Oh harper..

May 20, 2016, 6:24 a.m.

I'm with the Libs on this one - and what the NDP were doing is inexcusable for MPs IMO. But the memes are getting good, no thanks to Harper.

May 20, 2016, 6:25 a.m.

Chup called it a month in advance.

NBR was months ahead of that even

May 20, 2016, 8:09 a.m.

these people are running our country.

I only had to change one letter …

It's interesting I can take one of the n's in your sentence above and replace it with an i and can agree to both statements.

If only someone had noticed that earlier …

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

May 20, 2016, 8:14 a.m.

Thanks Zebra, I just laughed my ass off.
The first pic is comedy gold
2nd is almost as good.

People always ask me what's the phenomenon
Yo what's up? Yo what's goin' on- Adam Yauch

May 20, 2016, 8:30 a.m.

If only someone had noticed that earlier …

If only. Guess we'll never know what could have been.

May 20, 2016, 9:27 a.m.

Holy shitballs. This is the downside to cable cutting. I had no idea this happened. Now that I have watched the video I can't believe our PM is such a monster!! :lol: What an effing joke.

May 20, 2016, 9:39 a.m.

I can't link the video, but it's gold. Kerry Fraser calls the penalties.

http://www.macleans.ca/news/unsportsmanlike-politics-kerry-fraser-refs-the-thrilla-on-the-hilla/

May 20, 2016, 10:46 a.m.

Doesn't hold a candle to Chretien choking that protester back in the day. Dude was quick.

May 20, 2016, 10:56 a.m.

What Canadians really need is for a very large bomb to go off in the parliament building when they are in full session because the only good politician is a dead one. Yes really!

The raw, primitive, unrefined trails that see little to no maintenance are the kinds of trails that really build skill. What kind of skills do you learn riding a trail that was made by a machine, groomed to perfection and void of any rocks, roots or other obstacles that could send you careening over the handlebars?

May 20, 2016, 10:59 a.m.

Then what? Organized anarchy? :|

viperfunk.com

May 20, 2016, 11:05 a.m.

What Canadians really need is for a very large bomb to go off in the parliament building when they are in full session because the only good politician is a dead one.

They are nothing more than a reflection of our society.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

May 20, 2016, 6:04 p.m.

This is just a copy and paste I read elsewhere but it pretty much sums it up…

“Be Better, Or Piss Off”

This is not a political post. It’s quite literally the opposite. I’m neither a Liberal, Conservative, nor NDP devotee. I’m just a Canadian embarrassed at how yesterday's events in the house were politicized.

A group of NDP MPs blocked Opposition Whip Gord Brown from getting to his seat. Trudeau stepped in to pull Brown through the crowd and accidentally bumped NDP MP Ruth Ellen Brosseau. He didn’t elbow her. He didn’t hit her. He bumped into her the way everyone who rides public transit gets bumped into every single day.

I’m not saying Trudeau’s a hero who rescued Gord Brown from a pack of schoolyard bullies. In fact, I’m not even defending him. Why? ‘Cause f*ck Trudeau – he can defend himself. THIS jag isn’t about him.

It’s about how the NDP chose to take a petty incident, which their MPs instigated, as a political opportunity to paint Trudeau as a guy who can’t control his temper and hits women. Conservative MP Lisa Raitt even went so far as to compare Trudeau to Jian Ghomeshi. Really. That actually happened.

If the only way you can bring attention to your party is by dramatizing non-events like this, your party needs better ideas. If you think you're fooling Canadians, you're wrong. We just feel insulted and underestimated.

You wanna run this country? Be better. Otherwise, piss off.

May 20, 2016, 11:47 p.m.

When all of this was going down, Harper hid in the closet.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

May 21, 2016, 4:37 p.m.

When all of this was going down, Harper hid in the closet.

No Actually he was standing at laughing at the idiots.

The raw, primitive, unrefined trails that see little to no maintenance are the kinds of trails that really build skill. What kind of skills do you learn riding a trail that was made by a machine, groomed to perfection and void of any rocks, roots or other obstacles that could send you careening over the handlebars?

May 21, 2016, 6:10 p.m.

No Actually he was standing at laughing at the idiots.

I guess my comment was too cerebral…

- Josiah Stamp

- H.G. Wells