Official Canucks/Kings series thread

April 12, 2012, 10:19 a.m.

Another slow start.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

April 12, 2012, 10:35 a.m.

So Bitz is facing a disciplinary hearing (rightfully so) but Weber only got a fine. It seems like when a star is involved it is only taken into consideration when the star is the culprit, not the victim. I am sure Zetterberg is wondering why grabbing his head and smashing it into the boards is not Shanaban worthy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2i1Qe85sgg

April 12, 2012, 10:41 a.m.

What happened Cody Hodgson? Still a lot of hockey to play.

April 12, 2012, 10:43 a.m.

^^^ If that's not intention to injure I'm not sure what is,

But really, Bitz won't be missed so it's easy for Shanahan to look like he's doing a good job.

I just liked Babcocks comment on the ref's trying to play their way into the SCF as well lol.

April 12, 2012, 10:47 a.m.

I'll just laugh when they see how many nucks fans have likely sold out their own building when we head to LA "home games".

April 12, 2012, 10:52 a.m.

What happened Cody Hodgson? Still a lot of hockey to play.

Hodgson got traded at the trade deadline. He now plays for Buffalo.

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

they also call me "balloon"

April 12, 2012, 11:13 a.m.

kesler with some jump and a bit of snarl, I like it. I want that line to open it up

Kesler needs to cut the theatrics and just get tough and mean. He's better for it and the refs don't feel the need to protect their "honor". The snow-shower call was weak, especially after Lou got hacked and poked well after the whistle, but I can understand the call. Don't understand the non-call on Lou though.

And that's the end of Bitz's NHL career.

FYP. Unfortunate cause I liked him but he won't be given a chance to make mistakes like that for a while.

So Bitz is facing a disciplinary hearing (rightfully so) but Weber only got a fine. It seems like when a star is involved it is only taken into consideration when the star is the culprit, not the victim. I am sure Zetterberg is wondering why grabbing his head and smashing it into the boards is not Shanaban worthy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2i1Qe85sgg

I really don't get this. I thought the Weber head shot was way worse. Some doorknob analyst called it a hockey play and Bitz's hit an un-questionable suspension (which it is). If by "hockey play" he meant wrestling, then sure.

"May a commune of gay, Marxist Muslim illegal immigrants use your tax dollars to open a drive-thru abortion clinic in your church."

April 12, 2012, 12:04 p.m.

Luongo played very well. If the rest of the team can get some focus they will win the series.

April 12, 2012, 12:16 p.m.

What a wuss. A real man would have used the ice or the goal post instead of the glass.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

April 12, 2012, 12:27 p.m.

The only people who showed up where hansen and luo, everyone else was terrible.

Keslers a joke and needs to step it up 10X, edler the same. Bieksa looked uninterested and daniella was trying to play like ovechkin which he obviously isn't, pass the puck tard.

Power play was a joke, elain needs to show those boys how to get out of the neutral zone trap.. Terrible coaching that game. Fucking noobs, thinking it would be easy.. look at the season games and how good a coach sutter is.

typical vancouver crowd who was unheard of in the first period and barely chanted at any given time. Chachi douches.

Were notoriously bad after a break tho.. friday will decide if we make it out of the first round or not.

Clunking is for retards.

April 12, 2012, 3:43 p.m.

I love playoff hockey. Everything gets really intense!

Kesler got his big contract and maybe he doesn't care. Didn't he get a couple points last night though?

April 13, 2012, 7:16 p.m.

All righty then … let's go!

Better not be a repeat of Wed, gawdammit.

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

April 13, 2012, 8:23 p.m.

Dustin Brown is a fucking king!

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

April 13, 2012, 8:26 p.m.

Someone needs to tell the canucks that they're in the fucking playoffs.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

April 13, 2012, 8:30 p.m.

Do you think they already have tee times booked?

Pastor of Muppets