Obama Turns Down Keystone

Nov. 7, 2015, 7:40 a.m.

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/business/canada-us-trade-1.3307544

Try and stay with the times redneck.

From your own article, redneck:

The U.S. remains the largest trading partner by far of Canada, accounting for $261 billion in exports and $234 billion in imports over the first nine months of the year. China is a distant second.

Nov. 7, 2015, 7:57 a.m.

From your own article, redneck:

Reading comprehension fail.

USA is Canada's largest trading partner.

China is the USA's largest trading partner.

Clear?

Originally posted by Purecanadianhoney
I don't see how hard it would be to scrape out the head of your cock once in a while.

Nov. 7, 2015, 8:25 a.m.

Reading comprehension fail.

USA is Canada's largest trading partner.

China is the USA's largest trading partner.

Clear?

Cognitive dissonance?

"X is for x-ray. If you've been bikin' and you haven't had an x-ray, you ain't goin' hard enough." - Bob Roll

Nov. 7, 2015, 3:16 p.m.

CN rail would be a bigger beneficiary than Burlington northern

CN as already ramped up quietly hauling more tanker cars over the last 2-3 years. Lot's a unit trains now on the WIndser-Montreal line that are nothing but tanker cars.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Nov. 7, 2015, 3:43 p.m.

I thought Obama made 'science' and 'evidence' based decisoins. Why then did he ignore his own state department and reject KXL? All the science said that it was better for the environment than the currently used alternatives.

Basically, this decision completes Obama's abandomement of the working American in favour of the hollywood environmental elite.

Nov. 7, 2015, 9:03 p.m.

I thought Obama made 'science' and 'evidence' based decisoins. Why then did he ignore his own state department and reject KXL? All the science said that it was better for the environment than the currently used alternatives.

Basically, this decision completes Obama's abandomement of the working American in favour of the hollywood environmental elite.

Ummmm read the State Department's report:

http://keystonepipeline-xl.state.gov/documents/organization/249450.pdf

The State Department concluded that the pipeline "does not serve the national interest" (Page 3, first paragraph).

Nov. 8, 2015, 6:31 a.m.

FYP

Ummmm read the State Department's report:

http://keystonepipeline-xl.state.gov/documents/organization/249450.pdf

The State Department concluded that the pipeline "does not serve Warren Buffets interest" (Page 3, first paragraph).

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

That's the problem with cities, they're refuges for the weak, the fish that didn't evolve.

I don't want to google this - sounds like a thing that NSMB will be better at.