Official Canucks/Kings series thread

April 14, 2012, 12:34 a.m.

Hey! You guys suck too! Neat!

So who's everyone bandwagoning on once their teams chokes hard and gets knocked out 1st round? I'm going with the Blues or the Preds.

April 14, 2012, 12:37 a.m.

I need the Canucks and the Penguins to advance I'm going to survive in my pool. So far it's not looking good.

I think the Penguins have a better chance than the Canucks to turn things around though.

The playoff rollercoaster. This is why it's fun. I just hope we get more than two rounds of it this year.

April 14, 2012, 12:58 a.m.

I need the Canucks and the Penguins to advance I'm going to survive in my pool. So far it's not looking good.

I think the Penguins have a better chance than the Canucks to turn things around though.

The playoff rollercoaster. This is why it's fun. I just hope we get more than two rounds of it this year.

Being a pretty die-hard Pens fan, I'm 99.9% convinced we're done. Flyers have our number and have had it all season. Exploiting problems we've had all season and have failed to do anything about :mad:

April 14, 2012, 1:03 a.m.

If the Canucks get knocked out in this series, it'll free up a lot of time for biking.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

April 14, 2012, 7:54 a.m.

If the Canucks get knocked out in this series, it'll free up a lot of time for biking.

Yes. There will be room for so many activities.

April 14, 2012, 8:45 a.m.

They're done. Get out the broom.

Thread killer

April 14, 2012, 12:21 p.m.

Lets throw in Schneidz and save the playoffs here.

I'm happy to get outside and enjoy nature while I can, but I fear for the future of humanity

April 14, 2012, 12:29 p.m.

I am not a huge Canucks fan or hockey in general, but I thought that the Canucks had way too many OT and Shoot out wins. To me a winning team wins by one or two goals or more much more often. That said they did win the pt. Schneider in net might be good if it causes the defence to play better. From what I saw Luongo was playing well but the defence was not.

Debate? Bikes are made for riding not pushing.

April 14, 2012, 12:58 p.m.

I am not a huge Canucks fan or hockey in general, but I thought that the Canucks had way too many OT and Shoot out wins. To me a winning team wins by one or two goals or more much more often. That said they did win the pt. Schneider in net might be good if it causes the defence to play better. From what I saw Luongo was playing well but the defence was not.

Absolutely. How many times ( hate to say this ) did you see scores of Bruins games, in the beginning of the year at least when they were wreckin teams by 3 or 4 goals? Canucks had barely any of those this year. When Kesler has approx. 20 goals less then last year, doesnt help. Was quite a drop off from last year.

Side note, I remember last year when the first round started, we had Edler jumping up on the hawks players so quick on the blue line and nailing guys like Kane and whoever. Why this playoffs is this 'team defence' strategy holding all our blue liners back and not getting them involved enough with the offence ? Its not workin. Fack.

I'm happy to get outside and enjoy nature while I can, but I fear for the future of humanity

April 14, 2012, 3:04 p.m.

April 14, 2012, 5:11 p.m.

^ lol…. and yeah, this is NOT looking good.

:(

Mountain Bikes and Jeeps, good outdoor fun!!!

_=_=
l l ,[
___],
l--- L -[]lllllll[]-
()) ())-o-)_)

April 14, 2012, 5:53 p.m.

Lets throw in Schneidz and save the playoffs here.

You think he's going to score more than our top line?

April 14, 2012, 6:06 p.m.

i'm going flyers… Basically as lomg as the bruins and the black hawks don't raise it im happy.

April 14, 2012, 8:17 p.m.

You think he's going to score more than our top line?

Bingo.

Its not that, its the confidence he brings to the team that can ignite something. When he makes that big save the team could respond with something going the other way. We used Schneider through out the year and his GAA was in the top 3, so why the hell not.

April 14, 2012, 8:49 p.m.

Bingo.

Its not that, its the confidence he brings to the team that can ignite something. When he makes that big save the team could respond with something going the other way. We used Schneider through out the year and his GAA was in the top 3, so why the hell not.

If the massive saves Lou has made the last two games couldn't "ignite" the team, then nothing will.