Offman?

Oct. 26, 2005, 11:07 p.m.

so is this offman character, just someone the old farts of the board created to comptete with the younger generation's 'nick nimmo'?
what is the storry here, can i get some info on this offman character?

Mite as well make it interesting, who would win a fight against 50, five year olds? offman or Nimmo?

im amazed I havent gone to jail for satatory rape or kidnapping

Good prices, amazing hosting
www.evhost.ca/cms
Say Ryan sent you.

Oct. 26, 2005, 11:09 p.m.

ha, they post one fake pic and how he is just a "character"

:lol:

you have too much time on your hands

turn off sigs…it will change your life

Oct. 26, 2005, 11:13 p.m.

ha, they post one fake pic and how he is just a "character"

:lol:

you have too much time on your hands

so you are admiting that he is infact fake?

www.evhost.ca/cms
Say Ryan sent you.

Oct. 26, 2005, 11:13 p.m.

i rode with offman up at whistler this year and so did a bunch of other people. and yes he is quite the character.

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

they also call me "balloon"

Oct. 26, 2005, 11:15 p.m.

i rode with offman up at whistler this year and so did a bunch of other people. and yes he is quite the character.

so since you seem to know this 'offman' who would win against the 50 five year olds? and why?

www.evhost.ca/cms
Say Ryan sent you.

Oct. 26, 2005, 11:15 p.m.

no they posted up a pic of someone pretending to be offman. offman is in fact a real person and you would be surprised if you knew who he really was.

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

Oct. 26, 2005, 11:16 p.m.

yes, that is exactly what i said.

oh wait, no it isn't

if you meet up with offman at whistler next year it'd be a little embarrassing. "i thought you were fake" :lol:

turn off sigs…it will change your life

Oct. 26, 2005, 11:17 p.m.

so since you seem to know this 'offman' who would win against the 50 five year olds? and why?

offman wouldnt fight the fifty kids. he is a nice guy and would take them all out for ice cream to show his "sensitive side" to the moms. then he would spend the next week nailing all 50 moms of those kids and any "of age" sisters as well because thats how he rolls.

I'm not a real person.

This space intentionally left blank.

I'm not a real person.

all your base are belong to us.

Oct. 26, 2005, 11:18 p.m.

haha "woah i thought u were like a superhero or something"

Oct. 26, 2005, 11:22 p.m.

offman wouldnt fight the fifty kids. he is a nice guy and would take them all out for ice cream to show his "sensitive side" to the moms. then he would spend the next week nailing all 50 moms of those kids and any "of age" sisters as well because thats how he rolls.

what if all 50 kids were from the same 3 parrents? what would the oh so wise offman do than?

www.evhost.ca/cms
Say Ryan sent you.

Oct. 27, 2005, 1:11 a.m.

offmans my hero

you sound like a jerk!

Oct. 27, 2005, 8:17 a.m.

so is this offman character, just someone the old farts of the board created to comptete with the younger generation's 'nick nimmo'?
what is the storry here, can i get some info on this offman character?

Mite as well make it interesting, who would win a fight against 50, five year olds? offman or Nimmo?

Whaddya want to know?

Oct. 27, 2005, 9:20 a.m.

You might be hearing a lot more from Offman if we make him a moderator…We are trying to put something together with him. A guy with his background could really help out around here.