oh liberals

April 17, 2013, 4:36 p.m.

I figured we had a thread for conservative bashing so, in the interest of fairness and balance, we might as well start bashing the next party to govern Canada.
Let me start:
Trudeau Lite just shit the bed when he didn't condemn the Boston bombing, but instead suggested "we have to look at the root causes."
Cuz, I'm assuming, he thinks there just might be circumstances when using an IED on runners is justified?

Between him and Harper, my vote in the next federal election is going to be for the box marked "none of the above."

April 17, 2013, 4:45 p.m.

I can assume you're a nutbar, but that don't make it right.

How SHOULD a politician comment about a senseless bombing without knowing any facts? It's hard to pick one "right" answer, especially catered to nutbars

April 17, 2013, 4:45 p.m.

Politicians condemning something like this is about as useful as "healing vibes" on the interwebs.

IMO it takes a lot more balls to adress why somebody would plant a bomb for no appparent reason than to send condolences while ignoring the factors that would cause somebody to go to this length to harm others.

Pastor of Muppets

April 17, 2013, 4:56 p.m.

Politicians condemning something like this is about as useful as "healing vibes" on the interwebs.

It is a feel good exercise that is to earn votes. Reality is in this day and age if a politician delays in commenting to long people start whining that he didn't care enough or whatever the chattering coddled types want.

And really, we don't need threads of this endless this party is more douchebag then this party as has been going on. Let's call it what it is …a fucking pity party. Better to have a "Oh Politician's" thread because they are all being retards.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

April 17, 2013, 4:59 p.m.

It is a feel good exercise that is to earn votes. Reality is in this day and age if a politician delays in commenting to long people start whining that he didn't care enough or whatever the chattering coddled types want.

And really, we don't need threads of this endless this party is more douchebag then this party as has been going on. Let's call it what it is …a fucking pity party. Better to have a "Oh Politician's" thread because they are all being retards.

mostly true.
untill someone legalizes weed. or does soemthing actually usefull..

Ha Ha! Made you look.

April 17, 2013, 5:14 p.m.

Legal weed and doing something useful in the same sentence. How cute!

Pastor of Muppets

April 17, 2013, 5:19 p.m.

Trudeau Lite just shit the bed when he didn't condemn the Boston bombing, but instead suggested "we have to look at the root causes."
Cuz, I'm assuming, he thinks there just might be circumstances when using an IED on runners is justified?

I would assume Trudeau means why is society so fucked up that someone would set off an IED at the Boston Marathon ??

April 17, 2013, 6:55 p.m.

I would assume Trudeau means why is society so fucked up that someone would set off an IED at the Boston Marathon ??

Never assume.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

April 17, 2013, 7:14 p.m.

well we know buddy didn't say that all marathon runners deserve to die he just said it warrants further root cause analysis in any case somebody has chosen to give special meaning to what buddy said, hopefully the CBC will give us a full analysis of what trudeau actualy meant or what he meant to say tonight on the national

btw not a liberal, I give $ to the NDP every election and get drunk at their victory parties

April 17, 2013, 7:15 p.m.

I'd like to know what he thinks of pedophiles to see if it aligns with what I think of them.

April 17, 2013, 7:21 p.m.

Why don't you tweet him and ask? Aparantley he is the most social media savy leader of the bunch

April 17, 2013, 7:45 p.m.

IMO it takes a lot more balls to adress why somebody would plant a bomb for no appparent reason than to send condolences while ignoring the factors that would cause somebody to go to this length to harm others.

hear hear, I don't get what the big deal is about what Justin said, it makes sense. Guess it's not a "let's blast the mofos to hell" so people think it's weak? This is a non issue.

April 17, 2013, 10:24 p.m.

I figured we had a thread for conservative bashing so, in the interest of fairness and balance, we might as well start bashing the next party to govern Canada.
Let me start:

Between him and Harper, my vote in the next federal election is going to be for the box marked "none of the above."

And Harper using this as Political ammo is a chicken shit play but business as usual for the sweater vested one. Harper's still pissed that his wife was at that charity event and saw JT took off his shirt and even more pissed he wasn't asked to be auction bait.

"May a commune of gay, Marxist Muslim illegal immigrants use your tax dollars to open a drive-thru abortion clinic in your church."

April 17, 2013, 10:38 p.m.

A political type told me harper's wife is actualy cool and he doesn't get it

April 17, 2013, 10:51 p.m.

So a guy says we should look at all the information first before take action, and that is being used against him? Good grief

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.