n pound. Eye gouging and trying to blow out knees and stuff is dumb in that situation. Just do a leg grapple, get the full mount when the guy is down, and then slam some into his face, and since you have all control at that point you can stop and make the guy give in. Him quiting verbally is more of an insult to his ego than just getting rallied. Plus it earns you a ton more repect from a larger mass of people, showing that you gained control, and then showed respect for the other fighter as well.

I know a few people that are big names (try Darren M. if you know Jaysin…) when it comes to bar fights and bar control. These guys know how to end a fight quickly and in the proper manner, either with a direct punch to the guys face that'll make him buckle, or the aforementioned ground 'n pound. The best part of that video was the guy talking.

As also mentioned, I would much, much rather see a fight happen like that, than a weapon be brought out or a longer-than-that-night grudge happen. At this way here it was over and done with. At least I hope. I have seen a ton of fights all throughout school, high-level hockey and lacrosse, ufc, or just on the streets, and that one was just a plain ol' hockey slug fest.

Adrenalize

July 22, 2006, 12:54 a.m.

THis thread is about as dumb as the idiots in that video.

July 22, 2006, 1:01 a.m.

It's pg, we have to hit the mainstream somehow. Everyone knows that pwb beer sucks.

Adrenalize

July 22, 2006, 1:03 a.m.

Brutal.

July 22, 2006, 12:22 p.m.

I've never been in a fight.

I've had people pick fights with me but I usually just start being really nice and talk them out of kicking my ass. :D

Those bar fights always come down to a girl too, it's so lame.

www.natooke.com