Oh Great NSMB, I seek personal help.

Oct. 10, 2011, 7:40 p.m.

Are you hitting on me?

you have me mistaken for hypa

Oct. 11, 2011, 5:47 a.m.

Oh sorry, my bad

Oct. 11, 2011, 10:24 p.m.

there are 213,854 other single hair stylists on POF.

So true.

that is the most reatrded thing ever even a retarded would say thats retarded

Oct. 12, 2011, 12:55 p.m.

Looks like I'm going to be in the same boat minus the promising hair stylist. Only problem is girls don't seem to be stoked on the fact I still talk to the ex. Already had one say she can't see me til I get the ex out if my life.

Any tips? She's my best friend but things just can't work out when we try to be more. How do you assure prospects that she's not a threat?

she WAS your best friend, you need to change the dynamic and nothing sez "moving on" like banging something else, in your case preferably human [HTML_REMOVED] female … the free haircuts would be a bonus

Oct. 12, 2011, 4 p.m.

she WAS your best friend, you need to change the dynamic and nothing sez "moving on" like banging something else, in your case preferably human [HTML_REMOVED] female … the free haircuts would be a bonus

Way past that checkpoint.

Oct. 12, 2011, 9:01 p.m.

First of all don't date the Hairstylst as you already have a relationship of sorts with her and rebounding with that can be problems of it own. Honestly its pretty easy to go out to a bar or party and tell some chicks that you just got out of a relationship and just need a good rebound romp, one will surely bite.

You have been in a relationship for a while so that is all you know right now and can easily slip into another one without ever noticing the moment it happened (don't let this happen).

My advice is to seek out chicks that you don't like to have relations with, its much easier to walk away when they get bitchy even if they are hot.

I think in my younger years I had a few GF's that I lived with basically cause renting my own place was too pricey and living in a 1 bedroom apartment with another dude just doesn't work.

I don't know where I am going with this but right now I got the Flu and just got married not too long ago so for myself and the other married guys out there stay single and have fun for as long as you can.

I'm the best at being modest !

Oct. 12, 2011, 10:21 p.m.

Don't be friends with her. Delete her from your Facebook, stop following her on Twitter, and don't read her emails for 6 months.

I don't know if I'd be quick to bang other girls though. Spend some time on your own, and start hanging out with the friends you didn't have time for before.

Oct. 12, 2011, 10:37 p.m.

I was in a similar boat. My ex rejected my marriage proposal then dumped me a week later. It hurt but I spent the summer on my own, did lots of riding, made lots of new friends and got back in touch with older ones.

Met someone new last month, felt whole again so went for it. Taking it super slow and it feels good.

www.natooke.com

Oct. 13, 2011, 6:28 a.m.

I think the really important question has been missed here,is the hairstylist any good at hair or not cuz you don't wana fuck things up with a good hairstylist cuz in life women will come and go often taking half your stuff with them but a good hair stylist is money

Oct. 13, 2011, 3:40 p.m.

hairstylist. :lol:

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Oct. 13, 2011, 4:30 p.m.

I think the really important question has been missed here,is the hairstylist any good at hair or not cuz you don't wana fuck things up with a good hairstylist cuz in life women will come and go often taking half your stuff with them but a good hair stylist is money

I've had 3 different women take half my shit which means I've only got (1/2)^3 of my own shit being 1/8th. My hair looks good tho. Kind of like Hercules.
:pizza:

Wrong. Always.

Oct. 13, 2011, 5:25 p.m.

Im gonna take the minority here, and go with a break, should be a complete break. I have never had a reason to be friends with an ex. Why? If she left you, she is not planning on waiting around to date other dudes either. Believe that, expect it, and probably best if you avoid it.
I dont know if i see the point in waiting to start dating again either. Jump back in, casual style. Nothing like new girls to help get over the last one who dumped you.
One thing i see is that you said you would reconnect with old friends. That is the problem. Dont bail on your friends to spend every single living minute with your girl. It leaves a void when it ends, and your friends get sick of you in and out of their lives according to if you are single or not. It is also healthier while your in the relationship.
The whole process can be pretty mechanical, and cold. Just run with it like that.

WTF, Over?

Oct. 13, 2011, 7:03 p.m.

I've had 3 different women take half my shit which means I've only got (1/2)^3 of my own shit being 1/8th. My hair looks good tho. Kind of like Hercules.
:pizza:

edit:actualy everybody out there who thinks they own their shit, if they are married they likely only own half of what they think they own …the wife owns the other half

so just remember that in the word's of the renowned philosopher Kenny Rodgers

"You never count your money when you're sittin' at the table,
There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done"

but the question was does your hair stylist last longer than your relationships ?

I'd like the class to think of all the shit you own that has lasted longer than a woman and tell us what the best thing is?

Oct. 13, 2011, 9:59 p.m.

Sounds like there is no real estate or children in the equation. High five.

Studio B Fine Art and Photographic Prints