Oh harper..

May 19, 2016, 10 a.m.

So much overreacting, lol. Certainly opens up the door for the liberal hate though, which is probably more important than the actual issues at hand for some.

viperfunk.com

May 19, 2016, 10:04 a.m.

Obviously violence/physical confrontation is no bueno in the house, but this is being massively overblown by the media and NDP. He barely brushed her and offered an unreserved apology immediately for his actions.

Completely overblown for sure, and juvenile behavior from all parties

NDP playing stupid games trying to physically impede the Tory whip from completing a cermonial walk to start a vote? Ridiculous.

JT pushing his way through the crowd to pull the whip to his place? Also Ridiculous.

May 19, 2016, 11:08 a.m.

This Elbowgate shit is pathetic. I can't honestly believe we're paying these childish assholes 167k/year. Do your fucking jobs.

Brosseau should have been tossed for diving. There are plenty of clips of the altercation that show the NDP members specifically shifting left and right to block the CPC whip, childish bullshit.

May 19, 2016, 1:20 p.m.

http://www.thebeaverton.com/2690-entire-ndp-caucus-arrive-in-neck-braces-wheelchairs-to-house-of-commons-after-trudeau-s-assault.htm

May 19, 2016, 3:46 p.m.

So much overreacting, lol. Certainly opens up the door for the liberal hate though, which is probably more important than the actual issues at hand for some.

I blame Harper, he wasn't 2016 enough. Personally, I'm looking forward to the John Cena gif made from this tussle.

And they're starting. :lol:

May 19, 2016, 4:35 p.m.

This Elbowgate shit is pathetic. I can't honestly believe we're paying these childish assholes 167k/year. Do your fucking jobs.

Brosseau should have been tossed for diving. There are plenty of clips of the altercation that show the NDP members specifically shifting left and right to block the CPC whip, childish bullshit.

Nothing like a bit of old time hockey in the House of Commons.
Yeah it was like she was shot. Then said she was so rattled she had to leave the room. Are these people for real?

People always ask me what's the phenomenon
Yo what's up? Yo what's goin' on- Adam Yauch

May 19, 2016, 4:43 p.m.

Yeah it was like she was shot. Then said she was so rattled she had to leave the room. Are these people for real?

these people are running our country.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

May 19, 2016, 4:45 p.m.

He should have kicked her in the cnort.

Wrong. Always.

May 19, 2016, 7:16 p.m.

these people are ruining our country.

I only had to change one letter …

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

May 19, 2016, 8:07 p.m.

Mulcair is taking a beating on his Facebook page for his little tantrum - he should have just blamed Harper and come out smelling like roses.

May 19, 2016, 8:12 p.m.

That Harper wimp never had the stones to be 'more transparent' like JT, who is now going to give his ministers the right to veto Freedom of Information.

http://globalnews.ca/news/2702351/liberals-consider-giving-ministers-veto-over-information-czars-planned-new-powers/

Lest this be missed in the kerfuffle … I agree with ya zed. This is a shitty move. I voted strategically for JT to get the other guy out, but I still expected better.

May 19, 2016, 8:13 p.m.

Mulcair is taking a beating on his Facebook page for his little tantrum - he should have just blamed Harper and come out smelling like roses.

The press picked up on one story, but the innerwebs memes brought out the real back story … who'da guessed that one?

May 19, 2016, 11:05 p.m.

these people are running our country.

It's interesting I can take one of the n's in your sentence above and replace it with an i and can agree to both statements.

May 19, 2016, 11:32 p.m.

The way she went down, it was more like a soccer game.

Dumb move by Trudeau, but the pile-on is just as dumb.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

May 20, 2016, 6:23 a.m.

Chup called it a month in advance.