Official 2012 Formula One Thread

Oct. 15, 2012, 8:33 a.m.

This thread is about F1, not Fiat exhausts.

Back on topic :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGEqlNU30Tg

"Dont be fooled Timmy, if the cow had a chance he'd kill you and everyone you love."

Oct. 25, 2012, 6:38 p.m.

Webber bravely saying he won't pull over for Vettel this weekend if he's leading. Wonder how Christian Horner feels about that? I expect Hamilton to be on cruise control the rest of the year. At least he went back to the factory to thank the lads for their hard work. Perez not expected to race this weekend due to a cold. This smells like Sauber wanting to get Gutierrez in there for a race run.

Thread killer

Oct. 26, 2012, 9:21 a.m.

This weekend is Raikkonen's!

Nov. 4, 2012, 9:11 a.m.

This weekend is Raikkonen's!

You called it. One race late, but you called it. What a race it was. I was wrong about Hamilton taking it easy the rest of the way. He clearly had the pace over all others this weekend. I liked how he showed concern for the 2 drivers who crashed out, asking his team if they were okay. What a podium it was also, with Kimi's usual lack of emotion [HTML_REMOVED] dropping the s-bomb. Worse was Vettel dropping the f-bomb. They will get a talking to, I would imagine.

Thread killer

Nov. 4, 2012, 12:37 p.m.

I am impressed with Vettel's performace. pit lane to 3rd, wow

GPABoosters: SFU/UBC course review database
:ukraine:

Youtube clips are about as useful to me as a miniskirt in Iran.

Nov. 4, 2012, 10:38 p.m.

Better late than never, but I knew Kimi had one in him. Of course, this is the first race of the year I miss live….and my favourite driver wins!

Nov. 7, 2012, 7:01 p.m.

Anyone catch the audio clips of Kimi on Lotus team radio during his victory in Abu Dhabi? I don't know how his race engineer puts up with him. Responses to his team like…"Leave me alone, I know what I'm doing" or "Yes, yes you don't have to tell me that all the time". The guy is definitely different. Still remember 2006 in Monte Carlo after he retired from the race, he went to (his?) boat [HTML_REMOVED] had a few drinks. LOL.

Thread killer

Nov. 7, 2012, 7:06 p.m.

ya no shit

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Nov. 8, 2012, 9:53 a.m.

Anyone catch the audio clips of Kimi on Lotus team radio during his victory in Abu Dhabi? I don't know how his race engineer puts up with him. Responses to his team like…"Leave me alone, I know what I'm doing" or "Yes, yes you don't have to tell me that all the time". The guy is definitely different. Still remember 2006 in Monte Carlo after he retired from the race, he went to (his?) boat [HTML_REMOVED] had a few drinks. LOL.

He's a weird dude but it kind of adds to the whole spectacle of F1. I'd take his stuff over Hamilton's.

Wrong. Always.

Nov. 19, 2012, 11:46 a.m.

For once I was glad to see Lewis win a race. At least it gives Fernando a fighting chance at the championship. Hopefully Vettel will have a mechanical in Brazil. For the most part, it seemed like the drivers liked the new Circuit of the Americas course. I was wrong about Lewis going into cruise control during the last part of the season. His car has good pace, it's hard to not think he's already regretting the move next year.

Thread killer

Nov. 19, 2012, 12:04 p.m.

Shit…I don't think my PVR recorded this race! WTFers!

Wrong. Always.

Nov. 19, 2012, 7:18 p.m.

Its repeated tomorrow on speed.

Nov. 20, 2012, 4:01 p.m.

Its repeated tomorrow on speed.

I can't listen to those drunken tards. They're almost as bad as Nascar announcers.

But I'll still rep you because you're damn nice.

Wrong. Always.

Nov. 20, 2012, 5:42 p.m.

I love the new circuit . . . curvy, undulating with awesome red aprons.
It came across really nicely on tv.

I had to search around for live coverage, i finally found it on CTV2 of all places.

It was so funny in regards to what Kimi had said about his last race win (no reason to jump up an down). First thing Lewis did after clambering up the podium . . . jump up and down.

Nov. 20, 2012, 6:35 p.m.

I can't listen to those drunken tards. They're almost as bad as Nascar announcers.

But I'll still rep you because you're damn nice.

The Speed F1 commentators are terrible. They make it sound like they're at the race, but they're not. Sitting in a studio making comments about the clouds rolling in towards the track [HTML_REMOVED] "Looks like rain" etc. They don't wanna let on that they're not trackside. IMO, I think the best 2 announcers to be in the booth together doing F1 would be Martin Brundle [HTML_REMOVED] James Allen.

Thread killer