One bomber dead.....Beantown locked down

April 19, 2013, 8:21 a.m.

zomg….Chechens

April 19, 2013, 8:36 a.m.

Well they do match what I suspected. An angry white guy..in this case 2.

Religion is just a side bar.

Two guys from an Islamic area of Chechnya. Regardless of their actual motives, how long do you think it will take for some blowhard on Fox "News" to turn this into an anti-muslim rant?

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

April 19, 2013, 8:47 a.m.

Two guys from an Islamic area of Chechnya. Regardless of their actual motives, how long do you think it will take for some blowhard on Fox "News" to turn this into an anti-muslim rant?

Kn.

Oh it's already begun: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/19/surviving-boston-marathon-bombing-suspect-hails-from-overseas-been-in-us-for/

April 19, 2013, 9:29 a.m.

Oh it's already begun: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/19/surviving-boston-marathon-bombing-suspect-hails-from-overseas-been-in-us-for/

weird that it says they apparently received military training overseas, and then they proceed to run down all the USA schooling, sports, scholarships they got….

April 19, 2013, 9:34 a.m.

Interview w/ the uncle of the two:
http://www.961kiss.com/pages/freakshow.html?article=11207232

April 19, 2013, 10 a.m.

well they were muslim from chechnya not muslims from afghanistan so should america attack more importantly…is there any oil in chechnya?

April 19, 2013, 10:21 a.m.

well they were muslim from chechnya not muslims from afghanistan so should america attack more importantly…is there any oil in chechnya?

now we're onto something..

I'm happy to get outside and enjoy nature while I can, but I fear for the future of humanity

April 19, 2013, 10:27 a.m.

I'm sure Putin wouldn't mind getting in on crushing Chechen rebels

April 19, 2013, 10:28 a.m.

Can't they just get Putin to head down there riding a bear to straighten them out?

April 19, 2013, 12:11 p.m.

Interview w/ the uncle of the two:
http://www.961kiss.com/pages/freakshow.html?article=11207232

it's very sad thay he has to speak out like that for fear of being attacked fo being "one of them"

this is why America digusts me

GPABoosters: SFU/UBC course review database
:ukraine:

Youtube clips are about as useful to me as a miniskirt in Iran.

April 19, 2013, 12:33 p.m.

:werd:

Cant remember the last time Canada has been on the wrong side of a terrorist attack, even joining the states for their "war on terrorism" didn't seem right, (did they even accomplish anything over there or just have our and their men/women killed? , but they got lots of guns so they're a decent ally..

I'm happy to get outside and enjoy nature while I can, but I fear for the future of humanity

April 19, 2013, 1:17 p.m.

it's very sad thay he has to speak out like that for fear of being attacked fo being "one of them"

Why exactly is it that their uncle speaking out against their atrocious crimes disgusts you? I think its logical to fear someone will lash out against you if your kin perpetrated a terrorist attack. He didn't 'have to' come out and discuss it either, pretty sure it was done on his own accord.

:werd:

Cant remember the last time Canada has been on the wrong side of a terrorist attack, even joining the states for their "war on terrorism" didn't seem right, (did they even accomplish anything over there or just have our and their men/women killed? , but they got lots of guns so they're a decent ally..

Keep in mind the USA has 10x the population of canada, thus 10x the crazies, we also allow a lot of other countries enemies in under the guise of granting them political asylum. There have been terrorist attacks on canada as well, some even recently, look at the quebec independence movement.

Some of you guys on here just can't help yourselves when it comes to hating your neighbors to the south, you sound almost xenophobic, and do so without examining your country's own faults. The USA isn't perfect but its foolish to be disgusted based on your lack of knowledge and experience in the USA.

jake has come through for me before, I fully suspect he is just trying to find all his clothes and finishing up breakfast

April 19, 2013, 2:05 p.m.

Some of you guys on here just can't help yourselves when it comes to hating your neighbors to the south, you sound almost xenophobic, and do so without examining your country's own faults. The USA isn't perfect but its foolish to be disgusted based on your lack of knowledge and experience in the USA.

Have you read the rest of this board? We go to great lengths to criticize and attack our own country and its institutions!!!

I'm offended. :argue:

I have 21,474,850 rep points...

My blog - read it!

http://www.citizenclass.ca

April 19, 2013, 2:34 p.m.

I'm sure Putin wouldn't mind getting in on crushing Chechen rebels

Well, the second time the Russians invaded Chechnya was after Chechen's invaded Dagistan.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

April 19, 2013, 4:29 p.m.

sounds like they have someone pinned down in a boat sitting in a backyard….listening to teh police scanner right now….be interesting to see how they handle it, if the suspect still has bombs, could get ugly… http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ma-rt-9-window-cam?utm_campaign=ustre-am[HTML_REMOVED]utm_source=6807252[HTML_REMOVED]utm_medium=social